napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle pics update

1e12bfd56ce77989d7699d09e737b319.jpg

99754ac6f2d51651e6fe4e35a7f39fe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting at 193 for the last few weeks. Will drop the tren in the next couple weeks and rest my receptors until the EQ gets here. Then will start EQ/tren/test/mast....
ORRR...
Instead of masteron I may run Winny for 6 weeks when the tren peaks.

I considered putting my kids names on me somewhere. My whole back and side are covered in a collage. Instead, I worked in two clock faces set to the times they were born.
I firmly believe in the superstition of names of spouses and partners. My Ex did it after 22 years together and we were DONE in a years time.
(now I couldnt be happier. New wife is a clean slate of tanned flesh perfection! )

I considered putting my kids names on me somewhere. My whole back and side are covered in a collage. Instead, I worked in two clock faces set to the times they were born.
I firmly believe in the superstition of names of spouses and partners. My Ex did it after 22 years together and we were DONE in a years time.
(now I couldnt be happier. New wife is a clean slate of tanned flesh perfection! )

[emoji57] pics or it didn't happen [emoji6] lol "tanned flesh perfection"

Do you like the high test/tren better? have u ever run low test/tren ratio? I ran high last time but curious if low test/tren would have better results

I've ran it both way with tren e and now I'm on 375 test and 600 tren. Results seem to be way better this time

Is it weird you know all of the gyms by their bathrooms? Lol

lol i can see how it would seem weird at first. but planet fitness is very obvious, all the purple and yellow crap.

and i work at Golds Gym. so thats the reason i know that so well lol.. Golds gym used those scales, and the poster on wall has a tiny yellow Golds logo, if you can see it

also i thought about being a detective. i love investigating things and attention to details.

lol i can see how it would seem weird at first. but planet fitness is very obvious, all the purple and yellow crap.

and i work at Golds Gym. so thats the reason i know that so well lol.. Golds gym used those scales, and the poster on wall has a tiny yellow Golds logo, if you can see it

also i thought about being a detective. i love investigating things and

I guess we all have our hidden talents! Lol

Top Bottom