napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rich piana

i think rich has A LOT of good info to say but he also says some things that i think are complete and utter bull shit... he definitely has a lot of great points and insight on things that are right on the money but he does get out of line with things often as well... its confusing to some to sift through

I agree with this a lot. Some of his videos are a little ridiculous but hes got a lot of knowledge and I believe he genuinely wants help through his information.

What some people dont understand is that he is a charming spokesperson for products. Hes a likeable guy and hes very believable, but that doesnt mean everything he says should be taken seriously. Bringjng it back to the old adage "dont base your truth on a single source"

I agree with this a lot. Some of his videos are a little ridiculous but hes got a lot of knowledge and I believe he genuinely wants help through his information.

What some people dont understand is that he is a charming spokesperson for products. Hes a likeable guy and hes very believable, but that doesnt mean everything he says should be taken seriously. Bringjng it back to the old adage "dont base your truth on a single source"

^Defintiely he says alot of dumb shit in some of his videos, but in this video he is very accurate

I think rich has some good content here and there. I can't hate on his info. I don't agree with a lot of it. But he's become a living legend of his time for the sport.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

guys-drb went over this over three different times. I have been reading old posts trying to catch up and ran across this a few times. If you want to hear it from drb...who laid it out plain as day then let me know

Yes, i remember his ester chain thread showing how many actual mg of test you get from which ester very well. But the way I am understanding the original question, is they are looking for info on concentrations of compound per ml. Trying to figure out if the higher concentrated test for example is ok to use.

My position has always been that I won't use test higher than 300/ml. I prefer 250/ml actually. Those that come out with these super test concentrations at like 400/ml is not anything I would go near in my opinion. Wayyyyy too much PIP and probably prone to crash easily since I don't know how well it would hold at that concentration

Yes, i remember his ester chain thread showing how many actual mg of test you get from which ester very well. But the way I am understanding the original question, is they are looking for info on concentrations of compound per ml. Trying to figure out if the higher concentrated test for example is ok to use.

My position has always been that I won't use test higher than 300/ml. I prefer 250/ml actually. Those that come out with these super test concentrations at like 400/ml is not anything I would go near in my opinion. Wayyyyy too much PIP and probably prone to crash easily since I don't know how well it would hold at that concentration

that's a certain painful injection that there is absolutely no need to endure... i won't go over 250 on the concentration myself...

+1..........

I do have some EQ 400 for my next cycle... I hope I didn't make a big mistake with getting this high a concentration. Maybe EQ is different?

Test I try to stay under 300...

I do have some EQ 400 for my next cycle... I hope I didn't make a big mistake with getting this high a concentration. Maybe EQ is different?

i've had it at 400 and it had no pip whatsoever but that was AY eq, which could be different than yours, not sure... i know when i ran it at 400 that i had no pip whatsoever

eq and test are far different, though... just like anything over 200 on primo would be very rough...

i've had it at 400 and it had no pip whatsoever but that was AY eq, which could be different than yours, not sure... i know when i ran it at 400 that i had no pip whatsoever
I have Platinum Biotech EQ 400... Pharma Lady assured me no PIP so I went with it because I'm planning on running it @ 800

EQ is far different than test. The molecular weight is completely different and you can easily make higher concentrated aeQ no problem. As a matter of fact EQ is often times used to add to other higher concentrated oils to help dilute it, make the injection smoother, and reduce the pip

EQ is far different than test. The molecular weight is completely different and you can easily make higher concentrated aeQ no problem. As a matter of fact EQ is often times used to add to other higher concentrated oils to help dilute it, make the injection smoother, and reduce the pip
Sweet!........

I have Platinum Biotech EQ 400... Pharma Lady assured me no PIP so I went with it because I'm planning on running it @ 800

then your good to go.... its nice to only have to inject 1 ML twice a week when your running something 800...

In the video posted though he goes on to explain that its impossible to fit a certain amount of any compound in oil. He says that equipoise can only be made to a true 200mg/ml concentration which is just bullshit. I mean im no chemist but im sure every one of our sponsors can attest that its NOT impossible.. that its most definitely possible and that they have all successful suspended a higher concentration than 200mg/ml of equipoise

In the video posted though he goes on to explain that its impossible to fit a certain amount of any compound in oil. He says that equipoise can only be made to a true 200mg/ml concentration which is just bullshit. I mean im no chemist but im sure every one of our sponsors can attest that its NOT impossible.. that its most definitely possible and that they have all successful suspended a higher concentration than 200mg/ml of equipoise

^I believe he is referring to actual compound vs oil within 1 cc

Ok I am doing this partly out of memory and partly out of reading old posts. Drb was adamant to find the leading cause of pip. He brewed excellent gear that never piped, but would run across friends who were hurting badly.He would shoot it and get pip. Since he was a good brewer, he took all of the components that make up gear except for the hormone itself. Starting with just oil. Big pharm mostly used seasame, cottonseed or safflower oil. Today along came grapeseed oil and coconut mct oil. Drb took the 5 oils and injected a 10ml blend of them into his quad. Then injected another 10ml right into the same exact spot. Next day..no pip. Now on to the solvents that keep the gear dissolved.It is usually used at 10-20%. So he put 70% in oil and shot 5ml. Next day no pip. Then there is a sterilant in gear to keep it protected and it is usually present at 1%. DrB made a 10% solution in oil and shot 5mls. No pip. So where was pip coming from. Then he realized...all the gear that he ever got pip from was over 300mg/ml. He always made 200mg and sometime 250mg. Now he only did this experiment with deca,cyp,E and sus. He made 450mg/ml of each and diluted to 200. He shot all at 200, then all at 250 then all at 300 then all at 350 then all at 450. The 450 had him crippled. The 300 hurt. The 200-250 NOTHING. He then tells me..that is why big pharm makes it at 200!!

So his advice...never shoot anything over 300 if you are pip prone. So lets say you are doing a cycle of 1ml 450 testcyp, 1ml 200 deca, 1ml 200sus.You add the total mgs and divide by the total mls. So 450+200+200 divided by 1+1+1. So 850 divided by 3 =283mgs/ml that you are injecting.You are good to go. That is how we grew up loading syringes...being sure to not go over 300. We made blends right in the syringe and never exceeded 300mg.
So his theory is that too many mgs in too little oil cause the gear to crash in the injection site. As soon as it hits your watery somewhat salty tissue the gear falls out and forms crystals that keep re-crystalizing on top of crystals, causing large crystal formations.. leading to muscle splits,tears, and imflamation. Whether his theory is right or wrong does not matter, but if you follow his rule of injecting you will never get pip again. Now this is assuming you are seasoned users not virgin muscle.

I got kicked off line so this may or may not work.The site keeps logging me out.

Ok I am doing this partly out of memory and partly out of reading old posts. Drb was adamant to find the leading cause of pip. He brewed excellent gear that never piped, but would run across friends who were hurting badly.He would shoot it and get pip. Since he was a good brewer, he took all of the components that make up gear except for the hormone itself. Starting with just oil. Big pharm mostly used seasame, cottonseed or safflower oil. Today along came grapeseed oil and coconut mct oil. Drb took the 5 oils and injected a 10ml blend of them into his quad. Then injected another 10ml right into the same exact spot. Next day..no pip. Now on to the solvents that keep the gear dissolved.It is usually used at 10-20%. So he put 70% in oil and shot 5ml. Next day no pip. Then there is a sterilant in gear to keep it protected and it is usually present at 1%. DrB made a 10% solution in oil and shot 5mls. No pip. So where was pip coming from. Then he realized...all the gear that he ever got pip from was over 300mg/ml. He always made 200mg and sometime 250mg. Now he only did this experiment with deca,cyp,E and sus. He made 450mg/ml of each and diluted to 200. He shot all at 200, then all at 250 then all at 300 then all at 350 then all at 450. The 450 had him crippled. The 300 hurt. The 200-250 NOTHING. He then tells me..that is why big pharm makes it at 200!!

So his advice...never shoot anything over 300 if you are pip prone. So lets say you are doing a cycle of 1ml 450 testcyp, 1ml 200 deca, 1ml 200sus.You add the total mgs and divide by the total mls. So 450+200+200 divided by 1+1+1. So 850 divided by 3 =283mgs/ml that you are injecting.You are good to go. That is how we grew up loading syringes...being sure to not go over 300. We made blends right in the syringe and never exceeded 300mg.
So his theory is that too many mgs in too little oil cause the gear to crash in the injection site. As soon as it hits your watery somewhat salty tissue the gear falls out and forms crystals that keep re-crystalizing on top of crystals, causing large crystal formations.. leading to muscle splits,tears, and imflamation. Whether his theory is right or wrong does not matter, but if you follow his rule of injecting you will never get pip again. Now this is assuming you are seasoned users not virgin muscle.

I got kicked off line so this may or may not work.The site keeps logging me out.
Great info bro. Thanks for sharing this awesome info from Drb

Top Bottom