napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week Healing Stack

Update: I'm on my last phase of this wrist injury I came about. I just got my hard cast taken off yesterday & after all I have pretty good movements but obviously nothing close to full. I will be starting therapy soon after my vacation. My wrist is stiff & swollen but that's usual. I feel like this stack has helped a lot as I still have 5 weeks to go with the healing & recovery stack. I will keep you guys posted on my recovery in therapy. I am icing my wrist on & off to reduce swelling & help with the stiffness. Overall I'll be constantly moving the wrist to get back to normal. I feel good after all & hope to recover well during therapy & after. I'm in no rush as I want to recover as best as possible.

Update: I'm on my last phase of this wrist injury I came about. I just got my hard cast taken off yesterday & after all I have pretty good movements but obviously nothing close to full. I will be starting therapy soon after my vacation. My wrist is stiff & swollen but that's usual. I feel like this stack has helped a lot as I still have 5 weeks to go with the healing & recovery stack. I will keep you guys posted on my recovery in therapy. I am icing my wrist on & off to reduce swelling & help with the stiffness. Overall I'll be constantly moving the wrist to get back to normal. I feel good after all & hope to recover well during therapy & after. I'm in no rush as I want to recover as best as possible.

excellent bro... MAKE SURE to not push it... go through the proper healing process.. your stack will enhance recovery tremendously and alleviate a lot of the pain etc... you will heal much quicker but you cannot push it or regardless of what your using, you will set yourself back... let the stack help you as it should... im really happy for you and i want you to heal as quickly as possible...

Definitely not gonna rush it Dylan. The plan is to not workout till probably Next Year. I want to take this process slow & recover good. Regarding the healing & recovery stack, once I finish the 12 week mark & take 2-3 weeks off, would it be beneficial in any way to retake the stack again for 12 weeks. Also I know you may have not came upon a wrist orif injury but is there anything I can take from your knowledge on recovering & having my movements back? Also when it comes to having some plate & screws inside my bone, would it be beneficial to have those taken out or that doesn't matter. I know no one is a doctor here but maybe someone has an idea on what's beneficial when it comes to injuries like this.

Definitely not gonna rush it Dylan. The plan is to not workout till probably Next Year. I want to take this process slow & recover good. Regarding the healing & recovery stack, once I finish the 12 week mark & take 2-3 weeks off, would it be beneficial in any way to retake the stack again for 12 weeks. Also I know you may have not came upon a wrist orif injury but is there anything I can take from your knowledge on recovering & having my movements back? Also when it comes to having some plate & screws inside my bone, would it be beneficial to have those taken out or that doesn't matter. I know no one is a doctor here but maybe someone has an idea on what's beneficial when it comes to injuries like this.

absolutely... you would not take any time off of 677... you need to run that for 6 months to a year with no break... definitely continue the stack again after the 2-3 weeks... just add mk2866 and lgd back with 677 at that point...

you dont want to do much on that injury... you can massage it lightly each day and just try to slowly get movement and stretches on it but at a very slow pace... never push it whatsoever

Yes! The only issue is, is that mk677 is out of stock & I emailed justin regarding that and he said that he has no idea when it will be back in stock. I'm running low on it & need it as soon as possible. Definitely going to keep squeezing into a fist &I slowly making movements on it to get the wrist back as much as possible. Regarding scars, do you know of any really good gel that can help with scars. Just want to clear them out a little. I will definitely keep this thread updated as I process through therapy & rehab.

It's been a good run on this healing stack. Only downfall is when i purchased the sarms, i purchased them individually and at week 9 i ran out of mk-677 due to sarmsx running out of stock. I am finishing week 11 and have 1 more week left on mk-2886 and LGD. I will be starting my Mini PCT as soon as I'm done with MK-2886 & LGD. After 4 weeks of PCT. I will take 2-3 weeks off and I will be looking for a new stack that either Dylan or Rick can help me out on. Overall this stack has absolutely helped me in my recovery process from my wrist injury. My wrist/hand still feel stiff and numb but that will be there for awhile. I have been getting back to the gym just doing small movements to get that range of motion. Also been doing therapy 3 times a week for 4 weeks. So far, everything is great in the healing process. Dylan or Rick, I would like to talk to either one of you on a great upcoming stack down the road with the goal i have planned. Appreciate the help!

great man glad to hear it went well obvi gainzz isn't what you were after mainly healing and it seems to be working well there is all types of scar lotions and potions i have just used vitamin e caps in the past and pop em open and rub it in on scars etc

It's been a good run on this healing stack. Only downfall is when i purchased the sarms, i purchased them individually and at week 9 i ran out of mk-677 due to sarmsx running out of stock. I am finishing week 11 and have 1 more week left on mk-2886 and LGD. I will be starting my Mini PCT as soon as I'm done with MK-2886 & LGD. After 4 weeks of PCT. I will take 2-3 weeks off and I will be looking for a new stack that either Dylan or Rick can help me out on. Overall this stack has absolutely helped me in my recovery process from my wrist injury. My wrist/hand still feel stiff and numb but that will be there for awhile. I have been getting back to the gym just doing small movements to get that range of motion. Also been doing therapy 3 times a week for 4 weeks. So far, everything is great in the healing process. Dylan or Rick, I would like to talk to either one of you on a great upcoming stack down the road with the goal i have planned. Appreciate the help!

excellent brother... i would get back on mk677... you have not missed too long and since you let it get built up this long, you won't have to start from scratch with it again...

as far as your next cycle... what are your main goals... i know your wanting to heal quicker but has the goals changed? let me know and i'll give you the cycle layout!

great man glad to hear it went well obvi gainzz isn't what you were after mainly healing and it seems to be working well there is all types of scar lotions and potions i have just used vitamin e caps in the past and pop em open and rub it in on scars etc

I haven't used anything for scar healing. haven't thought about that yet.

excellent brother... i would get back on mk677... you have not missed too long and since you let it get built up this long, you won't have to start from scratch with it again...

as far as your next cycle... what are your main goals... i know your wanting to heal quicker but has the goals changed? let me know and i'll give you the cycle layout!

So it wouldn't be an issue if i ordered mk-677 tonight and start it back up next week? After my 12 week ends with mk-2886 & LGD, should i just continue on taking mk-677 year round with no break even during pct?

As for regarding the next goal, after i get done with my pct and take a 2-3 week break i would like to grab an amazing stack. I'd like to continue getting all my healing purposes during whatever stack you suggest, but i would also like to take a cutting stack in regards to losing fat but maintaining muscle and strength. I would also like to use something for vascularity and energy for the gym. I would love to run a great stack that offers all of that as well as continuing my healing process. Let me know what you have for me Dylan?

Ues run the 677 thru pct i am on month 8 and am about 8 weeks into this cycle make sure u are getting plenty of potassium i. Ur diet to avoid bloat and swelli g in ur hands and u will be golden

So it wouldn't be an issue if i ordered mk-677 tonight and start it back up next week? After my 12 week ends with mk-2886 & LGD, should i just continue on taking mk-677 year round with no break even during pct?

As for regarding the next goal, after i get done with my pct and take a 2-3 week break i would like to grab an amazing stack. I'd like to continue getting all my healing purposes during whatever stack you suggest, but i would also like to take a cutting stack in regards to losing fat but maintaining muscle and strength. I would also like to use something for vascularity and energy for the gym. I would love to run a great stack that offers all of that as well as continuing my healing process. Let me know what you have for me Dylan?

no, it won't be an issue whatsoever bro... yes, continue taking it year round... it can be ran at anytime in any scenario... even during pct...

as far as your next cycle goes... i have the perfect layout for you bro... here you go!

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

no, it won't be an issue whatsoever bro... yes, continue taking it year round... it can be ran at anytime in any scenario... even during pct...

as far as your next cycle goes... i have the perfect layout for you bro... here you go!

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Is there a link for this stack or do i buy it all individually? Thanks Dylan!

Hey Dylan,

Quick question, I ordered the Mini Pct Stack 1 for my PCT run that I'm starting next week. Id like to know if I should add Aromasin to the PCT Stack. Let me know what you recommend? Thanks for your help!

Unless you are really really really gyno prone, or running a test base, you dont need an AI

Regarding the mini pct I'll be starting tomorrow, does gw(Cardarine) & Liquiclo(clomid) help with gyno? Can someone clarify this for me. I will be getting my blood work done after pct. I am just undersure if I have a small amount of gyno producing or if it's just a little too much body fat.

search the site on treating gyno, and you'll find the varied meds people suggest. I just dont recall them off hand.

Regarding the mini pct I'll be starting tomorrow, does gw(Cardarine) & Liquiclo(clomid) help with gyno? Can someone clarify this for me. I will be getting my blood work done after pct. I am just undersure if I have a small amount of gyno producing or if it's just a little too much body fat.

without seeing it, it is hard to say... you can run a low dose of aromasin but the blood work will tell if you have elevated estrogen or not and i certainly don't want you to over do it if your already in range... you dont ever want to crush estrogen either... you can go with 7.5 mg every other day with aromasin... here is the link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Top Bottom