napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your Turinabol/Turanabol/TBol experience..

12 weeks test Cyp at 400mg a week with the oral stack as a kickstart for the first 4 weeks. Maybe MK2866 and GW thrown in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 30 mg day
1-6 winstrol 20 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Do you guys typically take Cycle Assist at the directed dose or less to get 6 weeks out of a bottle?

Do you guys typically take Cycle Assist at the directed dose or less to get 6 weeks out of a bottle?

you need to take the proper dose... you don't go cheap on anything... that's not how this works...

Absolutely. Don't ever take the cheap route when it comes to protecting your body.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

thats one i'll just never understand.. you should NEVER and i mean NEVER to anything short when it comes to this or try to cut corners etc...

No doubt. I just wanted to clarify how you guys were doing it.

I haven't heard much of that unless the dose is too high

Thank you sir. It's only been 10 days but I'm tired as hell...sooo lethargic. I'm running this at 60mg a day...along with cycle support, 350 test cyp, Proviron, Sarms. I thought I'd have more energy. Maybe my body's trying to get used to it?

Thank you sir. It's only been 10 days but I'm tired as hell...sooo lethargic. I'm running this at 60mg a day...along with cycle support, 350 test cyp, Proviron, Sarms. I thought I'd have more energy. Maybe my body's trying to get used to it?

That can really happen with just about any oral unfortunately. It's usually related to dose, and keeping up on your supports can help with that

How much AI are you using ?

I really appreciate this thread. I plan on a first tbol run soon and am learning from your experience here. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Absolutely brother... Thats the beauty of what we have here... Everyone here puts others first... This is what its all about and always will be

Turinabol is one of my favorite steroids. It has very similar effects as Anavar has, only slightly more anabolic, which is very welcome on the cycle, and yet it has the best things of anavar - lean gains and extremely mild side effects. Besides, it has the additional benefits of being a cheaper steroid and a less faked one. Therefore, it is very hard to go wrong with turinabol, and it will be very useful in any cycle. The only issue with it is that it is liver toxic, so you will need to run some good liver protecting supplements with it. Other than that, it is a killer steroid.

Do you guys really notice a difference between the 40mg and 60mg a day? This next cycle will be my first experience with an oral and I am finding these comments/experiences interesting. I keep hearing 60mg to be the sweet spot for it, and that the results are very dose dependent, but at the same time I don't want to crash and feel dead to the world from too much. Trial and error I suppose...

Do you guys really notice a difference between the 40mg and 60mg a day? This next cycle will be my first experience with an oral and I am finding these comments/experiences interesting. I keep hearing 60mg to be the sweet spot for it, and that the results are very dose dependent, but at the same time I don't want to crash and feel dead to the world from too much. Trial and error I suppose...

you can easily start at 40 the first few weeks and then bump the last few... you will see that dosing is person to person dependent and how you react in terms of sides is the determining factor so its better to start with less, assess a week or two and then decide if you feel you need or can handle more... make sure you have cycle support with it or you will find the sides to be something you do not want to deal with on any oral you use...

Top Bottom