napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosage: moderate cycle: dosage suggestions

Lol that's not true. Cutler would run drol, dbol, and more off season and he would get up to 15% or so.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

is he jay cutler ? no he's not buddy . don't go comparing a average lifter to a mr Olympia

is he jay cutler ? no he's not buddy . don't go comparing a average lifter to a mr Olympia

Its really tough to conpare avg guys to genetically gifted.

For the avg guy you want to stay away from orals that induce water gain or water introduced to the muscle. You want dry products that promote lean muscle gain. Not a huge influx of water and fat to fool you into thinking you are making gains when you are not really making any

PHURIOUS

Body fat around 18% misunderstood BF because I have a BF who is a nurse LOL

Lol!! Funny bro. Hey so 18% is pretty high and when you mentioned all the drugs you're on and why it really concerns me for you to jump into a cycle right now. I can't tell you what to do but I really don't think it's a good idea to use steroids when you're on multiple toxic drugs for pain and depression issues. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!! Funny bro. Hey so 18% is pretty high and when you mentioned all the drugs you're on and why it really concerns me for you to jump into a cycle right now. I can't tell you what to do but I really don't think it's a good idea to use steroids when you're on multiple toxic drugs for pain and depression issues. Just my 2 cents

Gotta agree with this....let's take the 18% off the table for now. The mix of painkillers and AAS can't be a good thing.

This is an archaic view point of bf needed to use. Very untrue. If you can be strict w your diet and also commit to a rigorous training regimen you can use steroids at this bf level.

PHURIOUS

Lol.... Well you are in the minority on this one...Dylan RickRock JackSteel and most senior members disagree with your opinion
High body shows that there already has been a lack of commitment to rigorous diet and training.. It comes FIRST
Scientific evidence show high BF equals high conversion to estrogen... hindering building muscle
Steroids are for people already in shape....not to try and get in shape

But hey...if I was trying to make a living selling steroids I'd probably be recommending them to everyone too....NOT

Lol.... Well you are in the minority on this one...Dylan RickRock JackSteel and most senior members disagree with your opinion
High body shows that there already has been a lack of commitment to rigorous diet and training.. It comes FIRST
Scientific evidence show high BF equals high conversion to estrogen... hindering building muscle

But hey...if I was trying to make a living selling steroids I'd probably be recommending them to everyone too....NOT

It can be done, but for a beginner it's probably not the best idea. For someone seasoned and very educated on what they're doing could do it but generally that's not who we are dealing with on the forums or in this thread.

And he looked like a balloon.

A very proportional balloon with insane size lol but you have to remember, they were taking higher doses than most. I'm sure Joe Shmoe at 15% bf training hard is okay to take some dbol as long as their nutrition and training correlates to supplementation.

Last edited:

Thats actually really funny you say that. Because probly 90% of the members of this board arnt in shape and are recommended a steroid cycle because they lie about their bf everyday. Wake up. You cant be this nieve at your age.

I really dont care much for your scientific research reaponse. You use it everytime. The people here arnt a part of "scientific research" by the govt. they just want to be in shape or get into better shape.

So what you are saying is just bogus.

"Senior members". Lol cmon man. Rr dylan and jakc are in the top 1%. And have always been in that physical condition. And they base their answers and share their knowledge based on what they are told on the internet.

I could make a new profile right now. Say im 26 yrs old. 6' 215# and 10% bf. Been training for 10 years and every single one of those three would give them a full layout for steroids. Why? Because they see what someone says and advise woth the information given. Who is to say that info is legit? You really think everyone here is muscled up and 9% bf. Gimme a break. Maybe 2% of the people here. Maybe.

And 18% is not high bf. 15-18% is considered avg for men. And i see nothing wrong w use at 18%. Thats my personal opinion. Given that they will eat properly and train accordingly. Are they going to? Probly not. If i told dude dont use steroids use sarms. Is he going to listen? Probly not. Cause he can get a bottle of test for $45 and a sarms stack is upwards of $300. What do u honestly think he is gonna pick? Now yes some will buy sarms as u can see on the site. So what. The majority just go off and buy juice w no one advising them how to use it.

I prefer to tell them Their options and advise on both and hope they make the proper choice. Not say. Hey u cant use steroids cause you arnt in top physical conditon. Hello! If they were in top physical condtiton they wouldnt need steroids or be on this site. They would be off living life. So why dont you smarten up in the common sense dept.

And btw i dont make my living selling steroids. I have my own money and my own business. This is a side enterprise. And tell me how often do u see me saying hey buy my products even tho u r 20% bf. Or even 15%. That would be never im here to help people with real help. Help in the world of reality. Because the reality is. They are gonna do it even if u say they cant.

PHURIOUS

Last edited:
A very proportional balloon with insane size lol but you have to remember, they were taking higher doses than most. I'm sure Joe Shmoe at 15% bf training hard is okay to take some dbol as long as their nutrition and training correlates to supplementation.

Why would any avg user take dbol. That stuff is for powerlifters who like to look nice juicy fat blubbery. Its a terrible product that is extremly toxic to the body. A very poor choice for anyone wanting lean hard gains that last.

PHURIOUS

Why would any avg user take dbol. That stuff is for powerlifters who like to look nice juicy fat blubbery. Its a terrible product that is extremly toxic to the body. A very poor choice for anyone wanting lean hard gains that last.

PHURIOUS
Obviously if you want lean gains you don't use dbol. But When did I say anything about lean gains?

I have mixed feelings on the BF part. You can be very dedicated and have higher than recommended bf, but if you're a strongman, powerlifter and some sports you often don't want to drop too low in bf. There are definitely more risks with higher bf, but I think we're all adults and each have our own risk assessments which will be different from one another. There is a point where it's just outright silly dumb. I do agree with Phurious in that I think a good amount of people on here seeking advance fudge their numbers or just plain outright lie. A lot don't even know how to do bf estimation and some often way undershoot what they are too.

For the OP, I think for your goals there are better options than Dbol. But then again, never done dbol myself.

Thats actually really funny you say that. Because probly 90% of the members of this board arnt in shape and are recommended a steroid cycle because they lie about their bf everyday. Wake up. You cant be this nieve at your age.

I really dont care much for your scientific research reaponse. You use it everytime. The people here arnt a part of "scientific research" by the govt. they just want to be in shape or get into better shape.

"Senior members". Lol cmon man. Rr dylan and jakc are in the top 1%. And have always been in that physical condition. And they base their answers and share their knowledge based on what they are told on the internet.

I could make a new profile right now. Say im 26 yrs old. 6' 215# and 10% bf. Been training for 10 years and every single one of those three would give them a full layout for steroids. Why? Because they see what someone says and advise woth the information given. Who is to say that info is legit? You really think everyone here is muscled up and 9% bf. Gimme a break. Maybe 2% of the people here. Maybe.

And 18% is not high bf. 15-18% is considered avg for men. And i see nothing wrong w use at 18%. Thats my personal opinion. Given that they will eat properly and train accordingly. Are they going to? Probly not. If i told dude dont use steroids use sarms. Is he going to listen? Probly not. Cause he can get a bottle of test for $45 and a sarms stack is upwards of $300. What do u honestly think he is gonna pick? Now yes some will buy sarms as u can see on the site. So what. The majority just go off and buy juice w no one advising them how to use it.

I prefer to tell them Their options and advise on both and hope they make the proper choice. Not say. Hey u cant use steroids cause you arnt in top physical conditon. Hello! If they were in top physical condtiton they wouldnt need steroids or be on this site. They would be off living life. So why dont you smarten up in the common sense dept.

And btw i dont make my living selling steroids. I have my own money and my own business. This is a side enterprise. And tell me how often do u see me saying hey buy my products even tho u r 20% bf. Or even 15%. That would be never im here to help people with real help. Help in the world of reality. Because the reality is. They are gonna do it even if u say they cant.

PHURIOUS
Thank you...

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

PHURIOUS

This is the truth and well said. I would also like to add that if all of you think anyone above 10-12% bf shouldn't use steroids then how do you feel about the heavy powerlifters and/or strongmen that have over 20% or more bf. Do you think they are wasting their time being on steroids as well because they are fat or out of shape in your eyes? Come on people steroids can benefit everyone in some way, shape, or form whether it be for strength or aesthetics purposes.

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER.

Test only, clean up your diet, clean up your training, ween your self off the meds, talk to a nutritionist and health wellness coach in your area if you are serious. This is the best advice I can provide. Mixing steroids with PK's are only going to cause more damage to your heart, liver and other vital organs - added BP will also be hard on the heart and cardiovascular system. I don't care if your a huge slob or a fucking Stretch 10%'r like me - the steroids will not help until you are in the right state of physical well being. Also every single person is different so keep that in mind we are all unique and you know your body better than any doctor or other person on earth. There is a right and wrong way to do them so if you go forward with the choice to use - do it safely and research all you can.

Cheers!

Obviously if you want lean gains you don't use dbol. But When did I say anything about lean gains?

Well why would anyone want anything but lean gains? I don't really think Dbol is great at building mass anyway personally.

As for BF philosophy I learn from reading because never have and never will be over 11% BF if I can help it so I'll never experience that. I mainly don't like that the OP is on so many medications. Seems mentally and medically unsafe.

The opinion is that a higher BF can yield more or worse side effects, not that they will have no benefit. Realistically most people who juice are not super lean for sure, but for my own conscience I prefer to suggest people not use at higher BF. I suggest the wisest possible choice, not necessarily the most realistic. 18% is my horrible but it is not ideal either. But again, I agree with phurious on BF but the opiates and antidepressants mixed with steroids I def don't think is good. That's where I'll leave that

I don't think it's a good idea to mix opiates and AAS either. If you're taking pain medication occasionally as needed it may be ok but OP is on some heavy maintenance pain meds.

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Top Bottom