Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dbol

fertost

New member
Member
hey dylan
I have questions about taking dbol and I'm new to all this so I'm not sure, please get back to me
 
ok so I'm 17 and I wanna take dbol this summer. I play football and I play as a right tackle. I'm 5'8 and I weigh 250 lbs. I plan on leaning out the first 2 months of summer and taking these two supplements called Anafuse and clenbutrol by crazy bulk. Then, I'll take dbol for 4 weeks. But, I don't know how much dosage, or if should take PCT pills or the N2 guard to protect myself
 
hey dylan
I have questions about taking dbol and I'm new to all this so I'm not sure, please get back to me

ok so I'm 17 and I wanna take dbol this summer. I play football and I play as a right tackle. I'm 5'8 and I weigh 250 lbs. I plan on leaning out the first 2 months of summer and taking these two supplements called Anafuse and clenbutrol by crazy bulk. Then, I'll take dbol for 4 weeks. But, I don't know how much dosage, or if should take PCT pills or the N2 guard to protect myself

P.S. I know this sounds crazy


NO!! NO!! AND NOOOOOO!!!!

NO STEROIDS BEFORE YOU ARE 25 YEARS OLD!!!!! Stay away from them if you wanna have a healthy life after you hit 30.

Training and proper nutrition are your best friends.
 
No man, I thought about that in high school but l had no clue about the sides and everything. Once I researched I clearly was made aware that this was not the right thing to do. Do not take steroids at that age, I mean you'll ultimately do whatever you want but I guarantee Dylan is going to rip you a new one once he reads this and give you some tough love
 
I don't understand, a handful of people on the football team at my school took one cycle and they're the same age
 
Those people are not very bright. Your endocrine system is still balancing itself out. If you mess it up while it's still balancing it may not balance properly, you may also run into issues sooner in the future than you want. You'll do whatever you want, I know you will, you're just seeking for the answer you want to hear but you're not going to get it. You have no idea about how to control estrogen, testosterone shut down, and post cycle. There are so many things you need to worry about. I took steroids too young and I feel good now but who knows I may have problems in the future, you don't need it. Eat a shit ton and focus on your training. It's a marathon not a sprint
 
That would be best, do EVERYTHING you can do naturally for years before you touch steroids. There's always something more you could be doing to enhance yourself, better diet, different training techniques, better sleep. Figure it out but don't take dbol, that will just ruin your cardio and add on extra water that you won't want
 
That would be best, do EVERYTHING you can do naturally for years before you touch steroids. There's always something more you could be doing to enhance yourself, better diet, different training techniques, better sleep. Figure it out but don't take dbol, that will just ruin your cardio and add on extra water that you won't want

I will add, FORGET ABOUT STEROIDS. For the next 10 years at least. Betting your health over a possible staring position or scholarship IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT WORTH IT.
 
ok so I'm 17 and I wanna take dbol this summer. I play football and I play as a right tackle. I'm 5'8 and I weigh 250 lbs. I plan on leaning out the first 2 months of summer and taking these two supplements called Anafuse and clenbutrol by crazy bulk. Then, I'll take dbol for 4 weeks. But, I don't know how much dosage, or if should take PCT pills or the N2 guard to protect myself

I'm gonna give it to you straight. At 5' 8" and 250 pounds playing tackle you're probably not gonna play past high school regardless of whatever someone else says. You're 8 to 10 inches too short for any D1 FBC/FCS program and about 7 inches too short for D2 and 5 inches too short for a decent D3/NAIA program. Screwing up your endocrine system behind taking a poorly laid out steroid cycle will only do you more harm than good regardless of what your uneducated friends say who took it. I could see it MAYBE if you were 6' 5" and a svelt 285 pounds, ran a 4.7 forty, had a 4.0 GPA and had already received offers from the entire SEC, BIG 10 and PAC 12. Don't be a total dumbass for the sake of your football coach, no matter what you think that head coach barely gives a shit about you and once you graduate you won't give two shits about him. My son is going to play college football and trust me, once his senior season was over they kicked the seniors outta the locker room and hardly speak to them and my son was a starter recruited at the D1 FCS level and 1 FBS program. Do you, just do it the right way...thru hard work and educating yourself. There is waaaay more to life than gear kid. When your dick is limp from randomly popping dbol tabs like pez at age 26 you'll remember this.
 
you have no business discussing nor thinking about steroids whatsoever... the guys on your team are fucking morons to say the least and they have no clue what they just did to themselves, but i assure you, they will find out...you need to not even think about steroids bro... you need to let your body fully develop, which would be in your late 20's... so please, understand that this is very serious and could ruin your life... i truly do not think you want that...
 
ok so I'm 17 and I wanna take dbol this summer. I play football and I play as a right tackle. I'm 5'8 and I weigh 250 lbs. I plan on leaning out the first 2 months of summer and taking these two supplements called Anafuse and clenbutrol by crazy bulk. Then, I'll take dbol for 4 weeks. But, I don't know how much dosage, or if should take PCT pills or the N2 guard to protect myself

DONT? They are morons advising you that, especially as harsh as dbol is supposed to be. IF YOU did do anything 200mg per week of test might, might, be ok but I would not even think of that until late 20s . Crazy bulk is just from what just about everyone says, anafuse is just a plant sterol. Some like it some don't.

I don't know if clomid would give you a slight boost, but I am sure someone could tell you that. You might want to see if any of the sarms are ok for your age group. Seems the GW. S9 and a couple others do not suppress you at all so they might be good. Make sure you are a taking a good protein to build muscle. I think we all know most linemen had to diet ( I hated it). Check out the sarms and leave the gear alone

I'm gonna give it to you straight. At 5' 8" and 250 pounds playing tackle you're probably not gonna play past high school regardless of whatever someone else says. You're 8 to 10 inches too short for any D1 FBC/FCS program and about 7 inches too short for D2 and 5 inches too short for a decent D3/NAIA program. Screwing up your endocrine system behind taking a poorly laid out steroid cycle will only do you more harm than good regardless of what your uneducated friends say who took it. I could see it MAYBE if you were 6' 5" and a svelt 285 pounds, ran a 4.7 forty, had a 4.0 GPA and had already received offers from the entire SEC, BIG 10 and PAC 12. Don't be a total dumbass for the sake of your football coach, no matter what you think that head coach barely gives a shit about you and once you graduate you won't give two shits about him. My son is going to play college football and trust me, once his senior season was over they kicked the seniors outta the locker room and hardly speak to them and my son was a starter recruited at the D1 FCS level and 1 FBS program. Do you, just do it the right way...thru hard work and educating yourself. There is waaaay more to life than gear kid. When your dick is limp from randomly popping dbol tabs like pez at age 26 you'll remember this.

No regarding the steroids but just the size thing. They have had some linemen at that weight/height at D2 and naia schools. it could happen. Kansas collegiate athletic conference has many linemen that size. Also nose tackle would be a more likely position in college or if you have some speed fullback.

you have no business discussing nor thinking about steroids whatsoever... the guys on your team are fucking morons to say the least and they have no clue what they just did to themselves, but i assure you, they will find out...you need to not even think about steroids bro... you need to let your body fully develop, which would be in your late 20's... so please, understand that this is very serious and could ruin your life... i truly do not think you want that...

Pretty much straight on.
 
Im gonna sound really old saying this but here goes IF EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM JUMPED OFF A BRIDGE WOULD YOU.


oh man i cringe on that type of shit... or "well!! Arnold did it!" OH FUCK I HATE THAT COMMENT... YOUR NOT FUCKING ARNOLD! i dont care what arnold did... fuck me these people... If your justification is "Arnold did it" then I question if you ever made it out of 2nd grade...
 
oh man i cringe on that type of shit... or "well!! Arnold did it!" OH FUCK I HATE THAT COMMENT... YOUR NOT FUCKING ARNOLD! i dont care what arnold did... fuck me these people... If your justification is "Arnold did it" then I question if you ever made it out of 2nd grade...
I wanted too say half the kids in your school are on drugs and theyll be addicts in prison one day amd the rest are having unprotected sex and will get prego and drop out and be loosers so you should do that as well

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
 
you have no business discussing nor thinking about steroids whatsoever... the guys on your team are fucking morons to say the least and they have no clue what they just did to themselves, but i assure you, they will find out...you need to not even think about steroids bro... you need to let your body fully develop, which would be in your late 20's... so please, understand that this is very serious and could ruin your life... i truly do not think you want that...
Exactly...

Phurious Pharma Rep
 
Top Bottom