napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I wondered where everyone went to!

may have something to do with google memory settings and if you visit evo often they assume this is where you would want to be redirected.

Writing for them is the worst thing too. The content we all produced was just like adding fucking guns and a missile turret to the robot. Lol dylan you can be the missile turret. you're shit was fucking awesome. But all those awesome contributions the old staff made were just feeding the beast. But anyway.... google sayyyyy deca durabolin.
I bet first thing that comes up on first page is evo...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

they used everyone and that's what they continue to do.. its a cycle for them... they get the very best they can find in terms of minds and talent... then they use everyone to get not only the content but the recognition because of the credibility we all have and then they end up ruining it because of their intention... its so ridiculous but the good thing is, everyone knows what they do and they cannot get past the fact they have jaded far too many people and word spreads fast... all we can do is exactly what we are doing and that is be the best!

may have something to do with google memory settings and if you visit evo often they assume this is where you would want to be redirected.
That's wierd. Hmm I did reset it and same thing. It's actually a new phone too. Never been to evo on it and my Gmail isn't signed in.

That's wierd. Hmm I did reset it and same thing. It's actually a new phone too. Never been to evo on it and my Gmail isn't signed in.

Does your phone sync anything to your name or account ? i know mine does and has contacts and a bunch of other shit that google likes to spy on us for, lol

Hell Yeah NY - in fact when you left that was a big red flag I was like - wait a sec! Something fishy going on here. Happy to see everyone - feel like I wandered away from the flock and I found it again!
I went to send NY a message and boom. He was gone. Glad I found this. I guess I'll X evo on my taptatalk. Lol this is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I went to send NY a message and boom. He was gone. Glad I found this. I guess I'll X evo on my taptatalk. Lol this is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

yes do so as fast as possible and never look back

"Hey bro something really big is going to go down with our site, we cant tell you what it is, but youre on board right?"

fucking assinine

LOLLL that's exactly right though... I shit you not, there are not just a few alters bro, there's fucking thousands... he always thought none of us knew and always tried to lie about it but i pegged it so early... 90% of the logs are alters... that is fact... you know how many we have... NONE... fucking none... so they have 100 k members... what good is it if they are not real people? its good because they want the google rank to get people to the site to scam them... they prey on one, then wait for the next.. their turnover is higher than a mcdonalds employee staff because its one and done with customers after they fuck them... its a sad way to conduct business... its like an MLM pyramid scam except worse...

turnover higher then mcds staff lol, gah lee that crap is hilarious

Top Bottom