napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Rant...

44YOGearHead

So it's like 1:40am here and I was lying in bed brewing inside my head pissed off to the fucking gills. My wife fell asleep on the couch as usual and so I put her in bed and picked up her phone. Normally being the distrustful bastard I am, keep in mind what low life scum bucket waste of sperm in-laws I have, I checked to see if her and her sister Pot Roast have been texting. The text was basically fat ass asking if my wife had gotten her text and then there it was 'I need $200 on the first for mama's care.'... 1. it's your mother too, 2. We pay for her insurance- any idea how much that costs on a 70 yo woman with Alzheimer's?, 3. you're a fucking home care provider by trade... you might be a nurse one day since you've been going to school for 18 years for it and still ain't there yet but damn this should be second nature, 4. it's amazing how you need $200 when your rent is due supposedly for taking care of the woman who raised you and your three lil bastard ass kids (literally bastards with separate baby daddy's). I literally wanna grab hold of her four necks and choke the life outta her. You're 48 years old and your baby sister is taking care of you? Who the fuck does that? When are you gonna grow up? Is this your idea of a life goal? Do you not feel like 250+ pounds of female shit? I know they ask my wife for money, I've heard my wife tell them various excuses on the phone. I'm getting really tired of everything and everyone. I was just laying there listening to my heart race I'm so pissed. So tomorrow I'm gonna wait to see what the wife tells this fat bitch reference the money and my reaction will be based upon that. If I see any money moved from the account we share it's fucking game on. I don't tell my wife what to do with her earnings since she works to be able to fuck that off without touching my money unless I buy her shit - which is all the time, but if she is supporting her sister.... we're gonna see what this tren does to the flip side of my personality. Her fucking bum ass dad should be covering these so called 'expenses' if they are in fact expenses for his wife. I don't mind doing things for my mother in law, she's always been good to The 44 and now that she has Alzheimer's I don't mind sending money to the wifes only responsible sister (the one who asked for a 20k loan mind you- yeah I married a winner didn't I?) to buy what their mother needs, but to send cash to the laziest, most irresponsible, fattest troll in the family is outta the question to me. It's now 2:00am and I wanted to hit the gym at 6am... fucked again by these poor ass'd oxygen thiefs. I told my wife her family is the reason why whites with prejudicial beliefs dislike black people... hell I dislike those bojangles ass'd marsupials of in-laws, so how can I blame anyone else? If America has racial tension, do us all a favor and super glue guns in their palms, drop them off at the police station and then dial 911. You'd be doing us all a favor. I want to peel her sisters skull cap back and scramble the pea sized brain within it. Geez man moving to Panama alone sounds so fucking good right about now. What the fuck did I do to deserve being related to these black ass'd country bumpkins? Fucking Blillbillies. And she wonders why I hate being around them. She wants to go to Louisiana for a week after we see our son off to college and I told her (this is gonna sound fucked up too) that I would drop her off and drive back home and pick her up in 7 days because I wasn't paying for a hotel for a week to be around people I dislike and that if she wanted to go she could stay at her mothers house by herself for free and sleep on that nasty ass'd couch because her 50+ yo unemployed brothers sure wouldn't offer her one of their dirty, filth infested rooms even though she's doing them a favor. If she wants to be around them, she can live like them so when she returns she can appreciate everything I do.
Fuck sake's man.

Last edited:
Some rant bro... I feel you on a lot of it. I dont have in-laws yet (thank god) put I do know that lazy handout-seeking, "gimme this just because" mentality and its frustrating to say the least. The shitty part is that when this type of shit happens, WE are the ones losing sleep over it. Shes probably sleeping like a baby in her mountain dew stained la-z-boy dusted in potato chip crumbs with infomercials blaring in the background.... completely oblivious and/or unphased by the entire situation. Try and let it go. Not to say let any money go thst way (fuck no!) but its a shame when people like that take up valuable time in our thoughts free of charge. Just my two cents.

44 you are in an unhealthy relationship wether you want to admit it or not, this same situation gave my Mom cancer due to abuse from my Father.
I know it's not comparing apples to apples but I think you get the point.
If all the babies are out of the house and raised, you did your job...now is time for you and your own preservation as human being.
You are be abused...plain and simple....dont let continue as your health wether mental or physical is going to collapse.
You have too many smiles to bring to peoples faces with your wit and quick draw remarks.
We need 44 to be around.....for a long while.....

I'm just pissed. I mentioned it and the wife told me. Honestly, I told her that her family would end up being the end of us if this keeps up. When they get older and shit and are just fucking broke and decrepit they're gonna want hand outs 24/7. I see it coming. I might end up in Panama sooner than later bro's. I hate those people and like you said the stress is getting to me.
I could be somewhere living it up banging bitches 15 - 20 years younger than me on a beach somewhere... smh.

Last edited:
Shitty situation to be in brother, but in some ways I can relate. My sister in law is a mooch and at one time was always looking to us for a handout on everything. She always plays the "feel sorry for me" card and thinks that nothing in.ife ever goes her way, when the truth is that she never has worked for anything and she created the life she has. She just never wanted to change it. She made comments about how my wife and I are "lucky" and act like somebody just hand us everything that we had to work our asses off to have. Somewhere along the line she doesn't realize that. We basically had to write her off in a lot of ways because she was causing serious problems. Things have improve a little since then with her, but we still have little contact or communication with her

Bro, that's the way some family is when you display an ounce of kindness, or pity. I love when they add lies that are an attempt to get you to think it's not for them, but when you look at the entire situation/timing you know they're trying to use a soft spot against you. Personally, I hate the bitch and resent anyone who assumes that someones good fortune is a crutch for them. We all have the opportunities to excel in some way whether it be cognitively, or financially... so some folks just need to grow up, or accept that they wasted their own opportunities when they had them. When she gets older and the wife feels sorry for her I'm gonna continue to hold my ground...either that or leave the situation entirely.

I am currently seeing the same thing happens with my girlfriends aunt. We moved up here to help her grandmother because she has lupus and can't do a lot. Her daughter is a compete junkie and will constantly beg to come home and for money. She's a waste, her husband is a waste for beating a woman. These situations are the worst. Stay hard and lay it down.

Top Bottom