napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose Clomid with SARMs?

mig206

Hey guys,

Just throwing out a crazy idea that I've seen mentioned in a couple forums. Would it make any sense to run low dose Clomid (something like 12.5mg ED) in parallel with a cycle of the more suppressive SARMs like LGD or RAD? Would that help maintain decent levels of test while on cycle? And then up the dose going into PCT...

Curious what you guys think...

Clomid creates a feedback too the pituitary telling it the test too estrogen ratio is fucked out of whack and it makes more test too compensate .if your adding something it sees as an androgen this is deminished. Plus who wants too run clomid long term im on it right now and listening too sobby music and watchi g LMN is getting old

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Just throwing out a crazy idea that I've seen mentioned in a couple forums. Would it make any sense to run low dose Clomid (something like 12.5mg ED) in parallel with a cycle of the more suppressive SARMs like LGD or RAD? Would that help maintain decent levels of test while on cycle? And then up the dose going into PCT...

Curious what you guys think...

use clomid in PCT not on cycle

The only serm I would ever take on cycle and not just too take it but for emergencies is nolvadex. Its a no no if your using a 19nor not friendly with progesterones but if you start getting gyno it will stop it dead in its tracks while you adjust your AI dose

the only way i would consider it is if you were just extremely suppressed but that would generally not be needed with sarms whatsoever... you are going overboard on this one bro... unless you have capsule sarms filled with prohormones, which many have had and so they say sarms are toxic and suppressive, when thats the complete opposite but you can't blame them because that's what they experienced... they just dont realize they were not taking sarms...

Clomid doesn't work on cycle like it does off cycle., Like gym junkie said. The negative feedback loop it sees in post cycle therapy can't occur when you are taking anything that is suppressing your natural testosterone.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I took Clomid during mid last cycle because I was 50% suppressed.

This cycle I started with Clomid from the beginning.

Will see what bloods say in a few weeks

I took Clomid during mid last cycle because I was 50% suppressed.

This cycle I started with Clomid from the beginning.

Will see what bloods say in a few weeks

So what happened in your last one? Did it help? What sarms were you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helped big time.

Was running lgd,rad,gw, osta.

This cycle is same but added sr and s4

Very interesting! I'm trying to make up my mind on whether to try this in my next cycle, planning to run S4+Osta. When you say you were 50% suppressed, what were your T levels? And how did the Clomid affect them? Thanks for sharing, man. We're all experimenting here :)

I don't see a problem adding it in during cycle if you choose to. I just can't see it offering much benefit at all....but JP obviously had a good experience with it so who knows. I'm always open to something new

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Clomid doesn't work on cycle like it does off cycle., Like gym junkie said. The negative feedback loop it sees in post cycle therapy can't occur when you are taking anything that is suppressing your natural testosterone.

Thanks Rick and Junkie. I hear you, wish I could read up more on how these mechanisms work. Do you have any good online resources to point me to?

JP says Clomid helped with his T levels so I wonder if there are some scenarios where it could work. I'm envisioning Clomid just mitigating the suppression to some degree, i.e. preventing suppression to be as strong as it would've been without the Clomid.

the only way i would consider it is if you were just extremely suppressed but that would generally not be needed with sarms whatsoever... you are going overboard on this one bro... unless you have capsule sarms filled with prohormones, which many have had and so they say sarms are toxic and suppressive, when thats the complete opposite but you can't blame them because that's what they experienced... they just dont realize they were not taking sarms...

Yeah Dylan of course! This is just a theoretical question for me at the moment, just trying to educate myself. Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that the SARMs are legit :)

Thanks Rick and Junkie. I hear you, wish I could read up more on how these mechanisms work. Do you have any good online resources to point me to?

JP says Clomid helped with his T levels so I wonder if there are some scenarios where it could work. I'm envisioning Clomid just mitigating the suppression to some degree, i.e. preventing suppression to be as strong as it would've been without the Clomid.

that was the idea, was to mitigate the drop, but I came back 100% after PCT, I was kinda sweating that one.

Top Bottom