napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

the results are in....

mastermolnar

So after a long awaited doctors visit and a month of eager anticipation, my girlfriend and I found out today that we are going to be having a baby girl... Mila Grace. Very excited to meet this little angel and just thought id share my excitement with my AR family!!

wow man Congrats dang is this the first one? a girl man I feel for you I had 4 boys thank goodness only 4 dicks to worry about. I would prolly be in jail for killing some lil punk ass trying to poke my daughter

I know you got my text already, but CONGRATZ BROTHER!!!!! A new chapter of life begins.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! U got bout 13 yrs of cycling to get ready.....or get a shotgun lmao

So after a long awaited doctors visit and a month of eager anticipation, my girlfriend and I found out today that we are going to be having a baby girl... Mila Grace. Very excited to meet this little angel and just thought id share my excitement with my AR family!!

Yes!!! Congratulations, brother :D

Congratulations bro!!! When she comes into this world, remember the smalls things and cherish them, because before you know it they turn into teenagers..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Congratulations buddy! That's awesome! I can honestly tell you from my own experience, there is nothing like having a daddy's little girl, and you'll find out exactly what I mean by that. That little girl will have you wrapped around her finger sooner than you think. I'm not afraid to admit mine does. I love both of my kids with every inch of my soul, but there's something about them girls that is very special and unique.

Congratulations buddy! That's awesome! I can honestly tell you from my own experience, there is nothing like having a daddy's little girl, and you'll find out exactly what I mean by that. That little girl will have you wrapped around her finger sooner than you think. I'm not afraid to admit mine does. I love both of my kids with every inch of my soul, but there's something about them girls that is very special and unique.
100% correct....Congrats to you both, its definitely life changing :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Congrats bro! Y'all's lives are about to change forever! I've got 4 boys, ranging in ages from 20 to 2.5.....with the 5th on the way. Hopefully in the next couple weeks :)

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom