napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A tip for an INSANE PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I know how great a huge pump feels. It's hard to compare anything to it (unless it's that bomb pus*y ;) ) One thing alot of us overlook is FOAM ROLLING. I personally own a standard firm foam roller and I also own a Rumble roller which is intense lol We get all bundled up and our Fascia needs to be stretched back out and opened up freely again. Proper fascia health improves delivery of nutrients and blood flow, enhancing GREAT pumps for the next workout. It can even open up and give you some great muscle growth. Have you ever foam rolled and notice how vascular you are after? That's the fascia broken up and feeding the muscles new food. I suggest foam rolling INTENSELY for about 10-15 minutes after a workout. Let's say you did a back workout out: Hit your lats, forearms and biceps hard. Don't be scared to feel some pain for a minute or two. It'll diminish and sort of feel pleasant. Try not to foam roll a muscle group the day before or right before you're about to train it. Give at least 48 hours in between rolling and training.

FOAM ROLL AS HARD AS YOU LIFT. You'll see great mobility, pumps, and activation to help get those GAINNNNZZZZZ!!
Enjoy!!!

And if you guys REALLY want to penetrate harder areas, I suggest a Lacrosse ball. It helps break up smaller muscle groups and hard to reach areas. In between the hamstrings, delts, forearms, etc....

And if you guys REALLY want to penetrate harder areas, I suggest a Lacrosse ball. It helps break up smaller muscle groups and hard to reach areas. In between the hamstrings, delts, forearms, etc....

Damn those lacrosse balls lol. The first time I used one years ago I was thinking how the hell does anyone do this haha. Now I love it. Not only the pump but the increased recovery and mobility from rolling is awesome. Stretching and rolling don't the attention they deserve.

I have a foam roller but have issues figuring it out. What's a good resource to learn. Most sites I've seen haven't been too helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do lactose bal and rumble roler

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have a foam roller but have issues figuring it out. What's a good resource to learn. Most sites I've seen haven't been too helpful.

Foam rolling is pretty awkward if you're new to it. No real secret, you just apply pressure and "roll" out each muscle group. You can support your weight in most positions with your arms and legs (or opposing). It uncomfortable/painful at first and that's what makes people question if they're doing it right but that's just the way it is. Try searching videos on youtube if you want to see it actually being done. For mobility, foam rolling, etc - I read a book some time ago that was pretty decent. It's called "becoming a supple leopard". All around good info in there.

Man I need a rolling partner. I don't think I get myself good enough. But I agree it needs to be done!

If you need any tips for a full body routine with the roller, watch this video. It gives pretty much all the info you need to hit each muscle (Just don't mind his legs. He skipped every leg day) lol Check it out and scroll more videos if you need more help. https://youtu.be/Ad_lCv7h5XM

I dont mess with that.
Not that i have anything against it but with my chronic tendinitis it is not something I want to experience on fired up clusters of nerves.
Stay young y'all!

I know how great a huge pump feels. It's hard to compare anything to it (unless it's that bomb pus*y ;) ) One thing alot of us overlook is FOAM ROLLING. I personally own a standard firm foam roller and I also own a Rumble roller which is intense lol We get all bundled up and our Fascia needs to be stretched back out and opened up freely again. Proper fascia health improves delivery of nutrients and blood flow, enhancing GREAT pumps for the next workout. It can even open up and give you some great muscle growth. Have you ever foam rolled and notice how vascular you are after? That's the fascia broken up and feeding the muscles new food. I suggest foam rolling INTENSELY for about 10-15 minutes after a workout. Let's say you did a back workout out: Hit your lats, forearms and biceps hard. Don't be scared to feel some pain for a minute or two. It'll diminish and sort of feel pleasant. Try not to foam roll a muscle group the day before or right before you're about to train it. Give at least 48 hours in between rolling and training.

FOAM ROLL AS HARD AS YOU LIFT. You'll see great mobility, pumps, and activation to help get those GAINNNNZZZZZ!!
Enjoy!!!

Great advice! Foam rolling is actually something I've been wanting to implement lately

Try it out bro! I think you'll find it very pleasing to get some lost mobility back again and maybe even a bigger pump!!!! Always good to condition the muscle with proper hygiene.

Top Bottom