napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What was your sketchiest pinning experience?

I injected into my quad and I must of hit a nerve because the syringe flipped out of my hand and went 90° to the side... My leg twitched and everything... I just pulled it out and went to another spot... Everything ended up ok just that spot was sore for a while but I was scared to pin quads for a while

I've had a similiar experience before. You just have to pull out and start over. It's all you can do.

Yeh, I would say anytime something isn't quite right or out of the ordinary with an injection, just stop and start over with the e tire injection. It's never worth the risk

i hit my quad with 5 cc's, 3 of which were fucking primo and i hit a very bad spot, i mean bad... i could barely walk for, let's see, 2 weeks.. I FORCED myself to run through it and im talking 7-10 mile runs the entire two weeks and i was just in fucking agony... it was horrible.. i made it through though!

i hit my quad with 5 cc's, 3 of which were fucking primo and i hit a very bad spot, i mean bad... i could barely walk for, let's see, 2 weeks.. I FORCED myself to run through it and im talking 7-10 mile runs the entire two weeks and i was just in fucking agony... it was horrible.. i made it through though!

Sounds like torture! At least you pushed through must of hurt like a bitch lol

So I just realized why nurses don't recap syringes. I just got done pinning myself about an hour ago and went to put the cap back on the needle. Somehow the needle must have grabbed the edge of the cap. The needle bent and went straight through the cap and my finger. WTF?!? I threw that fucking syringe across the room with a quickness. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bro one time I tried hurry Ana cap my needle.. I missed and drove the pin Right under my finger mail about half inch deep. You could see it through my finger nail. Looked like Edward scissorhands. My wife saw Ana about passed out. Pulled it out really fast. Fucking disgusting.. Now I'm much more careful capping

Ooohh shit.. That's like when you see someone roll their ankle playin ball. I don't even like to image that

Dammit NY. That's the worst place ever! I went and bought some needles from the Winn Dixie pharmacy. They have a safety thing on them. You push it up and it unfolds over the needle. I tried to reverse it out of curiosity and it started bending the needle. I deemed it safe. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said looked like Edward scissor hands lol!
Really sounds rough tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Holy shit NY. I don't feel so bad now. Lol
That shit is horrible. Every now and then I get a splinter under the fingernail at work and that hurts like a bitch. So I could imagine how a needle would feel. Ouch! Like you said, the worst part is pulling it out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bro one time I tried hurry Ana cap my needle.. I missed and drove the pin Right under my finger mail about half inch deep. You could see it through my finger nail. Looked like Edward scissorhands. My wife saw Ana about passed out. Pulled it out really fast. Fucking disgusting.. Now I'm much more careful capping

^OUCH... Thats some straight old skool north Vietnamese torture tactics. But they used slivers of bamboo instead, under the nail is very sensitive. That shit must have hurt

^OUCH... Thats some straight old skool north Vietnamese torture tactics. But they used slivers of bamboo instead, under the nail is very sensitive. That shit must have hurt

Bamboo is on another level. I'd much rather have that sharp ass steel as opposed to bamboo under my nail

^Point being that underneath the nail is extremely sensitive whether you stab a needle or a splinter.. Its going to hurt alot

Trust me bro... That surgical needle is way smother then some wood an Asian govt official pulls off a tree.

Top Bottom