napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Few questions on sarms

Flyingsaucer

I?m 29 5 9? and 180lbs 24% bf so skinny fat. Should I wait until my bf is lower to begin sarms?

I want to gain strength not size. What sarm is best for this?

Will sarms cause me to loose my hair? I have amazing hair don?t want to loose it. I?ve heard a lot of conflicting info regarding this.

Background:
My test is on the low side for my age range.
I?ve been using weights on and off since I was 16. Mainly follow SS Protocols 5x5s
First time using sarms
I run a lot.
My heaviest squat was 265x5 which was a few years ago. I couldn?t do that now.
I can do 4 pull ups. If that means anything.

if we are talking sarms, you are perfectly fine to start but steroids would be nowhere near close...

heres the cycle you want to go with... https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I?m 29 5 9? and 180lbs 24% bf so skinny fat. Should I wait until my bf is lower to begin sarms?

I want to gain strength not size. What sarm is best for this?

Will sarms cause me to loose my hair? I have amazing hair don?t want to loose it. I?ve heard a lot of conflicting info regarding this.

Background:
My test is on the low side for my age range.
I?ve been using weights on and off since I was 16. Mainly follow SS Protocols 5x5s
First time using sarms
I run a lot.
My heaviest squat was 265x5 which was a few years ago. I couldn?t do that now.
I can do 4 pull ups. If that means anything.

Certainly start and stick with sarms for a while especially

GW501516 and Sr9009 for cutting fat they work hand and hand and are amazing compounds, as Dylan said

www.sarms.forsale only place u need to use for everything to have a great cycle

You can run sarms at a higher body fat because they don?t stress your body like steroids do.

Taking steroids when your body fat is over 15% leaves you open to issues like High blood pressure, cholesterol taking a hit, more susceptible to estrogen side effects, liver issues, etc.

Sarms have far fewer sides and are not anywhere near as suppressive as steroids. Also no you will not lose hair on sarms they are not dht derivatives they are nothing like steroids so all good there.

Me being higher bf% will not matter? Also why Andarine over say rad140? Do I have to worry about hair loss?
no on hair loss and no on bf... gw, for example was meant to treat obesity... andarine is a better cutting option over rad.. you asked for help cutting and i gave you the very best cutting cycle plan you can run... i am so busy, the last thing i have time to do is give someone a half ass answer etc...

you sure you are 24%? what are you basing that on?

anyway you got a lot of room to improve. sarms are fine to use for you, but you need to dial in that diet

Me being higher bf% will not matter? Also why Andarine over say rad140? Do I have to worry about hair loss?

Dylan gives you the best cycle for the goals you have and the stats you give him, for example he has me running Mk2866 Rad140 GW501516 and sr9009 for my recomp/ cut and it's working brilliantly especially with my diet being dialed in.

Cardarine is fantastic to use when trying to cut fat. I would run that solo first or maybe a Cardarine/LGD stack for a recomp.

Top Bottom