napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please welcome express domestic to adrenaline rush!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am pleased to announce the newest sponsor at Adrenaline Rush Forums... EXPRESS DOMESTIC!!

Here is a note from Express Domestic:

"Most of you guys probably know who we are, looking around a little it
seems I already recognize a lot of you guys from another place. We have
decided to leave another forum we have been on for a long time because of
the unfair way they seem to be treating our domestic competition. Without
that great competition I don't believe we can do as well as we have in the
past so it was a good time to get out. We are really looking forward to
trying things out here and to becoming a valuable part of the forum. We
have generated a coupon code so some of you guys can try us out, or try us
out again. The code is adr30 and it will give you 30% off your entire cart
for the whole week, just use it in the coupon code section at checkout."

www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Please give a warm welcome to our newest sponsor and family member at Adrenaline Rush... EXPRESS DOMESTIC!!

. i spoke to the guy running the team in pms on the shithole many time.He seemed like a stand up guy who was willing to throw contests for the members and everything.Nice addition

I am pleased to announce the newest sponsor at Adrenaline Rush Forums... EXPRESS DOMESTIC!!

Here is a note from Express Domestic:

"Most of you guys probably know who we are, looking around a little it
seems I already recognize a lot of you guys from another place. We have
decided to leave another forum we have been on for a long time because of
the unfair way they seem to be treating our domestic competition. Without
that great competition I don't believe we can do as well as we have in the
past so it was a good time to get out. We are really looking forward to
trying things out here and to becoming a valuable part of the forum. We
have generated a coupon code so some of you guys can try us out, or try us
out again. The code is adr30 and it will give you 30% off your entire cart
for the whole week, just use it in the coupon code section at checkout."

www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Please give a warm welcome to our newest sponsor and family member at Adrenaline Rush... EXPRESS DOMESTIC!!
I LOVE Express Domestic. I've dealt with them and they are amazing. Quality product and amazing customer service. Great guys!

Express Domestic is the reason I even came over here to AR.

Very upstanding guys. Everything from customer service to TA has been on point.

To the future!

Here to say ED is TOP NOTCH all the way around!! Service, Communication, and Gear!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

there is A LOT of positive feedback for express domestic in many places... we are very pleased to have him here... he is going to fit right in here!

Just restarted a thread here on a Express Domestic cycle. The bloods from my last cycle, 600mg Test E a week gave me Test near 4000 in week seven. I just got the Bloods drawn in my 6th week on this cycle and will post them up before the end of the week.

Express Domestic also has an area on their web site where they post lab reports for anyone interested.

Very professional outfit with great gear.

. i spoke to the guy running the team in pms on the shithole many time.He seemed like a stand up guy who was willing to throw contests for the members and everything.Nice addition

Definitely always willing to throw some contests and help out guys who get burned, We have always liked to try to make a positive impact on the forums we are on instead of just taking all the time. I am glad to see you around, you were always the first and really only mod I would pm when I had a question or needed a little guidance when we first started over there.

Express Domestic is the reason I even came over here to AR.

Very upstanding guys. Everything from customer service to TA has been on point.

To the future!

I'm glad you decided to make the jump with us, we have the change as a sig on our email for right now asking as many customers, potential customers and even just guys asking questions from any forum to make the jump over here with us. If we can bring over just a few guys a week even it will make an impact!!

anyone got a eta for the tren e being back in stock? doing bad over here

We won't have it back until later in the month, it's next on the list after the week long Chinese holiday so it won't be back for at least 2 weeks. There are a few other great sources here you can try out if you need the tren e in a big hurry. Send an email if you would like and I can make a recommendation for you

Just restarted a thread here on a Express Domestic cycle. The bloods from my last cycle, 600mg Test E a week gave me Test near 4000 in week seven. I just got the Bloods drawn in my 6th week on this cycle and will post them up before the end of the week.

Express Domestic also has an area on their web site where they post lab reports for anyone interested.

Very professional outfit with great gear.

I've been waiting a while for these, I know you always come thru on the bloods and we love to see them. You don't know how rare that is, I can't remember the exact number but we sent out at least twenty free packs early last year, a few on each forum. WE asked guys to do bloods and/or cycle logs, I think we got 3 sets of bloods and one cycle log out of all of those packs. You really do a good thing for everyone anytime you do any testing at all.

I've been waiting a while for these, I know you always come thru on the bloods and we love to see them. You don't know how rare that is, I can't remember the exact number but we sent out at least twenty free packs early last year, a few on each forum. WE asked guys to do bloods and/or cycle logs, I think we got 3 sets of bloods and one cycle log out of all of those packs. You really do a good thing for everyone anytime you do any testing at all.

That's just unacceptable... I don't understand how anyone can agree to do something and not follow through. That's just not something I could live with lol. I guess that's just some people's MO. Damn them!!! Haha.

That's just unacceptable... I don't understand how anyone can agree to do something and not follow through. That's just not something I could live with lol. I guess that's just some people's MO. Damn them!!! Haha.

I think I just made a mistake using so many newer guys who really didn't know any better, no harm really and lesson learned. Now I usually attach a minimum post count to that kind of thing or use somebody I see around posting all the time. People usually have good intentions but a lot of what we do is pretty hard to stick with while living a whole life so maybe some guys can't handle anything extra.

I think I just made a mistake using so many newer guys who really didn't know any better, no harm really and lesson learned. Now I usually attach a minimum post count to that kind of thing or use somebody I see around posting all the time. People usually have good intentions but a lot of what we do is pretty hard to stick with while living a whole life so maybe some guys can't handle anything extra.

That makes sense and it's pretty nice of you to give them the benefit of the doubt. You're a good guy!

Top Bottom