napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The most important...

D. N2gaurd

This fool... lol

I gotta go psychology. If you dont have the mindset you cant do any of it.
Then diet cause thats certainly more important that training when you get to the higher end of the spectrum, and its much harder to master.
Training is fucking fun. Easy shit right there. Diet though seperates the boys from the men.

What you can do to fight your bodies natural instincts and fight the urge to give up is pretty impressive.

much agreed here
This fool... lol

I gotta go psychology. If you dont have the mindset you cant do any of it.
Then diet cause thats certainly more important that training when you get to the higher end of the spectrum, and its much harder to master.
Training is fucking fun. Easy shit right there. Diet though seperates the boys from the men.

What you can do to fight your bodies natural instincts and fight the urge to give up is pretty impressive.

ok.... you twisted my arm
Diet
Training
Psychology

Reason being....1: Diet...you see a lot of guys in the gym busting ass, with shitty diets totally clueless why theyre not seeing results
2: Training...You see the same cats working out with no damn clue how to train...for example: most are looking for 1RM's....it takes years of progressive training AND diet to achieve the goals. Goes to #1 & 3
3: If youre not dedicated, willing to put in hard work, and a lot of sacrifice....Then why are we worried about 1 & 2? Its discipline, plain and simple. Its a marriage of all three. A delicate balance

#1 is a tie between diet & psychology.

I'm not going to get on my nutrition soap box, we all know the importance.

You HAVE to be strong mentally for this sport, especially if your going to use anabolics. If you're not mentally mature enough, if you have an obsessive personality; you're going to have problems. You need mental toughness to understand it's not going to happen overnight. And if you want to compete, brotha; you better be prepared to multiply all of this by 10.

I'll bump Ol' Dirty on the marriage of all 3.

Psychology, diet, then training.

Without having it down mentally, everything else is null and void even though diet is 90% of results.

this is going well, lets keep it going ... I see people are divided over diet vs psychology... I read this article and I am so trying to figure it out, help me out.. can any make a case as to what is what and why?

Diet, Training, Psychology

You can lift all day, but if your diet isn't good you will not get optimal results.
You can have the perfect diet, but if you don't train properly you just end up with a high grocery bill.
You can hate it all you want... I hate my job, but I'm there regardless.

They really all work in a symbiosis. Each one feeds off the other as the individual gets comfortable with themselves and their own limitations/expectations If one is out of shape and dreading going to the gym at first, can change to almost a euphoric experience over time. From what I've seen the psychological stress deteriorates substantially once progress starts to be seen/measured at the individuals tangible expectations.

I hope this made sense. lol

B. Psychology
A. Diet
C. Training

( out of the options offered)

Same here. Without the proper mindset, that's when the diet goes off the rails or you have a shitty, unmotivated workout. Diet is second for the simple reason that you can't out train a shitty diet. I know, old cliche. And obviously you need solid training to see results.

Top Bottom