napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

/Rad 140/ Mk2866/ GW501516/ SR9009/ 12 week Log

Topps_Baseball88

Just and update for anyone who wants to follow my first sarms cycle and my progression throughout 😎

Age 31
Weight 215lbs
5'11

All Sarms are from Sarms.forsale and will be used for this cycle as I know it's a trusted source and quality choice with top notch customer service 💪

Rad 140=20mg a day (12 weeks)
MK2866=25mg a day(12 weeks)
GW501516=20mg a day (12 weeks)
Sr9009 =30mg a day split up 2-3 hours apart (12 weeks)

Weeks ( 9-12 ) Dga post ct

Mini Pct= Novadex 40/40/20/20 ( weeks 13-16)
GW501516 =20mg ( weeks 13-16)

Goal lose body fat, recomp and build muscle

Fantastic news ! My gym will be opening back up on sunday the 24th with that said I will be starting my first ever sarms cycle of 12 weeks total duration.

I had full metabolic testing a couple months back so I couldnt have another one done ( everything was in optimal range )

I just had a total testosterone level done today shortly before I am typing this out. I wanted a free and total testosterone check but for some reason my doctor only would do a total testosterone test, should have the results back in a few days time so I will know what my baseline is before starting my cycle so I know if it drops for later when I get it tested again when my cycle Is completed and pct is fully followed.

Once I get my results back I will start my cycle wish me luck 😎💪

Last edited:
Excellent stack.
Look forward to following. Train hard, eat right, stay focused and you will see great results.
For me doing a log helps me stay goal minded.
Good luck

Excellent stack.
Look forward to following. Train hard, eat right, stay focused and you will see great results.
For me doing a log helps me stay goal minded.
Good luck

Yes sir ! Going to be alot of fun, 2 months no lifting felt like hell, I'm looking to run this to kick start some strength gains and push myself over the next 12 weeks. Typically when I diet I eat around 2100 calories a day and dont cut carbs much, I might for this run but I haven't decided yet, typically my ratio is 207g protein 64g fat and 164 carbs per day, mainly from sweet potatoes and veggies. Diet will be on point as I enjoy meal prepping and I weigh everything. Appreciate the follow 😎💪

Awesome stack same one I?m running except I added lgd at 10mg/day and it is awesome.

Sarmsforsale quality is top notch too you will be very happy!

Awesome stack same one I?m running except I added lgd at 10mg/day and it is awesome.

Sarmsforsale quality is top notch too you will be very happy!

I have no doubt in my mind I will be very pleased with this stack, if it works out the way I Invision it, I am sure it's a stack I would keep in my arsenal.

Thank you for the support 💪 it's going to be even better when I eventually add in mk677 after cycle 😎 I am just as excited to get this rolling and bust my ass for results, I do alot of volume training, so I'm super curious to see what GW does for that and my cardio I will be pushing myself on both.

Quick update boys, got my testosterone total lab results back today.

Testosterone, MaleYour Value 691.1 ng/dLStandard Range 280.0-1,100.0 ng/dL

Thank you for the support 💪 it's going to be even better when I eventually add in mk677 after cycle 😎 I am just as excited to get this rolling and bust my ass for results, I do alot of volume training, so I'm super curious to see what GW does for that and my cardio I will be pushing myself on both.

did you get a full panel ?

He wouldn't do a full panel, I had one done a few months ago so he said I had no reason to do another one ( he would only agree to the total testosterone test)

FASTING STATUS
Your Value
11 hrs
Standard Range
hrs
CHOLESTEROL
Your Value
156 mg/dL
Standard Range
<200 mg/dL
Desirable <200
Borderline High 200 to 239
High >=240
CALCULATED LDL
Your Value
98 mg/dL
Standard Range
<130 mg/dL
OPTIMAL <100
NEAR OPTIMAL 100-129
BORDERLINE HIGH 130-159
HIGH 160-189
VERY HIGH >=190
HDL
Your Value
52 mg/dL
Standard Range
>39 mg/dL
Low <40
Borderline Low 40 to 49
Near Optimal 50 to 59
Optimal >=60
TRIGLYCERIDE
Your Value
29 mg/dL
Standard Range
<150 mg/dL
Normal <150
Borderline High 150 to 199
High 200 to 499
Very High >=500
CALCULATED NON HDL
Your Value
104 mg/dL
Standard Range
mg/dL
Therapeutic Target:
CHD and risk equivalents <130
Multiple risk factors <160
0 to 1 risk factors <190
CHOL/HDL
Your Value
Standard Range
<4.5

i mean a few months ago wouldnt really be of use now but at least you know where you were then

I know man , I agree and I tried the best i could to get a new panel done and he wouldn't do it, i did everything i could to try and get it done. Yes I agree it's better than nothing but not close to ideal.

Also you can get your own bloodwork done through personalabs or other online private labs.

Thank you for the information, I will keep that in mind to do so

Yea s long as you arent in like NY or some of these other crazy states you can just use websites like personalabs.com, pick a huge panel and its literally like $200 (even cheaper with discount codes they throw out all the time).

They PDF and send you a paper lab report, you print it out and bring it say to quest diagnostics, they run the bloods, send them back to personalabs.com and they get loaded into your account to view.

Turnaround is pretty quick too.

I like this one for example:

https://www.personalabs.com/product/comprehensive-testosterone-profile-ign-blood-test

Yea s long as you arent in like NY or some of these other crazy states you can just use websites like personalabs.com, pick a huge panel and its literally like $200 (even cheaper with discount codes they throw out all the time).

They PDF and send you a paper lab report, you print it out and bring it say to quest diagnostics, they run the bloods, send them back to personalabs.com and they get loaded into your account to view.

Turnaround is pretty quick too.

I like this one for example:

https://www.personalabs.com/product/comprehensive-testosterone-profile-ign-blood-test

Bro seriously appreciate the information, this will save me the hassle of going back and forth with my doctor for the tests I need to be safe and healthy, I am in the midwest so I dont have to worry about NY or anything like that.

Top Bottom