napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

So If I got it... I ate 90g of cooked Lentils today. If 200g of Lentils cooked equals to 75g Uncooked it means I ate 34g uncooked... I am talking about this topic because I need to know to track my calories on MyFitnessPal and since when I eat rice I have to divide by 3 when putting on MyFitnessPal to match the uncooked version I thought with Lentils were the same since 100g of Lentils IS SO A SMALL PORTION!!! I don't know If I was clear... When I measure my White Rice, let's say 150g in a given meal, when putting on MyFitnessPal I have to put 50g (150:3=50g)

I honestly think your over thinking the measurement and weight of your food. Here is what I do, I measure everything I am going to eat cooked. 1 cup of uncooked rice will yield 3 cups of cooked rice. If I measure it raw there is no way I am eating 3 cups of cooked rice. The simplest thing to do is weigh and measure cooked then find the amount for each macronutrients in the cooked food. You can search on myfitnesspal for whatever your eating and find the numbers for it cooked!!

There are various ways to measure your food and in the end, none are 100% accurate. The main thing is pick a method and stay consistent. Dont over think it. This is also another reason why i have staple foods and meals. I do rotate out meals every now and then, but for the most part i eat the same foods. Constantly rotating foods and meals daily makes tracking difficult IMO.

So I started today my reverse diet training, diet and supplementation!!! Some important information to track:
Average:
Last week: 144.53lbs
This week: 142.16lbs (woke up at 140.6lbs, tomorrow was a rest day which I'd a cheat meal)

25993198_1803314946376349_471555755_o.jpg26026824_1803314913043019_757633808_o.jpg

Today Started the sarms cycle and hit Chest/Tris and Shoulders!
I got 12 reps with 66lbs on each side Bench Press it was a very good workout which I got new PR's
With those two pictures which body parts do you think I am lagging? In my opinion I am lagging everywhere haha

Today Started the sarms cycle and hit Chest/Tris and Shoulders!
I got 12 reps with 66lbs on each side Bench Press it was a very good workout which I got new PR's
With those two pictures which body parts do you think I am lagging? In my opinion I am lagging everywhere haha

If i had to pick one area that needed to be brought up the most, it would be your back IMO.

When you say you did 66lbs.per side on the bench press, were you referring to Barbell, Dumb bell or Machine Chest Press?

If i had to pick one area that needed to be brought up the most, it would be your back IMO.

When you say you did 66lbs.per side on the bench press, were you referring to Barbell, Dumb bell or Machine Chest Press?

I have family members who compete and are IFBB athletes that I didn’t know because she’s my cousins’ sister and her boyfriend as well and he told my the same
It was machine, machines are easier on my joints and I can contract better as well since I can isolate chest way better
I’ll post another quote right now

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

I have increased my rest periods to 2m which allowed me to lift heavier than ever and lowered rep range as well
Therefore my workouts are longer around an hour and they were previously around 35m
I am hitting everything twice a week as well therefore they are longer as well but volume is lower ( around 10 sets )
Today hit legs, back, traps and biceps
Biggest lifts:
Squats:
155x10
155x8
175x7

Leg press:
175x10
265x10
Last two with 30s rest
132x15
132x15

Lat pull down :
143x8
143x8

Low row unilateral:
77x15
96x12

Traps dumbbell shrug:
97x15
115x12
124x12

Food intake is 250 kcal plus than before but feeling hungrier than ever, maybe increased weights and total workout time?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

How long have you been working out?

I did not understand your question... I have been working out for 3 years but I did not know what I was doing for the first 1.5 or 2 years since I didn't track calories, macros or anything... I had high body fat (around 20%) and I have never cut because I felt I was so skinny that I did not want to get any skinnier (Skinny fat) due to use of Cortisone for 10 years straight

I did not understand your question... I have been working out for 3 years but I did not know what I was doing for the first 1.5 or 2 years since I didn't track calories, macros or anything... I had high body fat (around 20%) and I have never cut because I felt I was so skinny that I did not want to get any skinnier (Skinny fat) due to use of Cortisone for 10 years straight

I was the same way bro, took me years to figure out the nutrition and how to get lean. You have done well bro, you are looking much better.

It also took me several years to learn that training primarily with machines and cables was sub-optimal for getting results. Once i restructured the majority of my routine around compound Barbell / Dumb bell lifts and supplemented the rest of the routine with a few machine and cable exercises, i got much better results.

No one builds a solid foundation of strength and muscle using machines and cables. Body builders train this way, but if you ask them how they built their foundation, it wasn't from training that way. Superior genetics and lots of drugs will allow certain individuals to grow no matter what they do. I dont think either of us fall into those categories.

Train how you want, but just know your training sub optimally and leaving gains on the table. Sure the sarms will help you build some muscle regardless if your training is optimal or sub optimal.

I was the same way bro, took me years to figure out the nutrition and how to get lean. You have done well bro, you are looking much better.

It also took me several years to learn that training primarily with machines and cables was sub-optimal for getting results. Once i restructured the majority of my routine around compound Barbell / Dumb bell lifts and supplemented the rest of the routine with a few machine and cable exercises, i got much better results.

No one builds a solid foundation of strength and muscle using machines and cables. Body builders train this way, but if you ask them how they built their foundation, it wasn't from training that way. Superior genetics and lots of drugs will allow certain individuals to grow no matter what they do. I dont think either of us fall into those categories.

Train how you want, but just know your training sub optimally and leaving gains on the table. Sure the sarms will help you build some muscle regardless if your training is optimal or sub optimal.

How soon you see results on LGD? Since I have never taken I would like to have an ideia bro!
Today I "binge eating" I ate 2000kcal which were 270g protein; 90g carbs and rest fats but then I ate like 300g of Cake since its Christmas I feel pretty bad like I have ruined my whole progress from weeks, I know I am being paranoid but tomorrow when I see the scale I will be upset but I know it's mostly fluid and water retention
Tomorrow I will do a low calorie day to "compensate" today cheat meal since I wiill not workout, maybe I am exaggerating but I am too perfectionist !!

How soon you see results on LGD? Since I have never taken I would like to have an ideia bro!
Today I "binge eating" I ate 2000kcal which were 270g protein; 90g carbs and rest fats but then I ate like 300g of Cake since its Christmas I feel pretty bad like I have ruined my whole progress from weeks, I know I am being paranoid but tomorrow when I see the scale I will be upset but I know it's mostly fluid and water retention
Tomorrow I will do a low calorie day to "compensate" today cheat meal since I wiill not workout, maybe I am exaggerating but I am too perfectionist !!

Bro, you will be fine. Just eat at your normal calories for the reverse diet portion. I wouldn't try and overcompensate by cutting calories low the following day.

As for the LGD, probably around weeks 3 or 4.

Bro, you will be fine. Just eat at your normal calories for the reverse diet portion. I wouldn't try and overcompensate by cutting calories low the following day.

As for the LGD, probably around weeks 3 or 4.

Thanks bro! Today which is a rest day I will consume high protein and low carb. I just ate 600g Chicken and 600g Veggies on Christmas Lunch which was delicious!!!
You are right bro, we all have the right to give a break or to enjoy our lives once in a while by having a cheat meal or something like that because we need to leave life at its fullest and sometimes over thinking ain't good!
Since I am not on a surplus yet, will LGD give size only when deficit? Because as I have seen some claim, SARMS are very good to preserve and add muscle even cutting and ideal for recomposition purposes since they do not aromatize

Thanks bro! Today which is a rest day I will consume high protein and low carb. I just ate 600g Chicken and 600g Veggies on Christmas Lunch which was delicious!!!
You are right bro, we all have the right to give a break or to enjoy our lives once in a while by having a cheat meal or something like that because we need to leave life at its fullest and sometimes over thinking ain't good!
Since I am not on a surplus yet, will LGD give size only when deficit? Because as I have seen some claim, SARMS are very good to preserve and add muscle even cutting and ideal for recomposition purposes since they do not aromatize

They should, but hard to say for sure as everyone responds differently. I was pretty much a non responder whether i was in a deficit or surplus, while others seem to have responded well.

They should, but hard to say for sure as everyone responds differently. I was pretty much a non responder whether i was in a deficit or surplus, while others seem to have responded well.

Why do you say you were a non responder? Also, you were and you are not anymore? What has changed?

Why do you say you were a non responder? Also, you were and you are not anymore? What has changed?

By non-responder, i mean i didn't get anything from sarms...they didn't do anything for me. Nothing changed, i tried them twice and didn't get anything either time. One time i was in a surplus and one time i was in a deficit...nothing either time. Since others on here did get results and i didn't, i just considered myself a non-responder. However, i did get results from GW, but it is technically not a Sarm.

As i said before, i went from 5'10 185lbs at 25% body fat SKINNY FAT to 5'10 170lbs at 8% body fat (175lbs at 10% body fat) by nutrition and learning how to train properly only...no sarms or steroids.

By non-responder, i mean i didn't get anything from sarms...they didn't do anything for me. Nothing changed, i tried them twice and didn't get anything either time. One time i was in a surplus and one time i was in a deficit...nothing either time. Since others on here did get results and i didn't, i just considered myself a non-responder. However, i did get results from GW, but it is technically not a Sarm.

As i said before, i went from 5'10 185lbs at 25% body fat SKINNY FAT to 5'10 170lbs at 8% body fat (175lbs at 10% body fat) by nutrition and learning how to train properly only...no sarms or steroids.

Maybe now that you are in better shape you can responder better to sarms or steroids I am not sure...
Did you ever tried peptides? They work in a different mechanism by increasing hyperplasia instead of hypertrophy it could be something to try
I had already used GW as well for only 4 weeks and I noticed a big difference

Maybe now that you are in better shape you can responder better to sarms or steroids I am not sure...
Did you ever tried peptides? They work in a different mechanism by increasing hyperplasia instead of hypertrophy it could be something to try
I had already used GW as well for only 4 weeks and I noticed a big difference

I tried the sarms AFTER i was in shape bro and nothing. It had nothing to do with my nutrition, training or even the sarms themselves, i just didn't respond to them. On the other hand, I respond fine to steroids. However, i dont run big cycles as i still have room to improve without the use of PED's.

I tried the sarms AFTER i was in shape bro and nothing. It had nothing to do with my nutrition, training or even the sarms themselves, i just didn't respond to them. On the other hand, I respond fine to steroids. However, i dont run big cycles as i still have room to improve without the use of PED's.

Well that is unusual but we are all different even though we are all humans, some are more talented or gifted in certain areas than others but at least we can fully develop our own potential and be the best that we can be considering our genetics.
You are a very hard working guy I can see that and in life only people like you will succeed despite any genetic limitation that he might have, talent will never outshine hardwork

Top Bottom