napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose test e cycle ? ? ?

you have some learning to do here before you jump into anything... hcg is used four weeks AT THE MOST and its 1000 ius week, split into two injections of 500 per week... also, you most certainly can get nice gains on 200 mg week of test... dont be fooled whatsoever... that is the high end for trt... trt generally should be around 150-175 per week but you can go up to 200... 350 mg week is a good starting point but you need to significantly drop body fat before you even consider it... my best advice would be to run a 12 week sarms cycle to prep for your test cycle... you can get your body fat right, build lean muscle, drop fat and be in far better condition to get max results from your anabolic cycle... its also an excellent way to introduce your body to an outside stimulus... i can set you up a nice cutting stack as well as your complete test cycle if you like... just let me know... also let me know your main goals

you have some learning to do here before you jump into anything... hcg is used four weeks AT THE MOST and its 1000 ius week, split into two injections of 500 per week... also, you most certainly can get nice gains on 200 mg week of test... dont be fooled whatsoever... that is the high end for trt... trt generally should be around 150-175 per week but you can go up to 200... 350 mg week is a good starting point but you need to significantly drop body fat before you even consider it... my best advice would be to run a 12 week sarms cycle to prep for your test cycle... you can get your body fat right, build lean muscle, drop fat and be in far better condition to get max results from your anabolic cycle... its also an excellent way to introduce your body to an outside stimulus... i can set you up a nice cutting stack as well as your complete test cycle if you like... just let me know... also let me know your main goals

Awesome, Dylan. Guys, I really got to say I love the support, knowledge. And experience of this group.

Just got through weighing in, pulling measurement, and BF.

First off, the last time I recorded this was 10-2, and my BF was 16.41% not the 18% I thought it was.

Tonight, I weighted in below average at 185 lbs, I've seen 1/4" to 1/2" Inch in gains in most areas, except my forearms for some damn reason and my BF is 13.14%.

If yall could provide me with a couple "ideal" cycles based of this info that would be great. Preferably a sarms cycle alone, and anabolic cycle alone. I'm really weighing my options and want to look at this next step in many a light before the experience begins.

Goals are to get up towards 215 lbs, but slowly so I can tone and sculpt the physique I want along the way. Once I reach my ideal physique I want to roll into maintain.

Hadn't gotten an ideal cycle from anyone, so here is what I came up with for an anabolic cycle. Hope someone will chime in.

W1-W10 250mg testhe e, one pin a week
W1-W10 Aromasin 12.5 Every Other Day
W13-W16 Nolvadex 40mg first four days, 20mg a day there after.

Hadn't gotten an ideal cycle from anyone, so here is what I came up with for an anabolic cycle. Hope someone will chime in.

W1-W10 250mg testhe e, one pin a week
W1-W10 Aromasin 12.5 Every Other Day
W13-W16 Nolvadex 40mg first four days, 20mg a day there after.

Id advise if you use test E to pin twice a week due to its half life and in attempts to maintain steady blood levels. You would be better off using test C if you plan on pinning once a week and would be fine, but i personally would still have to advise twice a week pin even with test C. Other than that everything else is good to go as is but i would also advise clomid, GW and MK2866 to run along side your nolvadex for a better recovery during your PCT

No worries with starting small and adding more next cycle. 300-400 is a good place to start just to get your feet wet. I started with 400 (bumped it closer to 500 at the end) but was SUPER pleased with my first 12 weeker.

Id advise if you use test E to pin twice a week due to its half life and in attempts to maintain steady blood levels. You would be better off using test C if you plan on pinning once a week and would be fine, but i personally would still have to advise twice a week pin even with test C. Other than that everything else is good to go as is but i would also advise clomid, GW and MK2866 to run along side your nolvadex for a better recovery during your PCT

Cool how would you dose the clomid and Nolvadex together. I know documented somethingabout running them together in my notes.

Awesome, Dylan. Guys, I really got to say I love the support, knowledge. And experience of this group.

Just got through weighing in, pulling measurement, and BF.

First off, the last time I recorded this was 10-2, and my BF was 16.41% not the 18% I thought it was.

Tonight, I weighted in below average at 185 lbs, I've seen 1/4" to 1/2" Inch in gains in most areas, except my forearms for some damn reason and my BF is 13.14%.

If yall could provide me with a couple "ideal" cycles based of this info that would be great. Preferably a sarms cycle alone, and anabolic cycle alone. I'm really weighing my options and want to look at this next step in many a light before the experience begins.

Goals are to get up towards 215 lbs, but slowly so I can tone and sculpt the physique I want along the way. Once I reach my ideal physique I want to roll into maintain.

you got it brother.. i have you covered all the way around... here you go

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

you got it brother.. i have you covered all the way around... here you go

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
DAA = D-aspratic acid?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So do sarms reduce your natural production of test? From what I've read in don't think they would. Where can I read more about the effects, bennifiits, and side effects of each sarm. Also, id like to read about building stacks for each goal, pct if needed for each sarm, and dosing?

So do sarms reduce your natural production of test? From what I've read in don't think they would. Where can I read more about the effects, bennifiits, and side effects of each sarm. Also, id like to read about building stacks for each goal, pct if needed for each sarm, and dosing?
Sarms do not shut you down to the extent of steroids, but certain sarms can have an effect on your HPTA and cause some suppression. It is not significant however and generally does not shut down test, but dies lower it some. So, after a sarms cycle there is still a PCT but it is very light compared to recovering from steroids

they have little to no side effects and suppression is minimal at best... www.isarms.com/sarms is where many of my articles are posted and here is my youtube channel for you to start watching my videos on sarms... there are videos on each and every one... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

if you go to www.pureessenceresearch.com and check out the stacks, there's a stack for each and every goal possible

Top Bottom