napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 days of tuna.....AGAIN!

I would try too get 2 grams per pound on that diet o m ly because with zero carbs and almost zero fat your going too metabolise alot of that tuna as energy not just fat stores leaving less for your muscles after day 5 you could do less but remember wiyh a zero fat diet it will take longer too keto adapt your going too feel like shit for about a week . i ate nothing but egg whites chicken breast and broccoli for 2 months once after about 10 days i was melting body fat and felt great but week one sucked bad

bro I made it a little over 12 hours. my seattle trip got cancelled. I was gonna do it while away from the family. however I was sitting on the couch just fine (other than tired AF) and my ol lady brings out a bowl of chili, and says you want some and I said of course I wasn't some bitch im on a tuna diet. and like Cramer from Seinfeld in the masturbating episode IM OUT lol hats off to you guys. I will accomplish this when I am traveling and I can have a shitty attitude with subcontractors. lmao

Top Bottom