napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

The Omron thing is close to the calipers, by probably 1%? Take it for whatever it's worth, I did calipers 2 days ago & 1 reading on ab gave me 12% read & Omron today gave me 12.5% read, ????? But like everyone said Dexa, Scan , but I can't find one yet??? Keep up the good work !!!! Going to do caliper early in the AM to see???

Wtf, I'm in the gym now and I know this goes against all gym etiquette to use your phone in the gym but there is a dude eating his chicken and rice on the incline bench mid workout. I've seen some weird stuff in the gym but never this like wow lol.

Is it an Omron handheld type device? "Electric calipers" That is what I use, and it does vary so when I want an actual reading I run it 10 times through a day and average the readings. This morning it showed me at 15.4% but last night I was at 13.8% - both of which seem wrong because my 10x reading average when I am trying to record bf% comes to about 14.5%.

BF% estimating is a pain in the dick.

Ok great so unless I do 10 readings a day and measure overtime the tool is almost worthless lol. I will eventually make a new thread when I am leaner asking people to guess my bodyfat

Ok so yesterday's BF reading was probably waaay off. I weighed myself with clothes on at the gym, weighed 232. I weighed myself naked this morning no water no food and I was 8 lbs lighter at 224. I thought it was weird that I gained weight on my diet but I just automatically assumed the gym scale was accurate...yea it definitely was not.

I honestly should be weighing myself every single morning and night at least but I've just been too busy to even weigh myself 5 times a week. I usually take a quick look in the mirror first thing in the morning and post workout and relate it to how much food I ate/water I drank and just go from there.

This is a terrible way to judge our progress unless you ate and drank the exact same amounts everyday IMO.

I really feel like the body fat caliper is a complete pile of garbage but it's all I got right now. I plan on a dexa in 2 maybe 3 weeks if I can fit it into my schedule (I work nights, schedule is hella crazy to adjust too).

But we will see. Maybe a 6 lbs difference will change my bodyfat %

Man six pounds is a lot to be off by too.

My cardio is really starting to get boring lol at first I like the bicycle but 35 mins of straight peddling basically feels like sitting in a chair and listening to music while your legs burn and you wipe sweat off your forehead every 2 minutes while you wonder "why am I doing this shit?" Lol

So I plan to switch it up and actually do more cardio but I'm going to split it up pretty good.

I'll will attempt to 20 mins of the elliptical preworkout to warm up and hit 20-25 mins of the stair climber after.

I pretty much plan on doing cardio 6-7 days a week or as much as possible since I am actually able to keep some cardiovascular strength right now and I'm even making gains in endurance despite being on Tren which is great. I knew it was possible it just has to be done right.

The Omron thing is close to the calipers, by probably 1%? Take it for whatever it's worth, I did calipers 2 days ago & 1 reading on ab gave me 12% read & Omron today gave me 12.5% read, ????? But like everyone said Dexa, Scan , but I can't find one yet??? Keep up the good work !!!! Going to do caliper early in the AM to see???

Yea it's the best measurement I have available considering you need to go to a clinic to get a dexa scan. Hospitals have them too you gotta call around. I haven't even called around myself but I know they are there you just gotta find them. Yea and caliper test first thing in the morning is probably best with daily readings.

Wow did he warm it up. Lol

(Enrique)

Nah bro there ain't no microwaves at the gym lol. The guy was actually just big enough to get away with it...probably the most disgusting place I can think of to eat my food besides maybe a public bathroom lmao

Did the caliper again , & gave me 12%. And I was right , on the package it states itself that it is around 1.1% off of accuracy. So, again take it for whatever it's worth..!?!?

Joints are starting to feel better than ever too. For some reason Tren gives me this effect to a small extent as far as my knee pain is concerned it almost always goes away.

We will see if the Winstrol changes that but I strongly doubt it. Although I know of another guy who ran Titan Winstrol and he had to quit after a few weeks the sides were so aggressive. We will see

Did the caliper again , & gave me 12%. And I was right , on the package it states itself that it is around 1.1% off of accuracy. So, again take it for whatever it's worth..!?!?

Wow thanks for that, 1.1% is way too big of an error margin for me. I'd rather post pics every now and again and ask people to judge my bodyfat. I'll still use the caliper but definitely not religiously

Ok so with the help of a few guys input I've decided to start cutting now and will attempt to fill out later if I still have time.

Only thing that will change is no carbs first meal of the day and no carbs (brown rice) in my preworkout meal. Also I will now be doing 30 mins of cardio in the AM and 30 mins in the PM, unless I know I won't have time to go back to the gym at night I will complete all my cardio at once in the morning before my workout.

Woke up last night with a pain in my left knee that didn't exist earlier that day. Was painful and swollen pretty bad. Right now I'm deciding to ride on it no NSAIDs or anything. Going to deload for a week and take a few days off cardio. I have a small feeling the winny may have played a role in this so I will be dropping it for now, I may introduce it again in 2-3 weeks depending on how I feel. Somewhat pissed off about it but it's life. Gotta stay even more focused on nutrition timing and sleep. Hitting the gym in a few hours will be doing back today.

Before I was strictly using a stationary bike for cardio, now I'm switching it up to more stairclimber and possibly some elliptical.

That stair masters is a beast bro. By far my favorite cardio, besides rowing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up last night with a pain in my left knee that didn't exist earlier that day. Was painful and swollen pretty bad. Right now I'm deciding to ride on it no NSAIDs or anything. Going to deload for a week and take a few days off cardio. I have a small feeling the winny may have played a role in this so I will be dropping it for now, I may introduce it again in 2-3 weeks depending on how I feel. Somewhat pissed off about it but it's life. Gotta stay even more focused on nutrition timing and sleep. Hitting the gym in a few hours will be doing back today.

My first winny joint aches started in my knees. Then hit my elbows. Then it felt like my whole body ached.

Quick update: This was what I currently look like, pic was snapped really quickly post workout without thinking about holding phone still so quality sucks but I'm not taking another one lol. I don't have time to snap all kinds of pics from each angle so I kept it simple and used the same old angle I have been for comparison.

Probably should have wiped the sweat off my forehead and held the camera steady.
bcad2c5c51b7fc33baf3710716aa6f90.jpg

I weighed at 230 here. The more I see that number the more I dislike it. I can't wait to get it down in the 215 range at least. If my math is correct I have about 5 weeks to improve. I'm going to have to really buckle down and tune into my training and rest and if course diet. I honestly feel like I could be working harder in the gym that what I am currently doing I just have to really tune in an focus on each task at hand without giving in to laziness and time. Not satisfied right now but I'm confident that I will be.

Top Bottom