napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Self administered TRT?

Woooow those levels at your age is amazing that?s more the double what mine was when I was natural and that?s in my mid to late 20s. Now that I?m 31 When I?m off Test my levels are In the 500s but that?s with my natural Test boosting protocols.

Care to share your natural protocol?

I've watched somewhere where a doctor explained you should inject intramuscular because the oil is not supposed to be injected in the fat?

Well I just do everything that we all know is recommended. Green leafy veggies, fish and red meat. Heavy compound weightlifting movements. Plenty of sleep (especially the last few months). As much sex with young women as I can get (afford, lol). Hard, violent grappling for three hours a week. Also, I take an EmergenC and a magnesium and zinc tab every day. From what I understand, all of this helps but only works around the margins. I might be lucky or the bloodwork might be wrong. Of course, none of the above can hurt so we might as well all be doing it.

What?s your rank in BJJ? I don?t think upping your test dose is going to change the outcome of your rolls with 25 yr olds. You are still 57.

What?s your rank in BJJ? I don?t think upping your test dose is going to change the outcome of your rolls with 25 yr olds. You are still 57.

Still only purple after nearly 11 years. It's true, technique and timing are the answer but I still get muscled a lot by the young bucks and it's frustrating. I've had to change schools a couple of times for various reasons so getting my purple belt from Marcelo Garcia nearly six years ago was my last belt promotion. To be clear, I don't deserve a higher rank than I have and I love jiu jitsu more than ever.

I take a test booster test around when unless I?m on cycle and even then I start them again the last 4 weeks leading into PCT.

1500 mg of tribulus
500 mg horney goat weed
250 mg Maca
200 mg longjax
1000 mg Ashwaganda

I take this daily adding in 3 grams of D-Aspartic for 4 weeks then 3 weeks off then another 4 weeks on.

Top Bottom