napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Libido gone after TRT and Tren

Estebantelo360

I'm 29 currently 210 around 12% bf I've been of gear since November, I pct with HCG, clomid, Nolva and Prami for about 8 weeks

I was on TRT for a year and during that year I threw some tren here and there, due to a trip to another country I stop the replacement and tren and pct but my libido is gone, I have no sex drive and I can't get as hard as I used to, I'm maybe at 70%
Now I'm just eating clean and using DAA, my testosterone levels are at 220. Also I went to the endocrinologist and he said that in a few months I should get back to normal and that there was nothing that he could do, it has been 5 months already with no improvement.

I was reading that an option could be start pct again. I have on hand Nolva, clomid, aromasin, cardarine, and ostarine, what are your thoughts on starting now pct again?.... Do you guys (specially Dylan Gemelli) have any suggestions??....for how long and dosages??

Thanks a million in advance for your help and excuse my English, I'm not from here.

I answered you on the other thread. there should be no "after trt" you are either on trt or you are not. you shouldn't pct, you should go back to your cruise dosing on test only and at 220 there is a reason the doc put you on TRT or are you saying you self medicated trt? if the doc put you on it, it was for a reason you have low t. and you shouldn't come off of it, its kinda for life

I'm 29 currently 210 around 12% bf I've been of gear since November, I pct with HCG, clomid, Nolva and Prami for about 8 weeks

I was on TRT for a year and during that year I threw some tren here and there, due to a trip to another country I stop the replacement and tren and pct but my libido is gone, I have no sex drive and I can't get as hard as I used to, I'm maybe at 70%
Now I'm just eating clean and using DAA, my testosterone levels are at 220. Also I went to the endocrinologist and he said that in a few months I should get back to normal and that there was nothing that he could do, it has been 5 months already with no improvement.

I was reading that an option could be start pct again. I have on hand Nolva, clomid, aromasin, cardarine, and ostarine, what are your thoughts on starting now pct again?.... Do you guys (specially Dylan Gemelli) have any suggestions??....for how long and dosages??

Thanks a million in advance for your help and excuse my English, I'm not from here.

What was your reason for going off of TRT if you were already on it? That part confuses me.

At 200ish test levels it's no wonder you are having those issues.

Anyways, it's possible you can make a recovery, but you'll have to run another pct and see what that does for you with bloodwork afterwards.

Here is how you would run it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom