napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

Damn bro, your logs are super educational to read.
So exact and filled with all kind of info, I simply LOVE it!

Keep up the good work!

Thought I would share some of the mental aspects to this run! I know from experience and study that the mind is a very powerful tool and influences more of our lives then people realize! I have had direct experience as well as read about the power of suggestion so I thought I would use the power of suggestion to influence my results in a positive way! I try to use facts to influence the effectiveness of what I do! Here is the facts that I know that I use to influence the effectiveness of the few things that I will talk about. Anadrol is one of the most powerful AAS used to build muscle. Medically it was not created for that but bodybuilders have used Anadrol for the purpose ofbuilding muscle for years. What I do is I split my doses up so that I can take them when I think they will be the most effective for me. I take 25mg first thing in the morning. When I take my first 25mg I look at the bottle and I think I am about to consume one of the most powerful muscle building AAS in the world!! I instantly get a rush and my mind goes to I am going to grow like I have never grown before. My body doesn't have an option other then to build the cross section of my muscle cells!!! My second dose is before my workout! This has the strongest impact on me mentally cause I know I
am consuming one of the most powerful muscle building AAS in the world and one of the most powerful for strength gains!!! This may all sound crazy to some of you but I dare you to try it! Another thing I do with the anadrol is I don't chase it with water or my aminos right away. After swallowing it the burn is pretty intense and that burning from the alcohol it's suspended in is like proof of it power and strength!! I will give you one more crazy ass thing that I do to influence the power of suggestion. Here is the facts Dangans posted his bloodwork from using Titan test cyp at
150mg/wk for his trt. His numbers came back at 8.666xs his weekly dose. My pre-cycle bloodwork my TT was 391. I am taking 500mg/wk of Titan test cyp which at 8.666x500=4,330. That's 11xs where I was at pre-cycle. As I am objecting the test cyp I am thinking I will be at least 11xs the amount of testosterone, my body has no other option but to develop the cross section of the muscle cells at an extradorinaty rate and I know what I can do naturally!!! I just wanted to give some insight into my crazy ass way of thought!! I know I know there are several factors that could play a part in my TT
but it is something I like to use that influences me and brings me to the next level mentally! Shit my results could come back a lot higher then 8.666xs the weekly dose!! Thank you for reading my crazy thoughts!
Now CC, this is great & very inspirational. After reading this, I said this is a guy that is on a road to some where. So let's go !!!! I'm right behind you man !!

Now CC, this is great & very inspirational. After reading this, I said this is a guy that is on a road to some where. So let's go !!!! I'm right behind you man !!

Lets go SV!!! Everyone that is close to me knows who I am!! I am not playing by any stretch of the imagination and have been going hard for a long time. just sharing a little of who I am!!

Day 19 workout shoulders and calves. This week the focus is on supersets for each section of the muscle group. Warm up was joint roatations and bike 10 mins
1) internal and external rotation- 3 sets of 20 reps.
2) db front raises with neutral grip (front delt)-(10lbsx20,20lbsx20)30lbsx15,30lbsx15,30lbsx15
Uni- lateral machine overhead press (primarily front delt)(50lbsx20,70lbsx20)100lbsx12,110lbsx12,120lbsx10
3) db side laterals (side delt) (30lbsx20)40lbsx20,45lbsx20,50lbsx20
Barbell overhead press(wide grip, elbow wide to activate side delt)(barx20)85lbsx20,125lbsx12,155lbsx10
4)rev pec deck(rear delt and did without superset)(70lbsx20)90lbsx15,110lbsx15,120lbsx15,130lbsx12
5) barbell shrugs(upper trap)(135lbsx20)315lbsx20,405lbsx15,405lbsx15
Db shrugs-(db only go up to 125lbs)125lbsx20,125lbsx20,125lbsx20
6) standing calf raise-(gastrocnemius)(120lbsx20)150lbsx20,200lbsx15,210lbsx15
Leg press calf raise-(gastrocnemius) 405lbsx20,495lbsx20,585lbsx20
7) seated calf raises-(soleus)50lbsx20,100lbsx20,150lbsx20,150lbsx20
Overall great workout!! strength is through the roof and test isn't in full swing yet!! Being smart about how much weight I add to all my lifts to prevent me from getting injured!! Even for supersets I could definetly go a lot heavier but allowing my connective tissue the time it needs to catch up to the muscle! Next week will be interesting cause it's a Strength week and will see where I am in comparison to my baseline. I will not go crazy with how much I can do but want to handle the weight that I was getting 6-8 with during baseline and see how many reps I can do with the same weight! Thank you for reading and will post nutrition after meals are completed!

Day 19 nutrition:
Meal 1- 11/2 cups of egg whites
3 protein pancakes
1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz of almond milk
Meal 3- 7oz of chicken breast
1 cup of brown rice
3 spears of asparagus
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16 oz of water
Meal 5- 7oz chicken breast
1 cup of white rice
Meal 6- 7oz of chicken breast
1/2 cup of brown rice
Meal 7- 1 cup of egg whites
1/2 cup of spinach
1 Joseph's pita
Thank you for reading!

Day 20 wake up 5:30am. BP 137/80. Today's workout is arms and abs. Will be doing cardio after my last meal. Will post complete workout and nutrition for the day! Thank you for reading!

Thought I would share some of the mental aspects to this run! I know from experience and study that the mind is a very powerful tool and influences more of our lives then people realize! I have had direct experience as well as read about the power of suggestion so I thought I would use the power of suggestion to influence my results in a positive way! I try to use facts to influence the effectiveness of what I do! Here is the facts that I know that I use to influence the effectiveness of the few things that I will talk about. Anadrol is one of the most powerful AAS used to build muscle. Medically it was not created for that but bodybuilders have used Anadrol for the purpose of building muscle for years. What I do is I split my doses up so that I can take them when I think they will be the most effective for me. I take 25mg first thing in the morning. When I take my first 25mg I look at the bottle and I think I am about to consume one of the most powerful muscle building AAS in the world!! I instantly get a rush and my mind goes to I am going to grow like I have never grown before. My body doesn't have an option other then to build the cross section of my muscle cells!!! My second dose is before my workout! This has the strongest impact on me mentally cause I know I am consuming one of the most powerful muscle building AAS in the world and one of the most powerful for strength gains!!! This may all sound crazy to some of you but I dare you to try it! Another thing I do with the anadrol is I don't chase it with water or my aminos right away. After swallowing it the burn is pretty intense and that burning from the alcohol it's suspended in is like proof of it power and strength!! I will give you one more crazy ass thing that I do to influence the power of suggestion. Here is the facts Dangans posted his bloodwork from using Titan test cyp at 150mg/wk for his trt. His numbers came back at 8.666xs his weekly dose. My pre-cycle bloodwork my TT was 391. I am taking 500mg/wk of Titan test cyp which at 8.666x500=4,330. That's 11xs where I was at pre-cycle. As I am objecting the test cyp I am thinking I will be at least 11xs the amount of testosterone, my body has no other option but to develop the cross section of the muscle cells at an extradorinaty rate and I know what I can do naturally!!! I just wanted to give some insight into my crazy ass way of thought!! I know I know there are several factors that could play a part in my TT but it is something I like to use that influences me and brings me to the next level mentally! Shit my results could come back a lot higher then 8.666xs the weekly dose!! Thank you for reading my crazy thoughts!

The power of suggestion is a powerful tool.I remember Arnold always talking about it.That he pictured himself winning all the time.There was never a doubt in his mind that he would come in 1st place,not 2nd,not 3rd but always 1st.Most successful athletes/businessmen etc follow this way of thinking.The worst thing you can do to yourself is doubt yourself.It's like a cancer;if there is even a shred of doubt it will keep growing until you fail.

The power of suggestion is a powerful tool.I remember Arnold always talking about it.That he pictured himself winning all the time.There was never a doubt in his mind that he would come in 1st place,not 2nd,not 3rd but always 1st.Most successful athletes/businessmen etc follow this way of thinking.The worst thing you can do to yourself is doubt yourself.It's like a cancer;if there is even a shred of doubt it will keep growing until you fail.[/QUOTE

VERY TRUE!!! We can only press towards what we know!!! Now what you know is determined by you and for most people what they know about themselves is determined by what they experience therefore giving them what they believe! Creating an internal dialogue to establish what you know is the key!! Whatever follows the statement "I AM" is what comes looking for you!!! I can get real deep with this but will save it for another time! Thanks for reading and following brother!!

Thought I would share some of the mental aspects to this run! I know from experience and study that the mind is a very powerful tool and influences more of our lives then people realize! I have had direct experience as well as read about the power of suggestion so I thought I would use the power of suggestion to influence my results in a positive way! I try to use facts to influence the effectiveness of what I do! Here is the facts that I know that I use to influence the effectiveness of the few things that I will talk about. Anadrol is one of the most powerful AAS used to build muscle. Medically it was not created for that but bodybuilders have used Anadrol for the purpose of building muscle for years. What I do is I split my doses up so that I can take them when I think they will be the most effective for me. I take 25mg first thing in the morning. When I take my first 25mg I look at the bottle and I think I am about to consume one of the most powerful muscle building AAS in the world!! I instantly get a rush and my mind goes to I am going to grow like I have never grown before. My body doesn't have an option other then to build the cross section of my muscle cells!!! My second dose is before my workout! This has the strongest impact on me mentally cause I know I am consuming one of the most powerful muscle building AAS in the world and one of the most powerful for strength gains!!! This may all sound crazy to some of you but I dare you to try it! Another thing I do with the anadrol is I don't chase it with water or my aminos right away. After swallowing it the burn is pretty intense and that burning from the alcohol it's suspended in is like proof of it power and strength!! I will give you one more crazy ass thing that I do to influence the power of suggestion. Here is the facts Dangans posted his bloodwork from using Titan test cyp at 150mg/wk for his trt. His numbers came back at 8.666xs his weekly dose. My pre-cycle bloodwork my TT was 391. I am taking 500mg/wk of Titan test cyp which at 8.666x500=4,330. That's 11xs where I was at pre-cycle. As I am objecting the test cyp I am thinking I will be at least 11xs the amount of testosterone, my body has no other option but to develop the cross section of the muscle cells at an extradorinaty rate and I know what I can do naturally!!! I just wanted to give some insight into my crazy ass way of thought!! I know I know there are several factors that could play a part in my TT but it is something I like to use that influences me and brings me to the next level mentally! Shit my results could come back a lot higher then 8.666xs the weekly dose!! Thank you for reading my crazy thoughts!

This is an awesome representation of having a positive mindset and the power of absolute focus! Don't give yourself ANY other choice but to succeed, there is no other option. No plan B. No reason for an escape route, because anything that steps in your way is getting demolished, period. There is not an obstacle in this world you can't defeat with hard work and focus. When you make up your mind on what you want, and it becomes a goal, achieve it no matter what. Never take your focus off of what you want and get distracted by the dumb shit that comes along in your day-to-day. It's nothing but an obstacle, and needs no more attention from you than a bug you step on when you don't notice it's in your path.

I like it bro, and loving your detail. This is a log all others should strive to match, both in details of diet and training, but also into the mental/psychological detail you provide! Keep killing it brother!

This is an awesome representation of having a positive mindset and the power of absolute focus! Don't give yourself ANY other choice but to succeed, there is no other option. No plan B. No reason for an escape route, because anything that steps in your way is getting demolished, period. There is not an obstacle in this world you can't defeat with hard work and focus. When you make up your mind on what you want, and it becomes a goal, achieve it no matter what. Never take your focus off of what you want and get distracted by the dumb shit that comes along in your day-to-day. It's nothing but an obstacle, and needs no more attention from you than a bug you step on when you don't notice it's in your path.

I like it bro, and loving your detail. This is a log all others should strive to match, both in details of diet and training, but also into the mental/psychological detail you provide! Keep killing it brother!

Bro I couldn't agree more!!!!!! Thank you for writing that!! I appreciate you!!! I appreciate your positive mind!!! You my friend are adding gas to this raging fire brother and I thank you for that!!! Thank you for reading and following!! I have a lot more to share shit is just getting started!!!

Day 20 workout arms and abs. Like the rest of the week it's supersets for each section of the muscle group. Warm up was joint rotations and bike for 10mins.
1) internal and external joint rotations- 3 sets of 20 reps
2) Db hammer curls-(25lbsx20,30lbsx20)50lbsx15,55lbsx15,60lbx12
Reverse grip ez bar curls-(40lbsx15,45lbsx15)60lbsx15,70lnsx15,80lbsx15
3) rope push downs-(30lbsx20) 50lbsx15,60lbsx15,70lbsx15
Close grip machine bench press-(95lbsx20) 135lbsx15,150lbsx15,165lbsx15
4) barbell curls-(65lbsx20)105lbsx15,125lbsx15,135lbsx15 (thought I would point out something here. On rep 12 with 135lbs I looked at my boy and said these aren't real weights)
Incline db curls-(20lbsx20)30lbsx15,35lbsx12,35lbsx12
5) skull crushers-(50lbsx20) 60lbsx15,80lbsx15,90lbsx15
Single arm underhand grip pushdowns-(30lbsx15) 40lbsx15,45lbsx15,50lbsx15
6) ab crunch- bwx50 for 3 sets
Hanging leg raises- bwx20reps for 3 sets
Will post my cardio after my last meal. Thank you for reading!

Day 20 nutrition:
Meal 1- 11/2 cups of egg white
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/4 cup of blueberries
Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey
16oz almond milk
1 medium apple
Meal 3- 7oz steak
1 cup of brown rice
1/2 cup of broccoli
Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey
16oz water
Meal 5- 7oz steak
1 cup of white rice
Meal 6- 7oz turkey burger
1/2 cup brown rice
1/2 cup of green beans
Cardio- steady state 15mins on arc trainer, 15 mins on bike
Meal 7- 1 cup of egg whites
4oz turkey
1 cup of spinach
Thank you for reading!

Day 21 wake up 8:30am. BP 142/73. Today is a day off from weights. Will post nutrition and cardio workout once complete. Will also post 3 week overview as well as plan for week 4. Thank you for reading!

Day 22- wake up 8:30am. BP 145/73. Today starts week 4 and my transition to a strength phase. The strength phase will start on Monday this week because I had a mini deload and took last sat and sun off. I want to finish off superset hypertrophy phase with doing legs. Will post complete leg workout once completed.
Week 3 overview
Weight- 214.2lbs up 7.2lbs from the start point.
Skinfold- will be taken next Saturday morning 6/24
Blood Pressure- has slowly increased but nothing to be alarmed about.
Compounds- last week of drol.
Periodized plan- week 4 will be a strength phase and will be interesting to see how much stronger compared to baseline. Like mentioned earlier strength phase will start on Monday!
Nutrition- my macros will remain the same as week 3. Still at a moderate deficit and keeping carbs around 165 grams a day.
Mirror assessment- look full and vascular. Holding some water and a small amount of body fat in my lower pec and core.
Thank you for following and reading! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Last edited:
Day 22 leg workout. Last workout for supersets! Warm up was joint rotations and arc trainer 10mins.
1) adduction and abduction- 3 sets of 20 reps
2) prone leg curl-(70lbsx20)110lbsx15,130lbsx12, 130lbsx12
Standing single leg curl-(45lbsx20) 60lbsx15,70lbsx12,75lbsx12
3)seated leg curl-(70lbsx20)90lbsx15,110lbsx15,130lbsx12
Db stiff leg dl-(35x20) 40lbsx20,50lbsx20,50lbsx20 (stayed light for lower back)
4) leg extensions-(70lbsx50)110lbsx50,120lbsx35,130lbsx30
Db front squats-(35lbsx20) 50lbsx20,50lbsx20,50lbsx20
5) hack squat-(sledx20) 135lbsx20,225lbsx15,225lbsx15,225lbsx15
Leg press-(225lbsx20) 405lbsx20,495lbsx20,585lbsx20,675lbsx15
Cardio- jump rope 12 rounds 30 sec on 30sec off. Average jumps per 30 sec 85. Leg were heavy from workout. Will post all my meals once day is completed. Thank you for reading!!

Day 23 wake up 6:30am. BP 140/74. Today starts my strength phase. Will post my baseline numbers prior to each workout to check progress. I will not be going crazy with the weights but will be doing enough to check progress! Today's workout is chest and calves. Thank you for reading!

Day 23 workout chest and calves. This week is a strength phase and will be doing less volume with more weight. Reps will be 6-8 for most workout. My baseline workouts was the week of may 21st- may 27th. Just want to remind everyone that for my chest workouts I never hit failure cause of previous surgery and current injuries so my chest workout isn't a good indicator of strength increase but you will be able to see where I can handle more weight for more reps.
Baseline workout- 5/22/17
1) incline db press- 60lbsx15,70lbsx15,85lbsx12,90lbsx8
2) flat db press- 60lbsx15,80lbsx15,90lbsx10,
3) decline close grip barbell- 135lbsx15,175lbsx12,185x12
Those were the 3 compound movements that I am going to compare against for today's workout.
Day 23 workout- 6/19/17
1) incline db press-(25lbsx20,35lbsx20)70lbsx15,90lbsx15(felt easy),95lbsx12(only stopped cause of fear of shoulder and chest)
2) flat db press- (35lbsx20)60lbsx20,85lbsx15,90lbsx15,95lbsx12
3) decline barbell press-(95lbsx20) stayed at 3 sets of 155lbsx20 reps. Rhomboid and mid trap were getting more fatigued then chest which is a sign that I am compensating to protect chest.
4) low to high cable crossovers- 4 sets of 15 reps with 30lbs
5) peck deck- 4 sets of 15 reps with 120lbs
6) seated calf raise- (50lbsx20) 100lbsx20,150lbsx15,170lbsx15,
7) standing calf raises- (135lbsx20)200lbsx15,220lbsx15,240lbsx12,250lbsx10,260lbsx8.
Overall very happy with the strength progress over the 3 weeks. My 10 reps strength has definetly increased and that's all I can ask for. I know I can push a lot more weight but as the load goes up I have to ask myself if the risk is worth it especially cause I am making phenomenal progress with what I am doing!!
Cardio- jump rope 15 rounds 30 secs on 30 secs off. Average jumps per 30 sec 96!!!!!!!! Yes you read that right 96!!!
Overall great workout today!! Closed my workout notebook after my workout and felt a sense of accomplishment!!! Thank you for reading!

Top Bottom