napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

Yea i used to wonder about the stair climber as i always only saw girls on it. I gave it a try about a month ago and damn its tuff. Are more calories burned on it than say the tread mill? Hope your knee feels better bro.

(Enrique)

Yea i used to wonder about the stair climber as i always only saw girls on it. I gave it a try about a month ago and damn its tuff. Are more calories burned on it than say the tread mill? Hope your knee feels better bro.

(Enrique)

Yea doing much better now, I took a few days off the gym as well as this log but now I'm ready to go and back in action.

Looking good man! dropping 15 lbs will look very nice if done right! Cant wait to see the end results brother!!!!

Thanks bro that's the goal, since I've dropped the carbs from 1 of my meals and dropped the last meal altogether I've lost a few lbs. Down to 225.5 now I need to retest my bodyfat.

So I'm trying to come in as lean and as hard as possible which is why I choose Winstrol. Since I've dropped the winny I've decided to make some small changes. Dropped the test prop to 125mg a week and upped the Tren to 500mg a week. I may attempt to add the Winstrol back in the last 2 weeks. The short time I was on it I already was able to notice a little water falling off problem areas like chest and lower abs.

So I'm trying to come in as lean and as hard as possible which is why I choose Winstrol. Since I've dropped the winny I've decided to make some small changes. Dropped the test prop to 125mg a week and upped the Tren to 500mg a week. I may attempt to add the Winstrol back in the last 2 weeks. The short time I was on it I already was able to notice a little water falling off problem areas like chest and lower abs.

Making progress bro. Keep up the good work. That stair master is no punk.

I apologize to you guys for the lack of updates lately, I took a few additional days off but I came back today.

Today was a deload, hit chest and shoulders. Since I normally do higher reps with a moderately heavy weight i simply lower the reps and cut down on isolation work but I generally use about the same weight I would use normally just a few lbs lighter.

Flat bench 3x8 @ 225lbs
Incline DB press 2x10 @ 70lbs
Flat DB flys 3x8 @ 20lbs (went really light on this one actually)
Side laterals 3x10 @ 15lbs
Shoulder Press 3x8 @ 70 lbs
Rear delt rows 2x10, I didn't pay attention to weight, I probably did about 3/4 the stack. I noticed I have really made improvements doing this movement lately.

That was it.

Followed by cardio on the bicycle. I only completed 15 mins of cardio today. I was mentally exhausted due to lack of sleep lately. Not from Tren but simply working late hours as I just switched over to night shift for the next month to cover a guy we recently lost.

So I've done pretty good sticking to my diet. The only thing I've eaten that wasn't chicken, rice, broccoli, or eggs and spinage was the occasional glass of juice, either low sodium V8 (for the potassium) or a few times at breakfast I would have a cup (a measured cup) of either Bolt Farms blueberry juice or organic blueberry purée.

Which pretty much defeats the purpose of eating eggs at breakfast instead of chicken and rice because I was trying to cut back on carbs and there where 3 or 4 times I replaced it with juice, the juice I drink happens to be loaded with carbs (fructose) but it's not like that processed from concentrate juice, its made from 100% real blended fruit or at least the label claim says it is. Excluding the V8 vegetable juice, that stuff is obviously all veggies and no fruit. Not gonna lie I do NOT feel guilty from drinking juice haha.

I did cheat today at dinner. Not a major cheat by any means but I really needed some variety and flavor so I mixed it up.

I made Kung Pao Chicken at home, I absolutely love this dish. I made it with chopped chicken thigh meat, red peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, green onions, jalapeños, whole chilli peppers and 1/4 a cups of peanuts. Stir fired in a store bought sauce (low in sugar) and an unmeasured amount of oil. If I where to guess it looked like approximately 4 tablespoons of canola oil so not a lot but still I had chicken thighs meat instead of the Breast so that also made it higher in fat which is why I would consider this a cheat.

7aeba298bf49ee2e444d189b412187ff.jpg

It was absolutely amazing. Worth every additional gram of fat. My regular chicken and rice has less than 12g of fat per meal. This one had approximately 40g of fat, give or take.

Now that I put things in perspective that's only about 270 calories more than my normal meals, so that's not too bad in my opinion, although nothing else was measured not even the rice I just threw it on my plate.

Five hundo tren.[emoji123][emoji382]

Believe in the unbelievable.

Haha you know it. Highest I've ever taken Tren so far. I actually feel more stable and less sides with this dose, maybe it's cause I'm pinning a lot more often now.

My first winny joint aches started in my knees. Then hit my elbows. Then it felt like my whole body ached.

That's good to know. I honestly think I just choose a bad time to run it although I really liked what it did for me in that short time, Titans winny is no joke, the stuff is obviously strong as fuck but then again 50mg a day isn't exactly the smallest dose for a first time run. Next time I may go with a different source and get 10mg caps and run 20mg a day or so. Not giving up on it completely yet that stuff was awesome while it lasted.

Is it messing with your sugar levels?

Believe in the unbelievable.

Good question, that never occurred to me. It's possible that it can be to a small degree. Glucose monitors are pretty easy to get a hold of I just might get a hold of one and check it just to make sure. But if I feel better on a higher dose I may just keep it this way from now on.

Woke up this morning and the night sweats finally kicked in. My pillow was drenched in sweat and my smelled like I just ran 5 miles in the dirt lol. Good thing I have like 20 pillows I can use at my disposal. It's a bitch trying to fit a head pillow into a washing machine lol.

Took a small nap after lunch today only 10 minutes and that pillow was soaked too, had to jump in the shower in and wash my hair in the middle of the day.

I'm fucking loving this run so far haha.

There is definitely something weird with waking up drenched in sweat and liking it lol. Speaking of things I like it's time to go to the gym.

The night shift is killing me. I cheated hard today too. Some girl at work brought donuts the Krispy Kreme kind. The ones I never eat cause I happen to be addicted to the glazed donuts like a crack whore is addicted to crack. I smelled them from the break room on the way to the bathroom, dodged that corner and kept going right on to the restroom and spent an extended amount of time playing on my phone there considering it's the end of the day and I get paid by the hour. By the time I come back this chick is not only waiting on me but put 2 donuts right on my desk cause she happened to "notice" that I didn't get any.

I used the ole' "Hey I can't eat that, I'm on a diet" excuse. Her reply was "You don't need a diet you are skinny enough!" Skinny? This seriously hurt my ego after an exchange of a few more words she left and I ate one donut in shame, took a single bite of the other donut before I threw it away in the trash in shame and disgust. Lol, joking but not joking. Now off to attempt to burn 450 calories. Going to hit the gym and do back and biceps and an hour of cardio and try to forget those donuts ever happened. I can't believe what I just typed haha.

The night shift is killing me. I cheated hard today too. Some girl at work brought donuts the Krispy Kreme kind. The ones I never eat cause I happen to be addicted to the glazed donuts like a crack whore is addicted to crack. I smelled them from the break room on the way to the bathroom, dodged that corner and kept going right on to the restroom and spent an extended amount of time playing on my phone there considering it's the end of the day and I get paid by the hour. By the time I come back this chick is not only waiting on me but put 2 donuts right on my desk cause she happened to "notice" that I didn't get any.

I used the ole' "Hey I can't eat that, I'm on a diet" excuse. Her reply was "You don't need a diet you are skinny enough!" Skinny? This seriously hurt my ego after an exchange of a few more words she left and I ate one donut in shame, took a single bite of the other donut before I threw it away in the trash in shame and disgust. Lol, joking but not joking. Now off to attempt to burn 450 calories. Going to hit the gym and do back and biceps and an hour of cardio and try to forget those donuts ever happened. I can't believe what I just typed haha.
Haha this made me lol... will power, will power. I would have put it on her desk with a note that said "no thank you, some of us like to eat healthy" lol

schit happens Bro... could have been a lot worse... just think of that insulin spike you got!!... was there a weight difference in the morning?.. and I don't think 1.25 donuts would effect you that much....

schit happens Bro... could have been a lot worse... just think of that insulin spike you got!!... was there a weight difference in the morning?.. and I don't think 1.25 donuts would effect you that much....

It honestly won't make a big difference weight wise but it's the principle that matters to me. I feel mentally weak now. When it comes to donuts I'm a legit addict like I need AA meetings and some modnafil just to wean myself off of them lol. I also just had a cheat too, first Kung pot chicken and now donuts lol. I'll be fine I'm sure unless I go on a sugar rampage now.

Top Bottom