napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wife made me wanna choke slam that ass almost...

i already told her... its a lot better than being addicted to drugs... LOLLLL she thoroughly agrees and trust me, she accepts my addiction to jordans LOL... WAIT until you see the others i have coming... some very rare ones to say the least...

I got the Flu Game's when they came out... also got the 72-10's. Those were my last two shoe purchases... I am a bit of a Sneakerhead.

Well if ever the day comes for you to want the Mrs. gone...put some peanut butter and chocolate on her and turn "Potroast"..loose

That would be a fate worse than death. Just hope she never turns into a zombie bro... if you have to stab the brain to kill them you'd hit muscle failure trying to find that pea size thing.

Ahh the ol stink eye even when they're dead wrong.Might as well apologize. It's gonna happen sooner or later. ;)

dH8zATe.jpg

My wife has a powerful position in her work and at times lets just say she pushers her luck. So once in a while I have to remind her that we are partners. I do this by stopping all the shit I do for her on a daily basis. Within 24 hrs I get an apology and we are back on track. I don't yell or scream I just make her existence uncomfortable. Works everytime. LOL

I will usually argue for 20 minutes or so then just put down my piece like a G. Arguement over and forgotten.

Ahh the ol stink eye even when they're dead wrong.Might as well apologize. It's gonna happen sooner or later. ;)

dH8zATe.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Flex Friday is everyday!

It sucks they don't want to hear the truth about there kids. It used to be bad, my wife would get psycho defensive, but one day I broke her and told her that her son was a punk little bitch, and it was rough for a while but it was worth it.

Life is simpler with a protein shake.

Mothers always get on the defensive, I'm in a good standing in life so I have the attitude to reflect it as well... gift and a curse sometimes, but I'd rather be able to do as I please (in relationships as well) than to have to do as told.

I got the Flu Game's when they came out... also got the 72-10's. Those were my last two shoe purchases... I am a bit of a Sneakerhead.

we will have to compare sometimes... i definitely have both of those... i have right around 100 pairs in my collection... i just got both the two new 11's that came out last week, etc... the OVO's before that... i have some of the rarest shit you can find out there though... i have the OG spacejams on the way, deadstock and just got the OG concords deadstock too... serious additions...

we will have to compare sometimes... i definitely have both of those... i have right around 100 pairs in my collection... i just got both the two new 11's that came out last week, etc... the OVO's before that... i have some of the rarest shit you can find out there though... i have the OG spacejams on the way, deadstock and just got the OG concords deadstock too... serious additions...

The OVO's are a nice pick up. I used to be really into Foamposites and had 27 pair of them. I recently sold a lot of them because at my weight they were really uncomfortable bro. I kept my favorites though like the Yeezy's, Whiteout's, Black Gucci's and Flighterjets. I also have some pretty hot ones that I'll never part with like my Galaxy Rookie Pods and my Oregon Duck Foamposites. The Duck's are near deadstock because I've worn them maybe twice maybe once still with box and receipt. I also have my fav workout shoe: Jordan Black Toes and I also have the Bred 13's. Really been feeling the J's lately. I'd really like to get a hold of the Doc Doom Foams though... that is the one Foam everyone acts so stingy about and it's kind of a sleeper.
Gear and shoes are my hobby bro. Amazing we both have a passion for kicks lol.

Last edited:
Where you been bad girl? Missing in action lately. Everything good???

Been bad lol. No Nahhhh jk. Been studying working at the gym
Everything is good. I'm watching your drama lol while drinking my protein shakes since I don't have popcorn [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Kisses

Flex Friday is everyday!

The OVO's are a nice pick up. I used to be really into Foamposites and had 27 pair of them. I recently sold a lot of them because at my weight they were really uncomfortable bro. I kept my favorites though like the Yeezy's, Whiteout's, Black Gucci's and Flighterjets. I also have some pretty hot ones that I'll never part with like my Galaxy Rookie Pods and my Oregon Duck Foamposites. The Duck's are near deadstock because I've worn them maybe twice maybe once still with box and receipt. I also have my fav workout shoe: Jordan Black Toes and I also have the Bred 13's. Really been feeling the J's lately. I'd really like to get a hold of the Doc Doom Foams though... that is the one Foam everyone acts so stingy about and it's kind of a sleeper.
Gear and shoes are my hobby bro. Amazing we both have a passion for kicks lol.

ive never been big on foams... i sold all of mine... they just aren't my look or want... however for the Oregon Ducks ones, I would be down! The one pair of foams i have that is probably one of the rarest shoes you can find is the CHROME posites... i wore them one time to the mall and i could not make it an inch without getting stopped, no bull shit... they cost nearly 1000 for the pair... they are so sick its ridiculous...

yeah thats fucking awesome we love shoes like this... i remember when my mom was waiting in line to get me the retro 12's when i was in high school except we actually wore them in our games... these were the ACTUAL releases... in the 90's... i still have them but they are not in the best condition considering the amount of wear put on them... i have replacements though... =)

Crazy thread... Here's a hint: Don't hook up with crazy bitches and it's all good!! I admit I'm a stubborn ass most of the time, but it doesn't mean I'm a bitch. And no one want's to hear negative things about their children. If you are going to poke Ma'ma bear you better have a plan for outrunning her ass. Duh

But what do I know, I'm just a woman who has a man that does all of the thinking for me. lol

You guys have it easy wait till my wife see that 2,150.00 isarms bill on the credit card.
The only cycle i will be on is the life support cycle in the ICU

You guys have it easy wait till my wife see that 2,150.00 isarms bill on the credit card.

My wife doesn't complain about what I spend because I do well for myself and she works for sake of retiring in a few years. I don't tell her what to do with her money other than not give it to her relatives and she barely listens to that. I make enough to let her fuck off her money, pay everything and still do whatever whenever we want. If my spending $ on me is a problem then she must not want that dumbass endless pool, or hot tub we just went to the hot tub place for today. She doesn't even swim and wanted a hot tub big enough for her two 300 pound sisters to be able to sit in and they'll never visit us unless I pay for the trip. Gotta have concrete laid down for these freakin things and run 220V for them as well. Bottom line, spend your $2150 and rejoice because you can and she will have to suck it up.

Thanks BFF. 300# sister in law, thats some stinky tuna. Im 290# she 300# .... Maybe she would hang with me in my van down by the river?

LOLLLL she might have a bad initial reaction but i guarantee you that reaction changes to something very positive when she sees the results!

Top Bottom