napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some advice on how to start

Ragingbull

So I pretty much introduced myself earlier and boy was I just overwhelmed with the welcoming you guys gave me, I feel right at home. Thanks Everyone. Right now my current semester is almost
Over and as of lately I been lacking in the gym, exams and what not has put me into a bunker :(. On the flip side I have done extensive research on AAS and just recently discovered sarms. Although I've
Read about this stuff a lot I didn't really give any of these things greater consideration until I saw Mr. Gemelis video. Felt more confident about giving either a try but I'm conflicted. Should I run a sarms cycle or AAS? And the AAS I looked into was tren ace. I know it's a harsh one but if I'm going in I wanna go all the way, and that puppy gives the greater benefits from what I've read and listened to (via Gemeli) Also I have the triple stack protocol for SARMS on my word document for whenever I start that one, read it like a comic book :D.

So any input is appreciated
I'm 21, weigh 140 lbs and looking to gain but have limited time to give.

Thanks bro, I'll do that then :) I appreciate the quick reply btw the place I was gonna buy from is Rui-products? Any thoughts on that? I think there stuff is pretty legit I've seen on other forums the actual owner was answering questions about his stuff and actually interacting with consumers

Thanks bro, I'll do that then :) I appreciate the quick reply btw the place I was gonna buy from is Rui-products? Any thoughts on that? I think there stuff is pretty legit I've seen on other forums the actual owner was answering questions about his stuff and actually interacting with consumers
Mmmm depends. What did you wanna buy from him?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mmmm depends. What did you wanna buy from him?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

S4 > Ost> and Gw.
There's a few reasons why I feel comfortable going with Rui products is because he's U.S bound. Faster shipping, also the consistency with his consumers is good indication the products work. although he's pricey, I'd feel I was getting what I paid for and as long as it works I'm fine. So I'll probably do 2 cycles (with a huge break in between of course) so I can be fully
Recovered before starting the next one. Eventually I wanna get to AAS but I'll await approval from the more
Experienced bros here >.< It will be a while

S4 > Ost> and Gw.
There's a few reasons why I feel comfortable going with Rui products is because he's U.S bound. Faster shipping, also the consistency with his consumers is good indication the products work. although he's pricey, I'd feel I was getting what I paid for and as long as it works I'm fine. So I'll probably do 2 cycles (with a huge break in between of course) so I can be fully
Recovered before starting the next one. Eventually I wanna get to AAS but I'll await approval from the more
Experienced bros here >.< It will be a while
Brother you are on the right track with going the sarms route. However it is CRUCIAL to go with a highly respected source. We have no better source than our own sponsor here pure essence sarms. They are honestly the best sarms I have tried, by far and dylan stands by them 100%. I wouldn't even risk it with sarms considering all the bunk and underdosed stuff out there. Pure essence is domestic and shipping is lighting fast as well. Their sarms super stack is the best thing for you and what your goals are. Here is the protocol

LGD 10mg per day
S4 50mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
DAA

Get those sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks bro ill definetly take that into consideration when I buy. Now out of curiosity should I store these in a cold place or just plain room temperature? Wanna make sure I'm taking proper care of this stuff. I'm a science major and I know certain things need to be handled and taken care of a certain way. I was looking into buy a small mini fridge just to store sarms and any other products I buy

now if you do decide to use AAS keep it basic and run a test only cycle at 350-500mg a week. Obviously comparing SARMS to AAS isnt really fair, but SARMS are safer for sure and usually a good plac for users to learn the discipline of dosing and all that. Im not going to sway you one way or the other but I will say Tren should be out of the question for sure.

Sart with test when it comes to steroids. Ideally a fine combination f test and a couple sarms like GW and MK is what I would do.

Dude he weigh 140 lol.. No aas reccommend from me

Its one of those things dude where people can as all the questions they want and we can say no dont do it but bottom line is if the thought is there chances are they are seriously considering it. Best to give advice on it at least just in case. Last thing we want him to do is tren. Hopefully he listens but in the event he insists on gear he is set up well with some basic knowledge.

What's your major. I do chem e.

I major in biology :) (good to see another fellow scientist in the field of scientific study)also I hear you guys on tren it was one of the AAS I looked into because of the benefits I even looked at the ways to battle the sides and the fact it's been known to be not as Gyno inductive as others. But I could have read my sources wrong. But I'll take your word on it. As long as I see some changes so whatever AAS stacks you have recommended I'll try em ( especially since you know more than me based on experience. after I do sarms for at least 2-3 cycles)

I major in biology :) (good to see another fellow scientist in the field of scientific study)also I hear you guys on tren it was one of the AAS I looked into because of the benefits I even looked at the ways to battle the sides and the fact it's been known to be not as Gyno inductive as others. But I could have read my sources wrong. But I'll take your word on it. As long as I see some changes so whatever AAS stacks you have recommended I'll try em especially since you know more than me based on experience.
In use of sarms of a AAS (minor league edition lol) then I'll be just as happy

Well this is the time where you learn and do a lot of research on all things SARMS and AAS. Understanding the hormones themselves and what they do exactly. Its just as important to research what PCT compounds there are wich are called SERMS. The point of cycling. How to cycle off properly and why. What to take on cycle to prevent sides. What aromitase inhibitors there are. Wich is best... What SARMS do what. Why they were made and such.

Then at this point look at diet. Do you have the proper diet, what about training. What about schedule in genereal to accomodate it all.

So I pretty much introduced myself earlier and boy was I just overwhelmed with the welcoming you guys gave me, I feel right at home. Thanks Everyone. Right now my current semester is almost
Over and as of lately I been lacking in the gym, exams and what not has put me into a bunker :(. On the flip side I have done extensive research on AAS and just recently discovered sarms. Although I've
Read about this stuff a lot I didn't really give any of these things greater consideration until I saw Mr. Gemelis video. Felt more confident about giving either a try but I'm conflicted. Should I run a sarms cycle or AAS? And the AAS I looked into was tren ace. I know it's a harsh one but if I'm going in I wanna go all the way, and that puppy gives the greater benefits from what I've read and listened to (via Gemeli) Also I have the triple stack protocol for SARMS on my word document for whenever I start that one, read it like a comic book :D.

So any input is appreciated
I'm 21, weigh 140 lbs and looking to gain but have limited time to give.

hey bro... okay, there's no way at 21 years old and 140 lbs. you should even be thinking about steroids... when you are that undersized, steroid use is a HUGE detriment... you cause too rapid of growth, putting HUGE strain on your body, leading to constant injuries and internal strain, coupled with the fact that your so young and your hindering natural growth, which can lead to sever issues down the road... its a horrible thing man and you want nothing to do with that... also, i have no clue where you are hearing good things about RUI but i completely assure you that would be a huge mistake... don't be one that has to learn the hard way and lose money etc.. its a very poor idea... sarms are what i recommend to your age bracket and they will be perfect for you... little to no sides, no strain on you internally but very clean and sustainable gains... i have a perfect layout for you... there is a huge sale at pure essence right now that will make this more affordable for you as well... here is the stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Well it's settled then, and yea I saw that sarms are better in terms of less sides and significant gains. I appreciate the input I'll definetly follow it, pro tip from the man himself :D and everyone else as well. Besides I know something like this is super serious so the feedback is beyond appreciated!! :)

dude, just no. 21 145lbs, and looking into TREN ACE? you dont even know what youre getting into man. this is NOT smart at all..

and what do you mean you have limited time. if you have limited time then bodybuilding is not for you. it takes YEARS to build a good physique, yes, YEARS of diet and training

Well it's settled then, and yea I saw that sarms are better in terms of less sides and significant gains. I appreciate the input I'll definetly follow it, pro tip from the man himself :D and everyone else as well. Besides I know something like this is super serious so the feedback is beyond appreciated!! :)

you made the right decision bro... im more than happy to help and guide... you are going to be very thankful you went this route as opposed to the other... please keep use updated on your results...

Yea definetly Mr.Gemeli :) I'll be starting the cycle in December and comtinuing on throughout the winter season. The only question I have is the clomid 50/25/25/25? I'm guessing that's four douses a day?

Great to hear bro. You've made a wise decision that I'm sure you will be very happy with. If you have any questions about the stack or anything else just say so buddy

Thanks bro ill definetly take that into consideration when I buy. Now out of curiosity should I store these in a cold place or just plain room temperature? Wanna make sure I'm taking proper care of this stuff. I'm a science major and I know certain things need to be handled and taken care of a certain way. I was looking into buy a small mini fridge just to store sarms and any other products I buy
Do not refrigerate them, but keep them in a cool dark and dry place away from sunlight

Top Bottom