napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

My log is all weird, i never come here and post and all the sudden ill jump in and post like 15 times in a row and disappear for at least 2 days lol. I promise to try to update this daily and be on the forum more often just as i did before i started this cycle. I have so many damn house chores right now i barely even look at my phone. Work, drive home, work some more, drive to gym, work some more then eat, sleep, repeat, and wake up earlier than everyone else i know.

Titan Research Rep, PM me for pricelist or for 10% off your order!

Holy shit dude you must be psykick or something because that's exactly what fucking happend! Lol jk altho i did kill it for sure.
You sounded like a man on a mission. I could tell you were determined plus it was pretty freakin early if i can remember correctly

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

You sounded like a man on a mission. I could tell you were determined plus it was pretty freakin early if i can remember correctly

Yea ive been really motivated lately thanks to a lot of the guys here including yourself. If i remember correctly i typed that at ljke 4:30am and hit the gym by 6

Yea ive been really motivated lately thanks to a lot of the guys here including yourself. If i remember correctly i typed that at ljke 4:30am and hit the gym by 6
Yup i was on my way to work when i saw your post. This forum and guys and gals that started this transformation log have really helped motivate me as well and it keeps me going in life. Thanks bro

Ok today was shoulders it wasnt a very hard workout but it was face paced and intense. Due yo my retarded schedule i can barely hit the gym for 35 mins before i have to leave to go somewhere. So now im going to try to hit the gym twice a day 30 mins each, before and after work.

Workout today went like this

Side laterals 3x12 @ 25lbs and 2x8 @ 30 lbs

DB Shoulder Press 1x10 @ 65lbs and 4x10 @ 70lbs

Bent over DB rows 1x15@ 45 lbs and 3x12 @ 55lbs. Main focus here was rear delts

Bent over barbell rows 3x8 @ 135lbs

And im pretty sure that was it for today. I still have a little weed left over from 4/20 and im writing this a few hours post workout so i may have forgot something here, may come back and add if i did.

Awesome man. When i was smoking back then i had no problem getting those calories down. Lol munchies.

Workout today went like this

Side laterals 3x12 @ 25lbs and 2x8 @ 30 lbs

DB Shoulder Press 1x10 @ 65lbs and 4x10 @ 70lbs

Bent over DB rows 1x15@ 45 lbs and 3x12 @ 55lbs. Main focus here was rear delts

Bent over barbell rows 3x8 @ 135lbs

And im pretty sure that was it for today. I still have a little weed left over from 4/20 and im writing this a few hours post workout so i may have forgot something here, may come back and add if i did.

I took a little over a week off from weed this past vacation, will get so stoned when I get home lol. If I remember correctly I haven't gone a day without it for about 6 years, but maybe my memory isn't so good... lol

Awesome man. When i was smoking back then i had no problem getting those calories down. Lol munchies.

Haha you know it. If i do smoke i have to be careful of the timing usually smoke right after my first or second meal if i do it on an empty stomach ill be craving milkshakes and pizza and i cant do that at all right now lol.

Also smoking after my last meal is no beuno too cause the ghrelin increase will push that food out of my stomach fast and ill be hungry again in like 30 minutes. I usually have a black coffee with splenda when i smoke too, sometimes it helps the cravings. Sometimes it doesnt lol.

Last edited:
I took a little over a week off from weed this past vacation, will get so stoned when I get home lol. If I remember correctly I haven't gone a day without it for about 6 years, but maybe my memory isn't so good... lol
6 years wow thats a lot of weed lmai

Knee is still sprained, took the last 2 days off gym and ill likely take abother 2-3 before i hit it again just to allow my body to fully focus on recovering from the sprain than to work hard trying to heal my muscles too.

I apologize for the lack of updates lately. Diet has been on point since my last few updates. Slowly losing it but i still have a bit of fat/water over the lower abs. Since i dropped the tren ill probably introduce nolvadex during the last week to really help me dry out.

Oh yea, fuck winstrol lol. Unless you i am running at least 300mg of deca that stuff is a knee sprain in a bottle this is the second sprain ive had this cycle and I know im injury prone but not like this...2 sprains in 2
months is just ridiculous. I havent trained legs in almost 3 months i feel sad but its whatever its not like i dont wear shorts on the beach...quads arent looking as impressive as they should but at least i have some beastly calves solely due to genetics so i still look great in shorts so who cares. I definitly recomped a little, i wad scared id lose some size attempting to cut so much so fast but the winny (and my diet) seemed to really help me hold on to the majority of my muscle, i still have about 3.1% bodyfat to lose so lets hope i can keep my size up and not cheat on my diet.

Have a great day bros.

Oh yea, i started eating my chicken with sauteed mushrooms and zucchini (inspired by Dylan) and omfg its soooo good. I even put mushrooms in my egg whites now. So no more broccoli just a combo if mushrooms, zucchini and occasionally jalepenos or red peppers.

Well i guess today is the deadline, im away from home ill end up posting pics at like exactly midnight tonight hopefully im not too late, i didnt even see Big B's announcement for it yesterday or i would have posted them sooner.

Altho i dont see many other competitors except CMB he is the only one that has posted pics so far and i think Miss Bizz, correct me if im wrong but us being the only 3 shit we win by default lol. Im away from home and typing this in my truck but i should definitely post up in the next few hours

Well i guess today is the deadline, im away from home ill end up posting pics at like exactly midnight tonight hopefully im not too late, i didnt even see Big B's announcement for it yesterday or i would have posted them sooner.

Altho i dont see many other competitors except CMB he is the only one that has posted pics so far and i think Miss Bizz, correct me if im wrong but us being the only 3 shit we win by default lol. Im away from home and typing this in my truck but i should definitely post up in the next few hours

Dude where have you been? Haha no everyone had posted a pic up we are just waiting for you! Lol. I'm ready to see them pics!

Ok here goes

5f6f5e7c9632f43651439b1d411b571f.jpg

My bathroom was steaming the girlfriend just took a hot shower.

Top Bottom