napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When should I start PCT

kizame

Greetings guys, I just finished my last injection of sus 300 one week ago, I would like to know if I should start my PCT in 2 more weeks? or should wait 3 weeks from now? Thanks in advance.

Greetings guys, I just finished my last injection of sus 300 one week ago, I would like to know if I should start my PCT in 2 more weeks? or should wait 3 weeks from now? Thanks in advance.

If you finished one week ago, you would start in one more week (2 weeks after last test injection). Just make sure to follow the right PCT

What do you have for PCT?

some people push pct to 18-21 days with sust but 2 weeks is just fine with bro... remember, although the esters on the long end are very long, they are 60% of sust and 40% is still short ester, so you can start just fine at 2 weeks... as rick asked, what is your planned pct

My PCT plan is this, I have all of them

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

My PCT plan is this, I have all of them

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Love seeing the ostarine in PCT. it's so instrumental in terms of recovery and the overall sense of well being.

Looks good man

Love seeing the ostarine in PCT. it's so instrumental in terms of recovery and the overall sense of well being.

Looks good man

that's a key component and it makes you feel as though you are not even in pct... i remember the first time i used it in "the dreaded" pct and it was just night and day on the difference and how i just cruised right through it as if i were still on cycle... its instrumental in a variety ways....

Guys got a question, if I do put into the pct a test booster will it help to increase testicles size? If it help when should a use it? During 4 weeks of pct or for 1 or 2 weeks?

Guys got a question, if I do put into the pct a test booster will it help to increase testicles size? If it help when should a use it? During 4 weeks of pct or for 1 or 2 weeks?

Some test boosters work.. A lot of them don't do jack squat. Run Ostarine right when you start your PCT for 4 weeks, and watch how you continue to make progress even in PCT.

dude i seriously wouldnt bet on that helping much if at all, especially with testicle size. the shrinkage is due to the fact that they arent producing as much Test, like a muscle not being used over a period of time it will shrink. the key is clomid and HCG for HPTA

if you hit starting 4 weeks before pct and run it right up until you start, then that would be optimal for everything... you never want to use it in pct but right before can really aide in so many ways..

Oh well then I'm too late for it I just started PCT I would take it in consideration for the next cycle thanks!

Oh well then I'm too late for it I just started PCT I would take it in consideration for the next cycle thanks!
Also keep in mind that as test production returns to normal, testicle size will as well. They go hand in hand

You could add the test booster in. Look for a good one. Most of the testicular rebound you will see will be from your natural recovery taking place. It's just how it goes. They will bounce back over time.

There is a lot of junk on the market when it comes to natural test boosters. I'd suggest you post the brand and everything before you buy if you do get one. There is one called testanon 2250 or something like that at nutrishop. If you can find that I can personally say it works well they have some other options but they are not as great....

It's the type of thing that's not gonna hurt your pct if anything it will help. If you have the funds to do it go ahead. If not it's not going to make some killer difference.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom