napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

Definitely interested to see how this works for you. I've thought about toying with intermittent fasting but have never gotten around to it. Do you find it difficult to not eat for the first and last four hours of the day?
First four hours is a very easy fast. What is extremely diffucult is the 4 hour fast you do before you sleep. Cause you basically have just pounded out 4 small meals every 2 hours and once you hit that last meal thats it. You come to a complete halt, no eating even if you didnt finish 100% of your last meal you gotta throw it out so you don't ruin your fast. So yea depending on how strict you are with time restraints it can be really hard the first week or 2. But the longer you do it the easier it gets. Ive done 20 hour fasts for 6 months straight before. It can get pretty rough but once you get used to it its easy.

SD, thank you for all the support and advice through the contest man. Great log, I don't think you or I are top 3 contenders but its been fun regardless and I know I got a ton out of it! Take care man and have a phenomenal summer with all your new GAINZ!

Yea of course brother, anytime. Personally im really happy on what this contest has done for me, or really what i was able to do during this time frame.

I legit havent bench pressed seriously in over 2 years. Just a few weeks ago i hit almost 300lbs which is mindblowing for me. My max bench of all time is only 325 for 10 reps. So hitting 295 for like 4 reps felt amazing after literally not being able to preform the exercise previously.

Sadly i am a highly injury prone person and i missed more workouts than i wouldn't have liked in the past 12 weeks. I only worked out my legs like 3 times one the third workout i fuck my knee up lol. But its all good, one step back but two steps forward.

And im probably not a top 3 contender but you can still win! RedMorkia and Carmel cowboy probably have the best logs right before Miss Bizz. Maybe you can hurry up and beat Miss Bizz! Lol im joking.

Last edited:
Confession time, life, work and stress has been kicking my ass. I legit have not been to the gym since the last time I updated this log 8 days ago. Ive spent the past 3 nights in the hospital with my Mom. She got a bad infection the doctors thought she could have died from but turns out she is gonna be just fine although she hasnt been released yet.

I do apologize for the lack of updates and for those who had tried to reach me via PM and couldnt. My inbox was full and i didnt check my messages to delete them.

And now its about time to drag my happy ass to the gym. Hope y'all enjoy your night 🌙 or day depending on what part of the world you are in or if your work the night shift like i do every other week.

Confession time, life, work and stress has been kicking my ass. I legit have not been to the gym since the last time I updated this log 8 days ago. Ive spent the past 3 nights in the hospital with my Mom. She got a bad infection the doctors thought she could have died from but turns out she is gonna be just fine although she hasnt been released yet.

I do apologize for the lack of updates and for those who had tried to reach me via PM and couldnt. My inbox was full and i didnt check my messages to delete them.

Damn that's rough. Life always comes first. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. That must've given you a good scare.

No apologies necessary bro!! Glad your mom is good!!

Damn that's rough. Life always comes first. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. That must've given you a good scare.
Thanks guys, yea it was scary as she has had health problems for a while now. I literally just moved to another state one of the main reasons is so I could be closer and help take care of her. But anyways back to the log.

Oh yea i nearly forgot to say, i dropped the tren ace 8 days ago. My last pin was before my last workout, although i feel normal (excluding stress) i havent had any testosterone for over a week im suprised I havent crashed hard considering i switched from my normal TRT dose for 125mg of prop for this cycle. Back to 180mg test enan for now. Gonna take a quick nap and head to the gym for some cardio and to hit arms a little. Ill log the workout later in a few hours.

I think a lot of if has little do due with ratios and more to do with keeping estrogen and prolactin in better range. Prolactin probably being more significant in giving people libido issues IMO.

Well I didn't confirm it with bloods but my first deca cycle I used sufficient caber and aromasin and still had a dead penis for 4 months. There is science behind test higher than deca though because deca has metabolites that occupy DHT receptors which would explain libido problems too if you had higher deca.

Well I didn't confirm it with bloods but my first deca cycle I used sufficient caber and aromasin and still had a dead penis for 4 months. There is science behind test higher than deca though because deca has metabolites that occupy DHT receptors which would explain libido problems too if you had higher deca.
Wow that sucks. Very true though, im sure some people are more sensitive than others when it comes to libido loss. Tren is a dht so no problems there but the deca for sure can get some people pretty bad even if estro/prolactin is controlled well.

Ok i didnt log yesterdays workout on time because ive been incredibly busy with life so i am logging it today. Actually going to hit the gym today about 3 hours from now so you should see two different workouts back to back posted today as long as my excuse making ass makes time to come back to this log and actually log my work out the same day it happened.

Warmed up with external shoulder rotations using the cable machine. Using multiple angles to strengthing every part of the muscles required for external shoulder rotation. Weight used was as low as 0.5lbs and worked up to 5lbs.

This workout was for arms, main focus was triceps because they are lacking big time. Workout was really short due to time so there was practically zero rest time in between sets. Once i got off one machine/area it was a very brisk walk directly to the next exercise.

Flat bench close grip 3x8 @ 245lbs
Bodyweight Dips 1x20, 2x15, 2×12
Flat bench again 3x5 @ 225lbs

I was supposed to hit 8 but i was super gassed from all the dips and at 245 i probably went heavier than what was needed in retrospect.

Seated DB curls 3x12 35lbs 1x15 (failure) with 45 lbs just for fun.

Standing EZ bar curl 4x15 @ 70lbs lbs
Hammer curls with EZ bar 3x12 60lbs

More dips 2x10 supersetted with bent over tricep pushdowns using the entire stack (225lbs i think?) for 2x10

This was a really short and fast paced workout completed in about 30 mins and it literally beat the shit out of me. Afterwords i dragged ass for nearly 3 hours post workout once i had my isolate shake. I only hit arms for 30 mins but i felt like i did legs for an hour an a half. Ive been pretty sleep deprived (not tren related, work related) so that probably played a role.

Oh yea nearly forgot, weighed in at 218 today and also read 13.9% bodyfat. Maybe im wrong but i feel like that number is
Inaccurate. Im guessing that it will take 8-10 more lbs weight loss before i see abs, still looking sligtly chubby but im getting there. If i don't have abs by the end of this contest im going to have my wife punch me in the dick everyday until im under 10%.

No cardio today. It was raining while i was at the grocery storra today and as i was walking out with bags in my hand i slipped on a plastic mat between the entry doors and the side walk that was designed to create trackion to prevent falls but some idiot who worked there happened to flip it upside down the wrong way. I didnt actually fall just a slip that torqued my same left knee in the wrong direction and left it aching for an hour or two which happened to be 2 hours before i left to the gym. It was frustrating but by the time i left the gym i was walking pain free.

Man im really starting to hate the pump. When im at the gym and about 30 mins after i get all pumped up like ive made all kinds if gains looking leaner too. Then i get home and eat a shake, post workout meal and drink a bunch of water. The pump goes away and my stomach contents bloat my stomach making me look all fat and watery. Its all good though i know this process all too well which is why ive chosen to start fasting because during the time of the fast your stomach is smaller and you look MUCH leaner and less bloated from food after just a few weeks.

The hardest part about fasting is watching your kids eat pizza and smoothies with popcorn drizzled in hot sauce for dinner while you have to wait at least 14 more hours before you can microwave your chicken and rice, what a mind fuck lol i feel like im in the twilight zone right now.

Is it messing with your sugar levels?

Believe in the unbelievable.
Hey you smart mother fucker, you were right. Im convinced it was messing with my blood sugar levels. Side effects from low blood sugar are very similar to lack of sleep and trens other side effects as well like irritability so it was hard to tell before now.
Since ive been off tren for 9 days its very obvious. Even though im still sleeping a maximum of 4-5 hours a night i feel much better, more energy, less irritable, its waaaaay easier to say no to sugar and carbohydrate cravings which where literally fucking me to death a few weeks ago. Now I just say no and walk away, pound a bunch of water when i get hungry during my fasting period and im fine.

I used to have a glocuse monitor and strips but i lost it. Gotta pick up another sometime before my next cycle. Doesnt matter now cause this cycle is officially over just trying to clean up now.

Top Bottom