napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

agmatine and gi upset

karambit

Has anyone experimented with agmatine sulfate?
And if so, has it caused GI upset?
Some research says not to mix with creatine and if you have ulcers it is also a no go.
I intend to take it at about 3 gms a day but so far my research is saying that it doesnt vibe well with citruline of creatine.
I do not use creatine so that is not an issue but i am a little weary about the comments Ive seen on youtube videos regarding gi upset.
However we all know YT is full of trolls so I am still going ahead with my trials.

I got great pumps when I used Hemavol like 4 years ago. Agmatine was a main ingredient in it. I didn't have any issues. The only issues I ever had was some nausea when using stim pwo's and lifting heavy. I don't use any of that shit any more though.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Some research says not to mix with creatine and if you have ulcers it is also a no go.
I intend to take it at about 3 gms a day but so far my research is saying that it doesnt vibe well with citruline of creatine.
I do not use creatine so that is not an issue but i am a little weary about the comments Ive seen on youtube videos regarding gi upset.
However we all know YT is full of trolls so I am still going ahead with my trials.

I don't think that's a common problem, but when it does raise its usually people that dose it on an empty stomach. You can alleviate this by taking it preworkout with a meal

I do not use it anymore but at high doses I got the shits, and sometimes nausea.

I love agmatine. It's great. I used 1g agmatine, 3-5g beta alanine, 5 gram creatine mono, 3-5g citrulline malate, about 200mg of caffeine and you have yourself a great preworkout mix!!! No upset GI or anything. Unless due to caffeine dosing

Its not common, but one of the side effects can be gastrointestinal disruption at a very low percentage. try lowering dosage

Top Bottom