napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Saying Hi

bmyers818

Whats up fellas? just got invited over here, see a lot of the other dudes from anonymous places so i hope i am as welcome here. You guys been helping me out a lot and i got a lot of gratitude towards you. Currently on a dbol/test c/ tren e cycle so i will let you know if i got ne questions or if i can help ne one with anything. Thanks again fellas

Whats up fellas? just got invited over here, see a lot of the other dudes from anonymous places so i hope i am as welcome here. You guys been helping me out a lot and i got a lot of gratitude towards you. Currently on a dbol/test c/ tren e cycle so i will let you know if i got ne questions or if i can help ne one with anything. Thanks again fellas

bro you are more than welcome here... we are all very happy to have you and now your part of the family here... its not just a community here... we are very close and very welcoming of everyone... we have a strong vision here and everyone follows it and that's why there is no place like this in existence... im always here if you need any help bro... don't hesitate to let me know

^ One of my favorite cycles of all..

What's your cycle setup bud

Dbol-30mg/day 1-6wks

Tren e-400mg/wk 1-10wks

test c-400mg/wk 1-10wks

Aromasin-12.5mg eod

n2gaurd-7 caps/day

PCT starting at week 12-18
500iu hcg/day 12-14wks

clomid 100/80/60/40mgs/day taper off per week 14-18

Dbol-30mg/day 1-6wks

Tren e-400mg/wk 1-10wks

test c-400mg/wk 1-10wks

Aromasin-12.5mg eod

n2gaurd-7 caps/day

PCT starting at week 12-18
500iu hcg/day 12-14wks

clomid 100/80/60/40mgs/day taper off per week 14-18

n2guard bro? fuck they got you good over there... where is the caber though? where did you get that pct? thats far from complete... thats' not a good thing... 500 ius a day of hcg is way too much... you only need to be using 1000 per week... your numbers are off a bit here too... it needs fixed... i would HIGHLY recommend running caber and gw-501516 along with tren here.. gw will offset any cardio issues, protects your cholesterol which will be damaged with tren and enhances your cycle to the highest extent... your also running dbol too long... here is a better layout

1-10 test c 350 mg week
1-10 tren e 400 mg week
1-10 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

n2guard bro? fuck they got you good over there... where is the caber though? where did you get that pct? thats far from complete... thats' not a good thing... 500 ius a day of hcg is way too much... you only need to be using 1000 per week... your numbers are off a bit here too... it needs fixed... i would HIGHLY recommend running caber and gw-501516 along with tren here.. gw will offset any cardio issues, protects your cholesterol which will be damaged with tren and enhances your cycle to the highest extent... your also running dbol too long... here is a better layout

1-10 test c 350 mg week
1-10 tren e 400 mg week
1-10 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

that pct came recommended by a competition friend of mine. it always did sounded weak but then some of the other shit i read sound to extensive, im new to this stuff so im always looking for positive feedbak. i appreciate it

Welcome bro. Hopefully you can alter your plan a little bit and get he most out of your cycle. I can't believe you're in tren for a first cycle! Crazy but I hop all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, bro. I'm gainztrain on the other board. You're in good hands here.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome bro. Hopefully you can alter your plan a little bit and get he most out of your cycle. I can't believe you're in tren for a first cycle! Crazy but I hop all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeh if i was puttin in the knowledge like i am now i prolly would of run test/ deca/ dbol. Definitely would of start out with Ace instead of the E for the tren, but hey i'm already goin so thats why i had to find a good support system. And definitely do want to keep them gains so i will adhere to any pct advise cuz i know thats my weakest area.

Welcome to AR brother. As has been pointed out, there are a lot of problems with your cycle, but at least you are in the right place now my friend. We will be glad to help you do the right things to cycle safely and effectively. You'll get nothing but the best help and advice here without being flamed or bashed in any way. We are happy to have you as part of the family. Please feel free to ask questions, and I'm here to help in any way that I can

Top Bottom