napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

the results are in....

Welcome to the club where you won't get a good nights rest for at least 5 -6 years. Joking but seriously those little monsters! Adorable and congrats

That's awesome brother !!!! That's what I have!!!! Enjoy every moment !!! Hard work but it's worth it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after a long awaited doctors visit and a month of eager anticipation, my girlfriend and I found out today that we are going to be having a baby girl... Mila Grace. Very excited to meet this little angel and just thought id share my excitement with my AR family!!

Congratulations to you both... You truly deserve this and this is God's grace shining down on you for how far you have come, all the obstacles you have gotten through and your willingness and desire to help others... Im theilled for you and your going to be a damn good dad and a great example for your daughter

Congrats! My first (and only) was a girl. You are lucky, girls and fathers have a special bond that only you can break. Make sure you treat her the way you want her future husband to treat her. Most daughters either go for a man much like her father...so if you act the gentleman towards her, she will expect to be treated that way by anyone who claims to love her. :)

I always held the car door for my daughter - telling her it is just what gentlemen do. She was always a bit miffed when boys would not hold the car door for her. Score one for dad.

EDIT: Oh, and investing in a sign, easily seen from the front door, that reads "I love my daughter and my gun" is not a bad idea either.

Top Bottom