napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wife made me wanna choke slam that ass almost...

44YOGearHead

I know we've all been there, trying to say something to the wife and you know she's not gonna agree with it so you warn her that she won't like what's about to be said. Just had this moment and she started ragging my ass out and I never got to say shit. I fuckin flipped and yelled at her and now she's butt hurt. You can't tell mothers shit about their kids even if it's a courtesy heads up. I just walked away before I started down anger road. I'm not mad any more, but I know she isn't done with it. Panama, sweet, sweet Panama...

View attachment 1841

I hear ya bro. Wives are always right in their mind and we are always wrong, even when it's the other way around. Sometimes you just have to walk away from them. I've learned that's easier than a fight anymore. Anytime I've tried arguing my point I still fucking lose....every damn time

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you know whats better than arguing, agreeing with them. you say you know what honey you're right im sorry. i dont know what i was thinkin! that pisses them off more than anything in the fucking world.

you know whats better than arguing, agreeing with them. you say you know what honey you're right im sorry. i dont know what i was thinkin! that pisses them off more than anything in the fucking world.

Can't argue if they are dead....

It's funny how my voice scares her tho... she knows I love her punk ass tho, she'll be alright fuck it man... if not she'll just be the one pissed off not me.

Well if ever the day comes for you to want the Mrs. gone...put some peanut butter and chocolate on her and turn "Potroast"..loose

im really lucky because my wife rarely ever pushes me... she knows immediately and she also is just not one that likes confrontation... she never pulls the im always right shit with me though and i dont do it to her... we just have a really good understanding... i have NEVER been one that takes shit though... generally i just dont respond and act as though i dont hear shit but if i perk up, generally there is not going to be a drawn out argument because i just done take that kind of shit period but i dont give it either... its not worth it... there's always going to be times of disagreement but i know myself, i get over shit in the snap of a finger and i wont do the long drawn out thing... im sorry but that shit is immature and really shows lack of being a grown up...

im really lucky because my wife rarely ever pushes me... she knows immediately and she also is just not one that likes confrontation... she never pulls the im always right shit with me though and i dont do it to her... we just have a really good understanding... i have NEVER been one that takes shit though... generally i just dont respond and act as though i dont hear shit but if i perk up, generally there is not going to be a drawn out argument because i just done take that kind of shit period but i dont give it either... its not worth it... there's always going to be times of disagreement but i know myself, i get over shit in the snap of a finger and i wont do the long drawn out thing... im sorry but that shit is immature and really shows lack of being a grown up...

U keep buying all those Damn shoes she gona kick Ur ass lol. .I seen the new Jordan's u got (both pair)

U keep buying all those Damn shoes she gona kick Ur ass lol. .I seen the new Jordan's u got (both pair)

i already told her... its a lot better than being addicted to drugs... LOLLLL she thoroughly agrees and trust me, she accepts my addiction to jordans LOL... WAIT until you see the others i have coming... some very rare ones to say the least...

i already told her... its a lot better than being addicted to drugs... LOLLLL she thoroughly agrees and trust me, she accepts my addiction to jordans LOL... WAIT until you see the others i have coming... some very rare ones to say the least...

U know u can still buy all the styles from the 80's...I don't know where but I've seen it before online

Top Bottom