napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sources

What the hell do you know about dating sites RR? You've been married since God was a boy. lol

Trying to hookup!! Why the fuck else? Lol J/K...I've never actually been on one, but I have buddies that tell me about them and how they work

Looking for a little something something to get a little more size. Need good source, good product, good price, U.S.A domestic only

check out the source section and our sponsors. you dont have to look very far lol

Funny read. Even better is that the OP hasn't been here in 43 posts... Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a little something something to get a little more size. Need good source, good product, good price, U.S.A domestic only

Welcome my man. Just wanted to clarify that no one here is making fun of you... at least i dont think. Your post is just a little forward and your lack of reply leaves us all a little puzzled. If by chance youre not just trolling and are just embarassed. .. just chime in at any time and let us know some stats and a little about who you are

wtf happened here??? LOLLL damn... its bad as was pointed out that the OP has not been here in that many posts... you guys are nuts.. LOL and THATS why i love you

wtf happened here??? LOLLL damn... its bad as was pointed out that the OP has not been here in that many posts... you guys are nuts.. LOL and THATS why i love you

Yeh I came in here a minute ago, and I was like "wtf.....I got nothin" lol

Total 180 from the original post

Top Bottom