napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Cycle

I'm starting first cycle of 500 mg Test E per wk for 12 weeks. My plan was to use 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD. Ive been reading so much about gyno and am wondering if 25 mg ED of Aromasin would be better. I just got bloods for baseline and will do bloodwork mid cycle.

Many people including myself are fine with 12.5 eod. If you are doing mid cycle bloods then you could start at that and see if you need to increase later.

I'm starting first cycle of 500 mg Test E per wk for 12 weeks. My plan was to use 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD. Ive been reading so much about gyno and am wondering if 25 mg ED of Aromasin would be better. I just got bloods for baseline and will do bloodwork mid cycle.

start at 12.5 and adjust if needed.

12.5 EOD seems to be the recommended starting dosage. I've seen Test only cycles with 25 mg. I'll go with 12.5 mg EOD. Do you keep Letrizole or Dostinex on hand?

Letrozole is in my opinion to strong and dosnt offer all the benfits exemastane does. Dostinex would be used for prolactin issues caused by nandrolones, so no, dostinex woulnt be needed

The goal isn't to crash your estrogen entirely. That would cause more trouble than it would do good. As everyone says, start with 12.5 eod and adjust if necessary. You more than likely won't need anymore than that!

12.5 EOD seems to be the recommended starting dosage. I've seen Test only cycles with 25 mg. I'll go with 12.5 mg EOD. Do you keep Letrizole or Dostinex on hand?
Letro would only be needed if you had gyno. Don't use it for any other purpose

Dostinex is good for any time you are running nandrolones, but unnecessary otherwise

Stay at 12.5mg EOD Aromasin and that should treat you well. It can always be adjusted if needed

Top Bottom