napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean clean super cycle?

Macgyver123

Hi all. Let me start by saying thanks for the great forum. Let me get down to the question. I am looking to plan ahead for a cycle next year. I am 34. 6'1. 205lb. Prob around 16% bf now. Working on being around 13/14 by the start. I want some guidance on the "best" possible lean clean slow gain cycle while dropping a bit of fat. I am considering primo stacked with a test complex such as sustanon 250 along with proviron, Nutrobal, cardarine, and/or Rad 140. Aromasin in there as well. Pct would be clomid and nolvadex with cardarine and ostarine and aromasin. Additional background is that I am an ex/old weighlifter/power lifter so compound big weights are my bread and butter. I also play Waterpolo for extra cardio when I can. I want to run one cycle a year so the length can be long after which a sarm cycle till the end of the year. Thanks in advance. Mac. Ps. Injectable vs oral and cost are not an issue. Also add/ remove what you feel. I have run 3 cycles before. 1st and 2nd were anavar and proviron with winny at the end. Last was a primo test proviron with winny at the end. I want to take my understanding and knowledge to the next level before I start this one.

Last edited:
As a first cycle, no matter what you want to run, what you should run is a test only cycle. You have no idea how your body will react to exogenous compounds at this time. With your body being a fresh canvas test only would do you wonders. Save the multiple compounds for later on when you are more experienced. Stacking SARMs in along with your test only cycle would enhance the cycle further. I'd consider adding this: https://www.sarmsx.com/40-Off/40-s4-andarine and https://www.sarmsx.com/40-Off/40-lgd-4033, or this https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-8-weeks-2. If financially feasible. All are reasonably priced and as for PCT:

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

As for your proposed compounds, Sustanon is not a good choice for a first test to dabble with as it has multiple esters and your test levels will be less stable. I personally prefer Test Enanthate, but either test cyp, or prop will suit you better. As for the Primo.... how's your family history of hair loss? DHT can be a concern here. The only things I see you were on the right path were 1. Aromasin on cycle and 2. You want to implement SARMs as a part of your cycle.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Hey, so I ran sustaplex 325 (similar to sustanon 250) in the last cycle along with the primo. And had no noticeable sides. I don't seem to be susceptible. As for hair loss no prob with the primo. I gained good strength lost fat. Gained size and got the compliments. No extra aggression or anything like that. All in all felt damn good about it.

Hey, so I ran sustaplex 325 (similar to sustanon 250) in the last cycle along with the primo. And had no noticeable sides. I don't seem to be susceptible. As for hair loss no prob with the primo. I gained good strength lost fat. Gained size and got the compliments. No extra aggression or anything like that. All in all felt damn good about it.

I thought this was a first cycle you were talking about taking.... what gives? my bad just saw you ran 3 cycles before. PM'd you.

Hi all. Let me start by saying thanks for the great forum. Let me get down to the question. I am looking to plan ahead for a cycle next year. I am 34. 6'1. 205lb. Prob around 16% bf now. Working on being around 13/14 by the start. I want some guidance on the "best" possible lean clean slow gain cycle while dropping a bit of fat. I am considering primo stacked with a test complex such as sustanon 250 along with proviron, Nutrobal, cardarine, and/or Rad 140. Aromasin in there as well. Pct would be clomid and nolvadex with cardarine and ostarine and aromasin. Additional background is that I am an ex/old weighlifter/power lifter so compound big weights are my bread and butter. I also play Waterpolo for extra cardio when I can. I want to run one cycle a year so the length can be long after which a sarm cycle till the end of the year. Thanks in advance. Mac. Ps. Injectable vs oral and cost are not an issue. Also add/ remove what you feel. I have run 3 cycles before. 1st and 2nd were anavar and proviron with winny at the end. Last was a primo test proviron with winny at the end. I want to take my understanding and knowledge to the next level before I start this one.

alright macgyver, love the screen name LOL, im happy to help! i love your cycle plan... as you may be aware, i am the biggest primo fan on the planet... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran six months at the minimum but preferably a year.. you can get all your sarms, aromasin and pct stack at www.sarmsx.com Here is a link for the entire pct stack followed by the cycle layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum+

1-14 sust 350-500 mg week
1-14 primo 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 proviron 50 mg day
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I like Dylan's setup a lot, and I think he covered you very well. I'd recommend that myself to you, and I don't think it gets any better than that for what you want.

Hey all. Love the learning curve. Typing here from gym. So I have a few last questions. 1 : some suggest Tbol to kick start the long cycle. 4 weeks max. 2: why do I stop the sarms in weeks 13 - 16 while on hcg, and then just start them again on pct. especially nutrabol? 3 : winny/anavar in weeks 13 to 16? Just to shred up and ride out the long esters? That's about it. Back to bench. Later dudes.

you don't stop the sarms until week 14, keep on the 677 throughout 16 weeks is the max and then you need to stop for 2 weeks from the gw and start it again 17-20 you have to desensitize yoru body to it

Hey all. Love the learning curve. Typing here from gym. So I have a few last questions. 1 : some suggest Tbol to kick start the long cycle. 4 weeks max. 2: why do I stop the sarms in weeks 13 - 16 while on hcg, and then just start them again on pct. especially nutrabol? 3 : winny/anavar in weeks 13 to 16? Just to shred up and ride out the long esters? That's about it. Back to bench. Later dudes.

you can definitely use tbol to kickstart... it would be weeks 1-6 at 60 mg per day but you must use a cycle protectant as well with it...

i made a misprint.. you can stay on 677 all the way through, as you can with GW... rad can also be ran until pct...

FUCK ANAVAR.. i dont really feel you need two orals in this cycle but i love winstrol and there would be a gap in between orals so if you run winstrol, run it weeks 11-16 at 50 mg per day but remember, once again, you need a cycle protectant with that... i like CEL cycle assist but there are many good options for an all in one... if you have any other questions, let me know...

Top Bottom