napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wimpy Winny

I'm not that cool yet!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

LMAO... the fanny pack is where its at.. plug in you WALKMAN and its on!! I could go through my things back home in storage and find some cassette tapes too bro! =)

are you referencing the waist bag with the clip on the on the back?? LMAO!

9k4jf7.jpg

LMAO... the fanny pack is where its at.. plug in you WALKMAN and its on!! I could go through my things back home in storage and find some cassette tapes too bro! =)

I will throw in my 8 track tapes, and the ol man's 78lp vinyls. We can put this stuff on ebay with that pic of rick with the fag bag, and sell this stuff in one day!!! Give us some spending money for our hot fudge sundae with winstrol sprinkles.

I will throw in my 8 track tapes, and the ol man's 78lp vinyls. We can put this stuff on ebay with that pic of rick with the fag bag, and sell this stuff in one day!!! Give us some spending money for our hot fudge sundae with winstrol sprinkles.

LOLLL i smell sales!!!

Hahaha fucking hilarious. You guys are a riot, and I can't help but laugh, even when I'm the butt of the jokes

Holy cow, wimpy winny is incredible. Sorry to break up your guys purse party but I just had to comment again how much I'm loving this winstrol. I'm absolutely crushing pr's every workout. Gets a little update, one of these days I'll be ripped, just not today lol.

9dcc1139a153ea6dbcf4f0e05305c6ff.jpg

Holy cow, wimpy winny is incredible. Sorry to break up your guys purse party but I just had to comment again how much I'm loving this winstrol. I'm absolutely crushing pr's every workout. Gets a little update, one of these days I'll be ripped, just not today lol.

Glad you are enjoying it brother! Sounds like you are loving it just as much as I do. I fuckin love Winstrol!

Now where is your purse?!

dude great pic. Now everybody take a good look. This is the wet look but he is on the dry look aas. Now maybe this tells you that diet is the most important. I love you ibleed, but this is a learnng moment. Why? I wonder does he look wet, when is jucing dry???? Ask yourself this bros..b4 you put yourself on a death defying dry stack.

dude great pic. Now everybody take a good look. This is the wet look but he is on the dry look aas. Now maybe this tells you that diet is the most important. I love you ibleed, but this is a learnng moment. Why? I wonder does he look wet, when is jucing dry???? Ask yourself this bros..b4 you put yourself on a death defying dry stack.
Lol, it's genetics. I honestly don't think I'll ever be dry and lean. Plus I just eat too many carbs.

This is great to hear! I'm looking forward to starting Winny here in several more weeks. Just need to get through the tbol and have a few weeks off from that first. Glad it's working for you! Keep those joint supplements handy. ;)
What joint supplements would you recommend anything that can be bought at the local drugstore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

What joint supplements would you recommend anything that can be bought at the local drugstore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

theres a few things that may help a little but it wont make insane differences especially if you are running Winny and it drys your joints out.

glucosamine, MSM, and fish oil.

for glucosamine use Sulfate as opposed to Hydrochloride, HCl is cheaper and less effective that is why it is more common.

MSM you can buy for cheap at horse stores.

fish oil is good for a supp.

try to eat a lot of Salmon, very good for joints among other things, high content of EPA fats

Top Bottom