napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sk-11

Rmg1055

Yk-11

I have a buddy that picked up the sarm "yk-11" anybody know what this does? Can't find much research behind it.

Not wise IMO to throw something in the body without exstensive research or labs rats with a long history of use before clearing the product safe and side effects made clear. I do know that some Sarms have been devastating to the body and you don't hear much about those.

Not wise IMO to throw something in the body without exstensive research or labs rats with a long history of use before clearing the product safe and side effects made clear. I do know that some Sarms have been devastating to the body and you don't hear much about those.

exactly... that's why things are put in thorough testing phases... when things are created, some work out and some don't... when they don't, they are generally discontinued everywhere... when things are still in testing, you want to wait and find out more thorough findings first...

i agree about the testing BUT i dont care much for rat studies and the such, rats are extremely different then humans needless to say, so that really doesnt hold much merit imo....PLUS there are many old school cycles that have been tested by countless bodybuilders before you - why waste such valuable info like that and instead use a foreign substance that isnt even proven to be effective. just get some TEST lol..

I have a buddy that picked up the sarm "yk-11" anybody know what this does? Can't find much research behind it.

Have your buddy come here and check out everything available from pure essence, which is all 100% legit, safe, and proven to give amazing results

exactly... that's why things are put in thorough testing phases... when things are created, some work out and some don't... when they don't, they are generally discontinued everywhere... when things are still in testing, you want to wait and find out more thorough findings first...

Exactly what I was trying to tell him. From the looks of it, it only looks like it's been out MAYBE a few years, can't trust that. Will not know what it will do to him in the long run. Thanks for the feed back

i agree about the testing BUT i dont care much for rat studies and the such, rats are extremely different then humans needless to say, so that really doesnt hold much merit imo....PLUS there are many old school cycles that have been tested by countless bodybuilders before you - why waste such valuable info like that and instead use a foreign substance that isnt even proven to be effective. just get some TEST lol..

Believe it or not they choose rats because they actually mimic human reactions better then monkeys and most other Animals out there. Its not because they have Green Peace sensibilities.

Believe it or not they choose rats because they actually mimic human reactions better then monkeys and most other Animals out there. Its not because they have Green Peace sensibilities.

thats fine but animals are not humans....many people out there believe otherwise but this is why rat studies and monkey studies have no real world validity..in the end human trials are what is needed and even then, it is not 100% because of variables between humans and their lifestyles, etc.

ive never been big on rat testing either... yes, its beneficial to a point but we all know that does not always translate to the effect on humans, especially with size and structural factors clearly far off... there's really only one way to accurately gauge the effects on a human and thats by testing them on a human

Top Bottom