napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Today at the gym

44YOGearHead

Sorry for the late post telling my stupid ass story, but the playoffs are on...
Today I hit the gym for just under three hours training Legs, Chest, Delts, Tri's and a little Bi's. A lot I know, but I added exercises and the goals is to add intensity and reshape a few things to make them pop more. Besides I pinned yesterday, carb loaded afterwards and ate a lot today and had two protein shakes. Lots of meals and recovery on tap.
What I observed is the usual fuckers who watch me watched me, I caught a few cool compliments and I went the fuck off on some college kid. Here's the tale...
Gym was crowded as most of the kiddos are back from college and I secured a choice spot to train delts and biceps near the DB rack and mirror with a bench. It was crowded and a college kid stood behind me to do the ugliest hammer curls with momentum ever. The little shit scooted close up behind me so I moved the bench over a few inches and forward so I could scoot up. As I finished moving the bench the guy took the spot where I was gonna stand.

I tapped him on his back and politely said "Mother fucker, you think I moved this fuckin' bench so you could have a better spot to workout in??? I moved the fucking bench so I could scoot away from your dumb ass, not for you to say nice spot let me take it. Who the fuck do you think you are? Get the fuck outta here." He left and went elsewhere. I mean WTF bro's really 'Oh there's more room nice of this dick to make room for me'... his lil' chick friend was looking like OMG this is horrible, this is gonna go so bad. He left her there and she followed a few seconds later. I told her before she left "I apologize I didn't mean to scare you, but you need to tell that mother fuckin friend of yours how things work around here". The guys were laughing their asses off I know it had to be embarrassing as fuck, but damn fuck that dude.

So yeah this is my being a dick story if you think I was being one and if you do... put yourself in my shoes after moving the bench to not have some kid 6" behind me curling because he was stupid af.

So glad I don't have to deal with that shit here. The equipment is limited but assholes are not around. I guess it's a tradeoff.

Sorry for the late post telling my stupid ass story, but the playoffs are on...
Today I hit the gym for just under three hours training Legs, Chest, Delts, Tri's and a little Bi's. A lot I know, but I added exercises and the goals is to add intensity and reshape a few things to make them pop more. Besides I pinned yesterday, carb loaded afterwards and ate a lot today and had two protein shakes. Lots of meals and recovery on tap.
What I observed is the usual fuckers who watch me watched me, I caught a few cool compliments and I went the fuck off on some college kid. Here's the tale...
Gym was crowded as most of the kiddos are back from college and I secured a choice spot to train delts and biceps near the DB rack and mirror with a bench. It was crowded and a college kid stood behind me to do the ugliest hammer curls with momentum ever. The little shit scooted close up behind me so I moved the bench over a few inches and forward so I could scoot up. As I finished moving the bench the guy took the spot where I was gonna stand.

I tapped him on his back and politely said "Mother fucker, you think I moved this fuckin' bench so you could have a better spot to workout in??? I moved the fucking bench so I could scoot away from your dumb ass, not for you to say nice spot let me take it. Who the fuck do you think you are? Get the fuck outta here." He left and went elsewhere. I mean WTF bro's really 'Oh there's more room nice of this dick to make room for me'... his lil' chick friend was looking like OMG this is horrible, this is gonna go so bad. He left her there and she followed a few seconds later. I told her before she left "I apologize I didn't mean to scare you, but you need to tell that mother fuckin friend of yours how things work around here". The guys were laughing their asses off I know it had to be embarrassing as fuck, but damn fuck that dude.

So yeah this is my being a dick story if you think I was being one and if you do... put yourself in my shoes after moving the bench to not have some kid 6" behind me curling because he was stupid af.

If you hadn't said it today someone else would have tomorrow. I think the kid has a lot more to worry about than you, his form for starters.

Top Bottom