napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sources

the_bus17

Looking for a little something something to get a little more size. Need good source, good product, good price, U.S.A domestic only

Hum Not to Bust your balls or anything, But dude don't jump on a board with only 2 post an say you need sources.Like Robo has asked we could use some stats an a little Info on you would be Nice as well :).

Dont run away man. Stick around and participate a lil bit. There are good sources right on this board. But i dont even think you poked around at all. This board is way more than just a place to get a legit source.

hey bro, welcome to adrenaline rush... thanks for joining here... understand noone is trying to give you a hard time bro but that's not really a great way to introduce yourself etc... it seems quite shady, just so you understand... hopefully that is not your intention... we have a listing of several sources in the sponsor section for you to select from...

Head over to the introductions section. Don't just jump on a forum looking for sources openly. That's the worst thing you can do. Though this place is legit, many scammers lurk in the shadows all over the interwebz lol.

Head over to the introductions section. Don't just jump on a forum looking for sources openly. That's the worst thing you can do. Though this place is legit, many scammers lurk in the shadows all over the interwebz lol.
Its kinda like joining a dating site and making a 1st time post. " Hey, who wants to fuck tonight?"
Lol

Just tell us a little about yourself buddy. Possibly stop by our introductions thread, and give us a little background. We have plenty of great sources here, including biotech, which I can get you Alice list for....but first things first bud

Its kinda like joining a dating site and making a 1st time post. " Hey, who wants to fuck tonight?"
Lol

Success with that depends on male or female though. A chick comes on a dating site and says that, and they instantly have 200 messages in their inbox lol

Success with that depends on male or female though. A chick comes on a dating site and says that, and they instantly have 200 messages in their inbox lol

What the hell do you know about dating sites RR? You've been married since God was a boy. lol

And just like that, AR became the worlds first AAS/Swingers hybrid website. I knew I was going to like it here! ;)

excess exogenous testosterone lends itself to a swinging lifestyle definitely
there might be a burgeoning market there

Lol

LMFAO... me and my wife were both cracking up on this one.. you still have me laughing... its a damn good analogy though!

Top Bottom