napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question Sustanon and kickstart with pheraflex

[email protected]

Hi, im 33ys old and have previous experience with ph's and also real gear, been training for over 10ys but as a hobbi. Im 6,1 at 220 at around 20% bf. My first gear was sustanon 750mg week and anavar, winstrol. Don't had any sides I could remember, only some acne. Goal woul be to make lean gains.

I have at home some iforce pheraflex left and also bold 200. I would like to use them up, so my plan would look like this.
(cycle assist is added ofc)

Week 1-16 Sustaton 750mg/week
Week 1-8 Bold at 800mg
Week 1-4 Phera 30mg
Week 8-16 T3 at 75mcg or 100mcg
week 9-16 Tren ace 100mg eod
Week 10-16 Winny at 40-50mg
arimidex eod

Thoughts?

Thx in advance

Last edited:
Honestly, your body fat is too high to be safely using steroids. The sustanon dose is higher than necessary in my opinion, and I would never recommend t3 to anyone.

noone with a faction of a brain cell would advise you steroid use at 20% body fat bro.. you need to get down to the 12-13 ragne...

noone with a faction of a brain cell would advise you steroid use at 20% body fat bro.. you need to get down to the 12-13 ragne...

To be precise, I am planning to lose fat to reach 13-15 in 2-3 months.
So I am only theorizing about the future.

For the sake of discussion I reach my lower bf goal, what do you think?

My mistake, I wanted to quote the other guy with the T3 comment![emoji28]
No, I have never used t3 and will not unless it is medically necessary. The risk of permanently altering your thyroid function is far too high. If you are looking to burn more fat, I'd recommend cardarine as a much safer and very effective alternative.

Top Bottom