napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gw

I started taking gw today. I took 1 ML or 20MG after breakfest. the whole day i felt like shit. does anyone else have this effect on gw?

i got it from pure escence sarms. The taste was nasty, very alcohol like. the after taste went away pretty quick tho. Im also taking phenbuterol with it

I put my liquid stuff in 00 caps and knock em back like that.
If i get a taste of the stuff it sours my gut for the day.
Must be psychological.
Anyway, that is how I do it without getting the taste buds raped.

Theirs isn't bad at all.. I've tried others that are way nastier. S1, when they started producing garbage taste like shit. PURE alcohol..

I started taking gw today. I took 1 ML or 20MG after breakfest. the whole day i felt like shit. does anyone else have this effect on gw?

GW does not make you feel like shit bro. It is suspended in grain alcohol, so the taste is not going to be the best, but that is how true research chemicals are delivered for best results. GW if anything will make you feel great all day. If you didn't feel good throughout the day, it's more than likely attributed to something else causing that issue, and not the GW

GW os not one known for this stuff I've never heard of any issues at leadt. Is there anything else you are taking at all?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

PE is actually the best GW I used to date.. I could only image coupling this with SR9009 and the effects you get from this stack. To have the enhanced metabolic activity such as these two provide, and not worry about the catabolic effects on the muscle tissue puts these two compounds at the top of my list. I like to sprint and run long distances so I'll be excited to stack them and see what happens.

Well here... stop the gw and see what happens. If you feel great after stopping the gw you know something is not agreeing with you there. Trust take a week off it or so. Then go from there..I don't want you to think I'm not saying you're theory is impossible but let's eliminate veriables.

Well here... stop the gw and see what happens. If you feel great after stopping the gw you know something is not agreeing with you there. Trust take a week off it or so. Then go from there..I don't want you to think I'm not saying you're theory is impossible but let's eliminate veriables.

Great advice.. Hopefully you are feeling better bro.

you may want to take it with food as many often need that if they have a stomach issue due to the suspension but bro, trust me, gw makes you feel on top of the world... i fucking look forward to it so much when i start it.... i just started mine back up about a week and a half ago and i feel so alive and great so i wouldnt attribute what your feeling to it whatsoever...

you may want to take it with food as many often need that if they have a stomach issue due to the suspension but bro, trust me, gw makes you feel on top of the world... i fucking look forward to it so much when i start it.... i just started mine back up about a week and a half ago and i feel so alive and great so i wouldnt attribute what your feeling to it whatsoever...

Great point dylan. I know some people have pretty sensitive stomachs,many taking your sarms with food help eliminate those issues

I've never had this experience with GW with or without food. I have nothing but high praises for GW, S4 and MK. They've helped me out tremendously with Strength, endurance, and joint pains. Hope you'll feel the same in the near future with GW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom