napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

Oh yea I don't even think I mentioned this even once, but I religiously drink 1 to 1.5 gallons a day and on good days I drink 1.5+ gallons especially when I run a cycle that will include orals.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Hitting the gym in a few hours right at about 7 am. Today will be just biceps be cardio, he is what I'll be doing.

Pull-ups 3 sets to failure
Barbell curls 3 sets of 21s
Seated incline DB curls 3x12 start with 30lbs and go up in weight each set.
Hammer curls 4x15 20lbs and go up after each set 5-10lbs.
Reverse grip BB rows I'll probably hit 120s (barbells) 4x12 unless I feel I can go higher I go up each set.

20 mins stairclimber and that's it.

Man I am really loving life right now. I'm looking good and feeling even better. Getting stronger on only moderate calories and gaining some size in the process. Now I wish I took before and after measurements especially in my arms. Still the same weight 225lbs but looking bigger at the same time. Although I won't consider this a successful recomp unless I can unveil some abdominal muscles before the end of this cycle. I'm pretty confident I'll get there. I said I wouldn't litter this log with too many pics especially ones of myself so I'll wait until I see significantly more progress before I drop another one, or I may even wait until the end of the contest.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

My co-workers are starting to notice me, my boss and a guy I work with asked me today if I lift. I honestly hate it these types of conversations. They start awkward and end off even worse, one guy ended up asking me if I could train him and he even offered to pay me... I had to find a way to politely decline without seeming like a total douche which was never easy. Most people don't realize just because you might be strong or bigger than they are it doesn't mean you are qualified to be a trainer. Most people wouldn't even have the discipline to do 50% of what it takes to be successful in this lifestyle anyways. Even if I accepted his money I wouldn't feel comfortable with doing something like that.

Maybe if he was a hot chick in yoga pants but he is not even close lmao. Turns out me and this guy workout at the exact same gym. I'm a really nice guy but I sure do hope I never end up accidentally bumping into him there. I'm just not the kind of guy that does spotters and workout partners

Edit: Had to remove that damn signature lol.

Last edited:
Ok so I decided if I really want to get where I want to be and make it as easy and as simple as possible I gotta switch things up one more last time. From here on out it's going to be chicken and brown rice every meal with a little bit of veggies 5 times a day. I just prepped 30 meals of it.
Each one is exactly as follows.
1 cup brown rice
6 oz chicken breast grilled
1/2 cup of broccoli
1/8 of a lime
2 teaspoons of organic extra virgin coconut oil

This will be eaten 5 times a day. My whey protein isolate just came in the mail so I'm excited about that. Gonna have 1 scoop at breakfast and 1 post workout. Still going to have Fatfree Greek yogurt at night right before bed. Current goal is zero cheats the rest of the way for as long as physically possible. I've successfully done this in the past for 4 months straight so we will see.
Let the gainz begin.

Ok so I decided if I really want to get where I want to be and make it as easy and as simple as possible I gotta switch things up one more last time. From here on out it's going to be chicken and brown rice every meal with a little bit of veggies 5 times a day. I just prepped 30 meals of it.
1 cup brown rice
1/2 cup of broccoli
1/8 of a lime

This will be eaten 5 times a day. My whey protein isolate just came in the mail so I'm excited about that. Gonna have 1 scoop at breakfast and 1 post workout. Still going to have Fatfree Greek yogurt at night right before bed. Current goal is zero cheats the rest of the way for as long as physically possible. I've successfully done this in the past for 4 months straight so we will see.
Let the gainz begin.

Enthusiasm! I like it!

Ok so i am finally ready, first pin of Tren was today. 2.25mg of Tren and Prop in the VG was as smooth as could be. Hitting he gym in 2 hours will report back on how it goes. Going to hit chest and throw in something for traps and rear delts.

All in one pin or two different vials. Just curious i might be trying a similar cycle in the future.

(Enrique)

All in one pin or two different vials. Just curious i might be trying a similar cycle in the future.

(Enrique)

I got mine in different vials, 100mg Test Prop and 125mg Tren Ace. Although I believe Titan still carries the cut mix with Tren,Test,Mast if I'm not mistaking.

Yea bro same syringe no problems there. It's actually more entertaining to do it that way cause you get to see the Tren mix with the test. Might sound weird but if you've seen it before you know what I'm talking about. It's orgasmic.

It can also cut down on pip. I've used some Tren a in the past and when I pinned it along with Prop in the same pin the pip wasn't as bad.

1 cup brown rice
1/2 cup of broccoli
1/8 of a lime

Let the gainz begin.
Shits about to get serious!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Shits about to get serious!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Hell yea it is lol. Had chicken and rice for breakfast I today, straight yummy. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow lol. Eventually it will get boring but I'm as focused as can be right now.

Top Bottom