napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Knee Problems!! AAHHHH

Maybe I'm nuts but I love cardio. It always makes me feel great.....especially on the occasions of private cardio with a female :D

I love cardio, and even if i didnt i would still say i love cardio. Alot of cardio exercise has to do with getting past the mental anguish and getting into whats called the "zone"

Maybe I'm nuts but I love cardio. It always makes me feel great.....especially on the occasions of private cardio with a female :D

thats my secret to abs right there... LOLLL

HONESTLY and this is the truth... there is substantial to gain from this and you and I both know it.. especially if your in fucking beast mode and it sounds funny but its also true!

I tore my meniscus and had surgery, after the surgery I took a cocktail of Ostarine, Bpc 157, Tb 500 and Igf-1lr3 and was told by my Ortho that he's never saw a patient heal as fast as I have and grilled me on what I took to make it possible

I tore my meniscus and had surgery, after the surgery I took a cocktail of Ostarine, Bpc 157, Tb 500 and Igf-1lr3 and was told by my Ortho that he's never saw a patient heal as fast as I have and grilled me on what I took to make it possible

And you said it was nothing but good old fashion man ranch, right? Lol

I had both knees scoped 15 years ago for the same exact thing. Meniscus was mutilated. Doc went in, moved, realigned or did some shit, I forget. He claimed it would need to be done again inside 5 years. That was 15 years ago in December and my knees are only starting to get slightly sore this year. Best thing i ever did!! It was so bad, after 2 hours on my feet I was crippled. It hurt like a bitch for 2 days, then real sore for 2 weeks.
Ground up meniscus' are no joke. Owe.

Top Bottom