napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calmer on AAS?

C

cbbram00

Has anyone else experience this? The beginning of the cycle I felt a little irritated with certain things and I still get that way if I need to eat BUT for the most part I DEFINITELY feel calmer since everything has settled. I'm thinking it's the testosterone creating the "wellness" feeling.

I usually get irritated at work with certain things but since I've been on cycle I've been taking everything with a greater stride.

400 - 500mg of Test Cyp WK (wk 10)
12.5mg Aromasin EOD
60mg Anavar ED (Started last week)

I started with 400mg of Test Cyp ... Increased to 500mg but went back down to 400mg since I started the Anavar... I'm thinking 400mg is my "sweet spot". I'm getting good results with less estrogen sides @ 400 vs 500.

cbbram said:
Has anyone else experience this? The beginning of the cycle I felt a little irritated with certain things and I still get that way if I need to eat BUT for the most part I DEFINITELY feel calmer since everything has settled. I'm thinking it's the testosterone creating the "wellness" feeling.

I usually get irritated at work with certain things but since I've been on cycle I've been taking everything with a greater stride.

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

I started with 400mg of Test Cyp ... Increased to 500mg but went back down to 400mg since I started the Anavar... I'm thinking 400mg is my "sweet spot". I'm getting good results with less estrogen sides @ 400 vs 500.

For me it depends on the source of the gear.. I've had some stuff recently from a couple of different sources that drove me batshit, but I've never had that problem with a legit product from the chemist, or even Vet grade gear - I do feel better than usual when I'm taking those.

Re: RE: Re: Calmer on AAS?

middle aged fat guy said:
cbbram said:

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

For me it depends on the source of the gear.. I've had some stuff recently from a couple of different sources that drove me batshit, but I've never had that problem with a legit product from the chemist, or even Vet grade gear - I do feel better than usual when I'm taking those.
Hmmm... Interesting...

Well i'm running Pharma Lady's gear exclusively so that could explain it.

Re: RE: Calmer on AAS?

cbbram said:

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

My wife has always said I'm more calm when I'm running high doses, so I totally understand. This even applies to Tren with me

Re: RE: Re: RE: Calmer on AAS?

RickRock said:
cbbram said:

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

My wife has always said I'm more calm when I'm running high doses, so I totally understand. This even applies to Tren with me
Funny how things work... Do you feel this way on cruise also?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Calmer on AAS?

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

Funny how things work... Do you feel this way on cruise also?
I'm pretty calm on cruises too, but I'm actually more calm on blast. It's definitely crazy how things affect people differently.

this will vary for each individual... some can't handle it at all and some are lost without it and more irritable... there's a lot of factors here but if your having this experience, thats awesome... for some, if they were having problems with depression etc. from low test then when things are corrected it can definitely enhance your mood etc.. for some, they get very aggressive or anxious when on... it just varies... i can definitely see it helping with this for some though... im a mixed bag... some make me feel great, very happy etc.. things like halo and tren etc. are things i just would rather avoid because of the negative effect they have on my mood alone... it just depends..

I'm in week 14 of a 15 week dbol, test, and deca cycle. I played with the doses a little throughout the cycle and settled on 400 test 500 deca every week. I did a 3 week T3 cycle right in the middle and switched to GW after I tapered off the T3. Problem is the last 3 weeks I have been having some terrible insomnia and anxiety at night. I went through a painful divorce 5 years ago and now all these feelings are coming up. It's gotta be sides from the drugs. I was on 200mg a week TRT for 8 weeks before I started and about week 11 of the cycle I noticed the insomnia night sweats and anxiety. I was gonna cruise on 100 mg test for a few months but I think I am going to completely stop and do a good clomid pct with sarms. I have made some awesome size gains and I can't wait to see what I look like once I get the water off. I have heard some people say they never blast more than 8 weeks. My spring cycle is going to be tren ace and test prop so I already know that will be 8 weeks I don't think I will run this long again. My blood work looked good 3 weeks ago LDL a little high, estradiol normal. No gyno problems I have been taking Caber and anastrazole.

hemiford said:
I'm in week 14 of a 15 week dbol, test, and deca cycle. I played with the doses a little throughout the cycle and settled on 400 test 500 deca every week. I did a 3 week T3 cycle right in the middle and switched to GW after I tapered off the T3. Problem is the last 3 weeks I have been having some terrible insomnia and anxiety at night. I went through a painful divorce 5 years ago and now all these feelings are coming up. It's gotta be sides from the drugs. I was on 200mg a week TRT for 8 weeks before I started and about week 11 of the cycle I noticed the insomnia night sweats and anxiety. I was gonna cruise on 100 mg test for a few months but I think I am going to completely stop and do a good clomid pct with sarms. I have made some awesome size gains and I can't wait to see what I look like once I get the water off. I have heard some people say they never blast more than 8 weeks. My spring cycle is going to be tren ace and test prop so I already know that will be 8 weeks I don't think I will run this long again. My blood work looked good 3 weeks ago LDL a little high, estradiol normal. No gyno problems I have been taking Caber and anastrazole.

very smart decisions in a lot of regard brother... i like how your thinking... your protecting yourself, although aromasin is far superior, your still doing it right, you have the right idea about recovery etc... you can run a strong pct, an even stronger bridge and go into your next cycle at your best... i'll be happy to help you in any way that i can with everything bro

Once I got my test levels up to a normal level, and beyond, all the panic attacks, anxiety, etc disappeared. I'm much happier about life in general and don't flip out over little things. It's amazing the benefits when used properly.

Once I got my test levels up to a normal level, and beyond, all the panic attacks, anxiety, etc disappeared. I'm much happier about life in general and don't flip out over little things. It's amazing the benefits when used properly.

That's exactly right. Getting your test levels optimized works wonders for the state of mind

Higher test is somewhat calming for me I suppose. Tren, however.... I Wanna punch babies

i cant handle the emotional swing on tren whatsoever... it was worth than halo for me, shit... i have never been so up and down... the results however are undeniable but i can't handle that type of mood change...

Definitely. I keep telling these guys my last two arrests were on tren. It's no coincidence. It's a no joke drug.
I've been doing a lot of research on Tren... I'm getting a lot of different opinions and feedback... Definitely something I'm not taking lightly... I'm actually a little bit scared to try it actually. But that's further down the road.

Is giving Plasma ok or do I need to actually donate blood?

Plasma will do absolutely nothing for you. To bring down RBC and hematocrit, you need to donate whole blood. There have been times where my RBC was a little higher than I like it to be where I even did double red blood cell donation where they return your plasma to you during the donation and take twice the amount of red blood cells. The only downside to that is you must wait 16 weeks to donate again after that versus 8 for whole blood donation

Definitely. I keep telling these guys my last two arrests were on tren. It's no coincidence. It's a no joke drug.

This is the truth for many on Tren. Thankfully for me, it does not affect my emotions like that. My wife even tells me I'm calmer on Tren.

Plasma will do absolutely nothing for you. To bring down RBC and hematocrit, you need to donate whole blood. There have been times where my RBC was a little higher than I like it to be where I even did double red blood cell donation where they return your plasma to you during the donation and take twice the amount of red blood cells. The only downside to that is you must wait 16 weeks to donate again after that versus 8 for whole blood donation
I thought so.... Just making sure... There's a plasma center right around the corner where I live but that wouldn't do anything... Lol... I'm looking for a blood donation center...

Top Bottom