napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Bros GTFIH!

Testdude63

Okay guys. How many of you TRT bros ever eat in a slight deficit or try to shed a bit of excess body fat while cruising? I'm curious because I have been gaining, and I know I will want to tighten up a bit after this blast which is composed of some heavy bulkers. The plan is to implement a cut before next summer when I blast again, but was wondering if it would be a bad idea to clean up a little beforehand. I like to take things nice and slow when I diet and my plan is for a quick 12 week blast to get diced (I don't want to be on higher doses for 20+ weeks), so would it be productive to start dieting roughly 6-8 weeks before my 12 weeker while at a cruise dose? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Im not a trt guy but when it comes to diet I think it would depend on the deficit you plan and what your diet plan will look like on your next blast. The concept is solid. It is just very dependent on the individual and how big a deficit. Generally ive found I cut better with a small deficit. The only way it lasts without stripping away my muscle.

Okay guys. How many of you TRT bros ever eat in a slight deficit or try to shed a bit of excess body fat while cruising? I'm curious because I have been gaining, and I know I will want to tighten up a bit after this blast which is composed of some heavy bulkers. The plan is to implement a cut before next summer when I blast again, but was wondering if it would be a bad idea to clean up a little beforehand. I like to take things nice and slow when I diet and my plan is for a quick 12 week blast to get diced (I don't want to be on higher doses for 20+ weeks), so would it be productive to start dieting roughly 6-8 weeks before my 12 weeker while at a cruise dose? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I eat at a deficit and cut during cruises all the time. As a matter of fact it's my preference to cut during cruises. It works extremely well during cruises, since the TRT dose really helps hold muscle mass. I also highly recommend using sarms during your cruises too like I do. I generally run MK, S4, and GW during cruise to really tighten up while adding muscle mass and strength

dude, up your fats and drop your carbs,, im keto"ish" right now and dropped I think 6 lbs in water.. i do a rocho and refeed once a per week, PM me if you want some links or something.. i dont mean all fat and zero carbs, just do what you need to do to get the leptin response, some refeeed 2 x per week whatever I do it ever 7 days, the original duchaine wisdom was once every 10 days but tah is a for a contest cut I think..

I try to avoid a calorie deficit and shift to more fats vs less, calroie deficit, a big one anyhow might have the rubber and effect

Im not a trt guy but when it comes to diet I think it would depend on the deficit you plan and what your diet plan will look like on your next blast. The concept is solid. It is just very dependent on the individual and how big a deficit. Generally ive found I cut better with a small deficit. The only way it lasts without stripping away my muscle.
It'll be a very small deficit. I normally don't go under 10% of my maintenance calories when cutting. I usually incorporate a small weekly refeed as well to keep leptin levels cruising. Thanks!

I eat at a deficit and cut during cruises all the time. As a matter of fact it's my preference to cut during cruises. It works extremely well during cruises, since the TRT dose really helps hold muscle mass. I also highly recommend using sarms during your cruises too like I do. I generally run MK, S4, and GW during cruise to really tighten up while adding muscle mass and strength
It's good to hear more people who utilize this method. I would hate to lose the hard earned muscle, and since I'm going to be supplementing test constantly, I think I'll keep quite a bit of lbm :).

dude, up your fats and drop your carbs,, im keto"ish" right now and dropped I think 6 lbs in water.. i do a rocho and refeed once a per week, PM me if you want some links or something.. i dont mean all fat and zero carbs, just do what you need to do to get the leptin response, some refeeed 2 x per week whatever I do it ever 7 days, the original duchaine wisdom was once every 10 days but tah is a for a contest cut I think..

I try to avoid a calorie deficit and shift to more fats vs less, calroie deficit, a big one anyhow might have the rubber and effect
Especially since I'm running deca and dbol I think I'd drop quite a bit of water doing that. Hmm, decisions, decisions!

i just started trt in dec, so i havent been on a true cutter yet.. but logic backs the trt dose will help you hold muscle during a calorie deficit.

its very common to cut during cruises, even back in the old school days that is what they did. they ran their bulk then essentially ran a cruise immediately after with low doses of test/deca then maybe added in a little winny or primo..

When I cruise I try to cut back food intake also. Don't go crazy on diets or its likely to fail. At least in general society lol. I try to just cut back on bad stuff and slowly lose a little here and there.

Fuck that lol. I come out looking like that rock dude from fantastic 4 when I cruise lol. I like to bulk super hard

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I feel when I bulk hard and run a blast my body is just like fuuuuuck youuuuuuuu lol. I either cycle hard and cut or cruise mayyyybe a light blast and bulk.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I started TRT just over 3 months ago and was able to do a full recomp. The first almost two months was all about putting size on. But all the while I was maintaining or even slightly dropping weight on the scale. In the mirror it was crazy at the speed things changed. Then for about 3 weeks I decided to do a cut. It was pretty easy. I ended about 4 lbs lighter than when I started TRT. But had put on 1 1/2 inches on my arms, 2 on my legs, and at least 3 on my chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another reason I like to cut during my cruises, is that your body will have a significant anabolic rebound when going into your next blast, and really add to the LBM gain significantly. It's common knowledge that periods of under eating followed by periods of overeating can result in a much more desirable outcome, enabling you to get even more out of those blasts for muscle gain

Top Bottom