napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin - The Gains, Beard, Libido and most things Male Killer

This is an awesome post. It goes to show all of us how strong this stuff is and how seriously we need to take it. Newer guys should be forced to read the initial post here and consider the possible consequences when making choices. I'm not saying that new guys don't deserve the chance to go the route that they choose. Have the experience you want but this kind of knowledge will hopefully help to guide you in a smart and safe direction so that the experience is a positive one without possible lifelong issues. Thanks for this post.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Just glad to be apart of the community. I've learned so much from you guys.

I won't commit as much error just by followimg guidelines of this community.

we are happy to have you here brother... thank you very much for sharing... that is very beneficial for everyone... i would strongly recommend getting the prolactin issue taken care of first and then going with a sarms stack as you had/have planned... that would definitely be the best bet for you... if you need any help setting up your cycle, let me know bro

High prolactin problems are usually not from aas. There s usually an underlying condition as you found out.

So your dr is going to prescribe you the caber if so that will be nice cause if you had too buy it at dose you would need for an extended period that would get friggen expensive

I run it .25 twice a week dont seem too need more usually just have it on hand but Im running the deca kinda high this time figured too cover my ass

Just glad to be apart of the community. I've learned so much from you guys.

I won't commit as much error just by followimg guidelines of this community.

And we are very happy to have you with us brother, and glad you have found the information here useful and helpful. We are always here for help anytime you have a question

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

we are happy to have you here brother... thank you very much for sharing... that is very beneficial for everyone... i would strongly recommend getting the prolactin issue taken care of first and then going with a sarms stack as you had/have planned... that would definitely be the best bet for you... if you need any help setting up your cycle, let me know bro

Yes sir. No need to start SARMS until the prolactin comes down into baseline ranges. When I start my stack, I want to go purely for strength & power. Not too concerned about fat shed because this summer is clearly not going to be my summer haha...I want my stack to get me the most muscle density without necessarily gaining any size , I can go for a recomp later this year or next.

So your dr is going to prescribe you the caber if so that will be nice cause if you had too buy it at dose you would need for an extended period that would get friggen expensive

Yes I have 9 months worth of caber... $20 per prescription (90 days, 3 refills)

Thats good Im paying 45 bucks for 8. .5mg tabs and thats actually cheap on the black market

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Welcome man. There is actually a guy here in the same boat as you.

I'm sure he will show up and comment now.

Tough situation man. Sorry you gotta deal with that.

As for everyone freaking our about AAS or PH use being the cause. Not really how that works.... this is usually something totally unrealted.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Gonna make a lot of people jealous with that one lol

Haha...pretty much $60 for 9 months is basically a steal haha... the pharmacy took like 8 hours to find the meds.

She said she never prescribed cabergoline in her 10 years of experience

Welcome man. There is actually a guy here in the same boat as you.

I'm sure he will show up and comment now.

Tough situation man. Sorry you gotta deal with that.

As for everyone freaking our about AAS or PH use being the cause. Not really how that works.... this is usually something totally unrealted.

This is true, but using AAS or PH while having previous medical issues with prolactin can definitely compound those issues much further. Kinda like using test while having elevated PSA levels, the test is not the cause but can compound issues further.

Yes I have 9 months worth of caber... $20 per prescription (90 days, 3 refills)
I'll give you triple for your script...lmao j/k bro

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

I'll give you triple for your script...lmao j/k bro

LMAO... at this point, no money is worth the b.s. side effects prolactin has been doing to me ...haahaha...Lost at least 6 months worth of gains in random body parts.

Mainly the chest and deadlift..

The irony is the estrogen receptors are a little higher in men in those areas (think gyno)

Prolactin will make estrogen over express itself in certain areas. We all know it inhibits testosterone from binding.

Bruh I was basically lactating without the gyno. (NOT LITERALLY) lol

LMAO... at this point, no money is worth the b.s. side effects prolactin has been doing to me ...haahaha...Lost at least 6 months worth of gains in random body parts.

Mainly the chest and deadlift..

The irony is the estrogen receptors are a little higher in men in those areas (think gyno)

Prolactin will make estrogen over express itself in certain areas. We all know it inhibits testosterone from binding.

Bruh I was basically lactating without the gyno. (NOT LITERALLY) lol
Prolactin is no joking matter in men and I'm sorry for my sick sense of humor. I hope the caber gets you back in order brother. The sides of prolactin are horrible not to mention that when 99% of the people on these forum state prolactin problems there always self inflicted. Not the case with you and thank you for sharing.......but seriously dude I'll give QUADRUPLE!!! [emoji5]

I found out the same thing with me from blood work my endocrinologist ran last year. but my level is only at like 200, when it's really high it's in the thousands. I had an mri to check if I had a mass on my pituitary gland and thank god that was all good. as others have mentioned it's usually a cause of something else. my high levels are directly caused from being on anti-psychotic medicine for over 10 yrs. my doctor said at this time I don't need any caber as long as it stays at around 200 level.

I found out the same thing with me from blood work my endocrinologist ran last year. but my level is only at like 200, when it's really high it's in the thousands. I had an mri to check if I had a mass on my pituitary gland and thank god that was all good. as others have mentioned it's usually a cause of something else. my high levels are directly caused from being on anti-psychotic medicine for over 10 yrs. my doctor said at this time I don't need any caber as long as it stays at around 200 level.

What test is this for and what level is 200 ? My prolactin test I recently ran States that the normal range should be 4.0 - 15.2

Top Bottom