napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious HGH... It's time

Would potassium supplements be easier to control ?

I use a mixture of 75% KCl and 25% NaCl instead of regular salt. Regular table salt is sodium chloride, but the stuff called No Salt is Potassium Chloride.

I use a mixture of 75% KCl and 25% NaCl instead of regular salt. Regular table salt is sodium chloride, but the stuff called No Salt is Potassium Chloride.

I think i will give this a try, lately i have been using himalayan pink salt. No Salt sounds to be a healthier option

Well sodium is sodium, difference in table salt being completely processed and stripped and stuff like pink or sea salt having sodium but also other minerals, that make it "healthier"

I use it for the taste, lol. But No Salt sounded a bit healthier so i will try it, if not back to the himalayan pink salt taste terrific

Here is a list of foods based on their potassium amount per serving:

Code:
World's Healthiest Foods rich in potassium

[B][U]Food[/U]                [U]Cals[/U]          [U]DRI/DV[/U][/B]
Beet Greens         39             37%
Lima Beans          216            27%
Swiss Chard         35             27%
Sweet Potato        180            27%
Potatoes            161            26%
Soybeans            298            25%
Spinach             41             24%
Avocado             240            21%
Pinto Beans         245            21%
Lentils             230            21%
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=90&tname=nutrient

Here is a list of foods based on their potassium amount per serving:

Code:
World's Healthiest Foods rich in potassium

[B][U]Food[/U]                [U]Cals[/U]          [U]DRI/DV[/U][/B]
Beet Greens         39             37%
Lima Beans          216            27%
Swiss Chard         35             27%
Sweet Potato        180            27%
Potatoes            161            26%
Soybeans            298            25%
Spinach             41             24%
Avocado             240            21%
Pinto Beans         245            21%
Lentils             230            21%
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=90&tname=nutrient

lol nice. exactly, Beans, Greens, and Taters. add some greek yogurt and you are SET. ive been telling people for awhile that Potatoes are a GREAT source of potassium. all people know is potassium = bananas, and bananas are better for B Vitamins then potassium...

And why the F are we talking about seasonings in an HGH thread lol

PHURIOUS

the first obvious choice here is bananas but your truly is allergic to them which makes it quite difficult... so, i have incorporated many of these into my diet to help with this...

Winter squash
Yogurt, fat-free
Halibut
Broccoli
Pork tenderloin
Salmon
Chicken breast
Tuna
dark leafy greens
mushroom

i also have been taking abb pure protein shakes after workouts and the chocolate flavor carries a nice amount of potassium as well...

the ratios are so touchy on hgh with sodium/potassium and being off the slightest fraction is the difference between holding water or not...

That sucks bro allergic too bananas my post workout shake wouldnt be The same I hate when I have too pull them cause of the sugar when im cutting

What kind of gains can you expect off a cycle like this? What about sides? I'm not familiar with hgh...yet

That sucks bro allergic too bananas my post workout shake wouldnt be The same I hate when I have too pull them cause of the sugar when im cutting

yes bro, i literally can't smell them without getting sick...my wife had me try one of her drinks and completely forgot there was banana in it and i fucking gagged within seconds man... it sucks...

I am waiting on HGH from Phurious (hopefully get it any day).
The HGH I currently run is good quality and I take 2.5iu as soon as I wake up (30 min before first meal) and another 2.5ius mid day on an empty stomach.
I have heard you shouldn't take it before bed because when you sleep your body produces natural Growth hormone so why take it then.
on the weekends I take first dose when I wake up, eat 30-45 later, then go train 60 min later and it seems like I get a better pump. May be in my head!

Top Bottom