napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Log Next Cycle Log

ikered51

Starting next Cycle on Monday 3/13/23. This is my 5th Sarm Cycle over the past 3 years. Will be taking

Weeks 1 - 8
Rad140 x 15mg
Mk2866 x 25mg
GW501506 x 20mg
Proviron x 50mg

Weeks 5 - 8
YK-11 x 5mg

Have done this stack before with great results but this time adding Proviron instead of a "test base" product is use which consisted of
3β-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one 250mg and
Arimistane 75mg. Hoping Proviron keeps me feeling good.

After 4 week Enclomiphene PCT (12.5mg x 3 weeks, 6.25 mg x 1 week) Blood work from 2/8/23 was:

ALT: 36
Albumin: 4.5
AST: 36
Estradriol: 26.6
Free Test: 14
Free Test %: 2.33
LH: 5.24
SHBG: 27.4
Total Test: 602.

Getting updated bloodwork on Monday, 3/13/23 to see where levels are after 4 weeks off of Enclomiphene then starting 1st dose of 8 week cycle.

Anything else you recommend to keep suppression to minimum?

I'll keep updated with process and pics.

Forgot to mention:

38yo
5'10"
208lbs
15% bodyfat

1RMs
Bench Press: 435
Squat: 405 (knees not too great anymore)
Deadlift: 535

Hope to lose bodyfat and increase LBM and strength numbers on 3 main lifts.

Arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor and makes no sense to use with sarms. Sarms do not convert to estrogen and this can cause you more harm than help. Dylan has spoken on that often. Im lost as to using YK11 only 4 weeks? Where did you purchase your sarms?

It makes zero sense to only use yk11 4 weeks man... i would leave it out if you are going to waste it like that... rad would be at 20 mg per day... you could bump the 2866 to 50 mg per day after a few weeks...

to get the most out of this cycle you would run it 12 weeks..

Arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor and makes no sense to use with sarms. Sarms do not convert to estrogen and this can cause you more harm than help. Dylan has spoken on that often. Im lost as to using YK11 only 4 weeks? Where did you purchase your sarms?

I purchased the Sarms from www.swolemafia.com. The brand is Swole AF. It is a 3 in 1 stack. I have used them before.

As far as the YK-11 for only 4 weeks, was recommended to use only for 4 weeks since it could be quite suppressive adding to this already suppressive stack. I am not on any test base or TRT, or any test injections.

Any word on that brand? would you recommend just taking it from the beginning for 8 weeks?

It makes zero sense to only use yk11 4 weeks man... i would leave it out if you are going to waste it like that... rad would be at 20 mg per day... you could bump the 2866 to 50 mg per day after a few weeks...

to get the most out of this cycle you would run it 12 weeks..
The product is an already made 3in1 stack from Swole AF brand. Would it be better to add it to the stack from day 1?
Always told 8 weeks was the sweet spot for sarms cycle to prevent suppression or bounce back easier from it. I am also not on any test base, TRT, or taking test injections.

I also have tbl150 and Otr-AC. Can i add those to this stack to increase the rad140 and mk2866 you mentioned?

Will the Proviron help with suppression?

What can i take to prevent suppression or just deal with it and bounce back with PCT?

12 weeks man.. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs! And you’ll just have to bounce back with PCT.

12 weeks man.. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs! And you’ll just have to bounce back with PCT.
12 weeks Will do. Umbrella labs for sure next time. Just found this forum and Dylan so now I know. Lots of great info here and support. Thanks

My almost 2 year journey. Can't wait for next Cycle shred/recomp for summer.

I've read/heard Dylan recommend test boosters while on cycle...Will that help with suppression? If so what you all recommend?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230308_172904_JRF.jpg
    Screenshot_20230308_172904_JRF.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230308_172917_JRF.jpg
    Screenshot_20230308_172917_JRF.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20230308_172932_JRF.jpg
    Screenshot_20230308_172932_JRF.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 10
test boosters on cycle help balance cholesterol, boost libido, erections, and increase free test.

The product is an already made 3in1 stack from Swole AF brand. Would it be better to add it to the stack from day 1?
Always told 8 weeks was the sweet spot for sarms cycle to prevent suppression or bounce back easier from it. I am also not on any test base, TRT, or taking test injections.

I also have tbl150 and Otr-AC. Can i add those to this stack to increase the rad140 and mk2866 you mentioned?

Will the Proviron help with suppression?

What can i take to prevent suppression or just deal with it and bounce back with PCT?
Oh man, i would never use a 3 in 1.. There are so many issues with those.. just the "price" alone is a huge red flag but they have no idea how to properly make these etc... these should NEVER be used... do you realize how many times they have had to rebrand their company because of all the problems? they are having to do it again as well because of so many different issues... .. thats a dumpster fire.. i cant even help you with that because telling you to use that is me KNOWINGLY telling you to use a likely dangerous or fake product... i cant do that.. good luck with the cycle...

Oh man, i would never use a 3 in 1.. There are so many issues with those.. just the "price" alone is a huge red flag but they have no idea how to properly make these etc... these should NEVER be used... do you realize how many times they have had to rebrand their company because of all the problems? they are having to do it again as well because of so many different issues... .. thats a dumpster fire.. i cant even help you with that because telling you to use that is me KNOWINGLY telling you to use a likely dangerous or fake product... i cant do that.. good luck with the cycle...
Thanks for the heads up. Just going to order from Umbrella Labs. Any promos or discount codes going on? Still want to run that cycle but just order individual sarms.

And what's best? Original formula or poly-cell?

I'm in no rush. Just want to do it right. Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. Just going to order from Umbrella Labs. Any promos or discount codes going on? Still want to run that cycle but just order individual sarms.

And what's best? Original formula or poly-cell?

I'm in no rush. Just want to do it right. Thanks
Definitely go with the poly cell... read this thread that explains the poly cell formula...

There are rarely discount codes.. they do an everyday offer where you get 20% off orders over $200

yes, definitely do this right or you will set yourself backwards bro

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you a tremendous layout! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

awesome to Hear my brother I think I am going to start a log at the same time good luck my friend

Definitely go with the poly cell... read this thread that explains the poly cell formula...

There are rarely discount codes.. they do an everyday offer where you get 20% off orders over $200

yes, definitely do this right or you will set yourself backwards bro

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Awesome thanks.

Decided to trash the Swole AF products I had and order from Umbrella Labs. Kinda pricey but worth it if legit. So instead of running that stack, going to stick to just a 12 week cycle of

And add

1-12 Proviron 50mg per day.

Would the Pct be the same? Can proviron be ran with pct? Thanks

Just placed order for 12 weeks worth of Polycell Rad140 and GW and also N2gaurd. Can't wait to get it all and start! Prebloods on Monday then Let's fucken goooooo!!!

Top Bottom