napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

Well after your feedback I decided to maintain the original increment calories that I did and wait for measurements before doing any changes. So 2100kcal and 150-180kcal on cardio burned
I’m afraid of gaining too much weight and today I woke up holding water for sure and the scale told me that as well even though my muscle look fuller and bigger! But I’ll play safe since there’s no need to rush things.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Good decision brother!! Don't rush it!!

And in terms of weight gain? 1lb per week is it good? Asking because I have added 1.3lbs so far and I hope it was quality size

No, 1lb per week is to much IMO. I mean, you can gain 1lb a week, but the majority of it will not be muscle. Your body can only synthesize muscle at certain rate and everyone's body is different. Those that are genetically gifted, will build muscle at a faster rate, so 1lb per week can be gained without it being to much fat. Others, will build muscle slower and simply eating more to gain weight faster only packs on lbs. You nor I fall into the genetically gifted category my friend, which is alright, you just need to find what works for you. For me, 0.5lbs per week works well.

Good decision to hold off on the calorie increase until your measurements are taken again.

No, 1lb per week is to much IMO. I mean, you can gain 1lb a week, but the majority of it will not be muscle. Your body can only synthesize muscle at certain rate and everyone's body is different. Those that are genetically gifted, will build muscle at a faster rate, so 1lb per week can be gained without it being to much fat. Others, will build muscle slower and simply eating more to gain weight faster only packs on lbs. You nor I fall into the genetically gifted category my friend, which is alright, you just need to find what works for you. For me, 0.5lbs per week works well.

Good decision to hold off on the calorie increase until your measurements are taken again.
Agreed completely with all of this. Unless you are enhanced with PEDs, about the maximum rate you can out on muscle is around a pound of tissue per month, unless you are severely undersized or a beginner....so that comes out to a quarter pound per week in perfect conditions. I would eat at a level that will at least meet that rate. It's very very hard to track a quarter pound per week, so just try for a rate of 0.5lb per week or 1 lb every other week

Agreed completely with all of this. Unless you are enhanced with PEDs, about the maximum rate you can out on muscle is around a pound of tissue per month, unless you are severely undersized or a beginner....so that comes out to a quarter pound per week in perfect conditions. I would eat at a level that will at least meet that rate. It's very very hard to track a quarter pound per week, so just try for a rate of 0.5lb per week or 1 lb every other week

Even when running SARMS such as LGD bro, is it still too much? But yes, I dropped calories for now and just maintaining for more a week and a half before doing increasing!

Yes I think it was a wise idea. I also started working 8hours a day instead of 4h so I might burn more calories than before. So 1lbs per week is too much even with SARMS?

Yes I think it was a wise idea. I also started working 8hours a day instead of 4h so I might burn more calories than before. So 1lbs per week is too much even with SARMS?

You are making this way more complicated than it needs to be. By that i mean, you are playing with to many variables at once so it is hard to tell what is causing what at this point. I dont fault you for this as the majority of advice out there really over complicates the entire process of getting lean, reverse dieting and lean bulking....because complicated is what sells.

I am not a fan of calorie cycling during cuts or reverse dieting (higher calories on workout days / lower on non workout days). This is an advanced technique and does serve its purpose, however i think you are missing the trees for the forest. However, you have been doing this already, so dont change it at this point.

There is no way you gained 1.3 lbs of fat or lean body tissue in a week, so as i said before, it is more likely due to water weight of some kind.

I wouldn't try to compensate for this weight gain by making any other adjustments to nutrition, training or cardio...just keep things consistent for now until your measurements are taken again.From there adjustments can be made.

You are making this way more complicated than it needs to be. By that i mean, you are playing with to many variables at once so it is hard to tell what is causing what at this point. I dont fault you for this as the majority of advice out there really over complicates the entire process of getting lean, reverse dieting and lean bulking....because complicated is what sells.

I am not a fan of calorie cycling during cuts or reverse dieting (higher calories on workout days / lower on non workout days). This is an advanced technique and does serve its purpose, however i think you are missing the trees for the forest. However, you have been doing this already, so dont change it at this point.

There is no way you gained 1.3 lbs of fat or lean body tissue in a week, so as i said before, it is more likely due to water weight of some kind.

I wouldn't try to compensate for this weight gain by making any other adjustments to nutrition, training or cardio...just keep things consistent for now until your measurements are taken again.From there adjustments can be made.

Yes bro you are right. I have started working full time job therefore I did not remember to come here. I tracked my weight and I saw my calorie intake on that days and I know why my weight has increased. I had two days where I ate around 3000kcal (Christmas and another day) so it makes sense I had gained water weight, coming from 142.8lbs to 145lbs but then I decreased to around 143.2lbs. But then I started to be unwise and I said here that I'd up another 200kcal right away to 2300kcal. I did that for 3 days and I went from 143.2lbs to 147lbs with no cheat meals or anything like that. Then I compensate this days since I started working full time job so my energy expenditure has increased and I returned to 2100kcal as I was previously and will remain here until next Sunday at least.
Monday I will take measurements, waist, body fat and will post my weight average for the week comparing to previous ones

2nd week of reverse dieting and lean bulk stack cycle finished!!!
Here are my Initial stats:
Weight: Around 142.6lbs
Waist: 29,5 inches
Bf: 13.1

Today’s stats:
Weight: 143.9lbs
Waist: 29.2 inches
Bf: I will post later at night since I’ve to put the measurements where I actually put to give me a number

Calories are around 2100kcal; 250g protein and 25% fats and carbs
Cardio: 15m 5 Times a week

Should I stick or up anything?

faaab01d42768030f8b6564417993ab2.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Last edited:
My waist is roughly the same and weight has increased therefore my bf% must be lower, it was 0,3 or 0,5% lower based on the Excel program that I have, since the scale ain't the best option.
Yes everyday and 1950kcal on rest days for now

My waist is roughly the same and weight has increased therefore my bf% must be lower, it was 0,3 or 0,5% lower based on the Excel program that I have, since the scale ain't the best option.
Yes everyday and 1950kcal on rest days for now

In that case i would increase calories 100 on each day by adding 25 carbs. So 2200 on workout days and 2050 on rest days. As mentioned, i would add carbs over fats for 2 reasons: 1.) Carbs will have a better impact on your performance and will provide you with fuel 2.) Carbs will help normalize your hormones.

So yes, raise calories 100 per day.

In that case i would increase calories 100 on each day by adding 25 carbs. So 2200 on workout days and 2050 on rest days. As mentioned, i would add carbs over fats for 2 reasons: 1.) Carbs will have a better impact on your performance and will provide you with fuel 2.) Carbs will help normalize your hormones.

So yes, raise calories 100 per day.

Per day? or per week bro? Because on a week it will be 700kcal....

You have made an amazing transformation bro. Keep up the hard work. I hope there are young people or anyone really following along with this recomp. This shows what hard work and dedication can do without the aid of peds. Excellent work

Per day? or per week bro? Because on a week it will be 700kcal....

Yes 100 calories per day. 100 calories per week would be like 15 calories per day, you cant even track that amount bro. Come on man.

Yes 100 calories per day is 700 calories per week. That isn't much.

Yes 100 calories per day. 100 calories per week would be like 15 calories per day, you cant even track that amount bro. Come on man.

Yes 100 calories per day is 700 calories per week. That isn't much.

Forgot to answer you but I have received my DNA results

Update results:
2 week ago average weight: 145.3lbs (last day was 143.9lbs, that week I did 2 high calorie days and then after advice decreased calories again)
Last week average weight: 146.1lbs

Last week Waist measurement: Has decreased 0,3 inches even though I had gained weight
This week waist measurement: Did not measure but I will next week and take an update photo as well

Therefore If my weight is increasing as it is and my waist has decreased or is roughly the same my body fat has to be decreasing which is good! I have put on 3.5lbs in 3 weeks of this Lean Bulk and Reverse Dieting with a Sarms Stack

Tomorrow my friend who owns a very well known company on my country managed to schedule a consult for a DEXA Scan with a discount, I will post tomorrow morning the results. Anyone has tried DEXA Scan?

Weight Update Average: 148.5lbs

Measurements were:
Waist: 29,5 inches
Arms: 12,4 inches
Quads: 19,49 inches
Calves: 14,17 inches

Measurements today:
Waist: 29,9 inches
Arms: 12,6 inches
Quads: 20,07 inches
Calves: 14,37 inches
Chest: 33,5 inches

I might add more cardio because I am gaining too much weight even though my waist is around the same... I am bigger now for sure and I have very good definition and detail on my back, arms and delts but the abdominal area is where all my fat seems to be at. I was looking to add more cardio and changing for more a recomposition instead of bulking even though calories are low (2100kcal for 5 weeks)

Last edited:
Top Bottom